Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: From uakaris to uraeus

sleeper Guest

Re: From uakaris to uraeus

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    There should be a way for Uraeus to rise naturally. Kundalini is said to awake naturally when presence becomes effortless, and samadhi comes effortlessly in meditation. Anything else could be considered a premature forced rising, I have read.
    there's a bit of a mystery to that. so while what you say is essentially true, it's exactly what i'm exploring right now.

There are those who have such intimate experience with unity the inner witness has completely disappeared, and merged with the outer world completely. To me, this seems like the "highest" possible developmental level, because there is nothing left to awaken to. Only peace exists in everything.
    whether that is true or not, it doesn't apply to transformative events such as Kundalini because K. isn't another level per se, it is a synthesis of human characteristics. so it unlocks new potentials, it crystallizes your character, it purifies your soul. it is dynamic and not linear, transformative and not additive, crystalline and not concrete.

so active witnessing is a method of realization that leads the seeker to the path that leads to kundalini, in my humble opinion.

merging with the outer world or complete selflessness or complete absorption is the highest known state of samadhi and it occurs naturally during that state.

Perhaps Uraeus would be the next logical step after that. Then there would be no strain on the energy body as in your case, with the rising.
    i'm very interested in reducing the strain on us during that process. that's actually my main focus this fall and winter.

I wonder why there are so few of the people out in the world who are aware of the existence of this phenomenon. The few who know seem to keep silent except Robert and you.
    this info is kept secret for fear of persecution. the yogis of the Himalayas, some native American tribes, the inner group of the hermetic magicians, and more select groups still shepherd and guard this knowledge. They each have different reasons to keep it secret, but it's mostly to preserve the information through the destructive traumas of culture, war, etc.

sleeper Guest

sleeper's post

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    How about splitting out all the unrelated posts?
    If the OP would like that, I'm sure mods can accomodate.
    well, here are my thoughts.

i haven't even posted any exciting stuff yet, but each time i do, the thread is going to get hammered i suspect (or i hope, actually). so what i would like to see is two things:

1. a lively discussion of the thread content
    2. a concise record (for posterity's sake) of my K. sessions that is both accessible for others and accountable for me. in other words, both myself and others will want to read and analyze my progress without having to dig through a lively discussion.

so 2 separate threads sounds like the best long term solution, although in the short term it really puts the pressure on me to perform and i'm not quite ready yet.

sleeper Guest

aloha guys,

I'm just giving a quick report on what i've been doing. this is all physical work, not meditative in this blog, but it's still mildly interesting!

just a disclaimer i'm not prescribing a program here; i'm just sharing what i'm doing! every path to health is different!

Last week I commented on my digestive issues that i've had since i was a child, and i've spent at least 15 hours this week studying up on those. I've begun a supplementation program that might ameliorate my symptoms enough to facilitate intense energy work (i'm not prescribing a one-size-fits-all approach to anyone's digestive health - i'm just sharing a portion of my approach).

some research articles support Glutamine and Mastic Gum supplementation for people with H-Pylori infections (an estimated 50% of people worldwide have this infection). I'm also taking digestive enzymes and 5HTP; this combination should heal some of the damage done in my colon as well as the lining of my stomach; lessen the burden on my pancreas and may "speed things up."

I'm also reducing omega-6's and increasing omega 3 fatty acids in my diet to reduce inflammation. i already have a good diet (now) but i need to heal the harm done to my body by many years of a very bad diet (prior to now).

I'm also taking certain steps to help my body detox. I'm consuming large volumes of detox support teas; these teas don't make me have diarrhea (like most "detox" products) but they support healthy liver, kidney and bladder function. My favorite of these teas is milk thistle tea and i hope next year to learn to make it from the plant myself. I'm also taking a fairly large amount of minerals for this reason (and because of my athletics). don't take extra minerals because too much can hurt you!

I've been working out a lot, including doing jiu jitsu almost daily, so i've been sweating buckets and losing a lot of minerals that way hence increased supplementation to accommodate the load on my body.

i've also been changing my study habits. I spend a lot of time studying on the computer and i exhaust myself mentally (or used to). now i'm carefully monitoring myself to make sure that I don't waste mental energy, and that i finish every task that i start (or almost every one). i'm not listening to music (unless it's ambient, such as when i'm in the supermarket or i'm in the shop at work and the mechanics are listening to the radio, etc.), i'm not watching Television and not playing video games. my mental energy is much higher and my mental chatter is much much much less, now that i cut that stuff out. i don't even miss entertainment!

i'm in the early stages of a flexibility program but my goal is to get comfortably into lotus pose, as well as some strange ones that i don't know the names of. i'm sure to get into them later, and i'll talk about it then. so i have been doing some stretching.

i'm also studying (a little) about myofascial release. basically i have a foam roller, a tennis ball, golf ball and elbows and i'm trying it out! it's kind of fun because it's new (and weird). i have spent hundreds of hours healing my emotions this year alone, so i shouldn't have too much emotional energy to deal with - BUT - there's a good chance that my stomach, small intestine, liver and colon might have some emotional tension and that's very exciting! if they do, i'll get the chance to try out some of the emotional techniques that i've been working on for the past few years!

from what i can gather, it seems that:
    the stomach innervates from the vagus nerve from the thoracic vertebrae t5-t7.
    the colon innervates from T10-T12 and L1-L3.
    etc.
    so i'm going to do as much myofascial release (foam rolling, ball rolling, etc.) in those areas of my spine as possible in order to hopefully find emotional blockages, if any, in those areas. that's my homework for tonight!

ok thanks for reading. it's all preparatory work! no serious meditation yet!

your welcome! keep us updated on your progress.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    emotion is stored energetically and it is literally blocking a pathway that other energies are attempting to pass through

Good to hear that your'e making progess on your project firstly.
    As for the quote I wonder if this your own experience entirely? Just whereabout exactly was it did you come to such thinking

sleeper Guest

Warning: this long reply is only indirectly related to kundalini. the reason i'm posting it here is because it is related to Kundalini preparatory work. As we work towards raising kundalini, we must both overcome our past emotional challenges and adopt a coherent worldview, either before raising kundalini (by choice) or after (by force).

I have not yet raised kundalini this month but i will! i'm inching towards it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    emotion is stored energetically and it is literally blocking a pathway that other energies are attempting to pass through

Good to hear that your'e making progess on your project firstly.
    As for the quote I wonder if this your own experience entirely? Just whereabout exactly was it did you come to such thinking
    sorry in advance; i only have a moment to reply so i must be brief.

my worldview is populated entirely by my own life lessons; ideas emergent from my own experiences. to put it bluntly, there is absolutely no room for my own philosophizing or speculation, nor is there room for anyone else's philosophizing, speculation or life-wisdom in my world view. that doesn't mean that I dismiss anyone's ideas out of hand, rather (to the contrary) I gladly seek out and accept those notions and put them to the test, often many tests to see how they pan out and if they do, i accept them into my worldview.

here are a few examples:
    1. when i was young, my mom used to safety-pin a towel or sheet to my neck and i would jump off of chairs and tables, trying to fly. i'm sure i did this a thousand times.
    score: flying powers=0
    gravity=1,00

my belief in flying was replaced with a solid belief in gravity.

2. many spiritual people today believe that nothing matters, nothing can harm us because we're all "pure consciousness" and that life is nothing but an illusion. People that say that are often very sad, and quite lonely, and i try hard to befriend those people because their life does matter and sadly there are people and things that can harm us, at least hurt our feelings. I hope you get my point.

3. The Monroe focus level system is a convenient tool for discussion of consciousness events (i don't actually use this system, although it might have some merits) - but it has some obscene flaws. Without harping on it too much, let me point out the most immediately important one: every person is going to have a different experience at the same "brain waves" state. Every individual is at a different level of development, be it Astral Projection skill, Lucid Dreaming skill, character development, intellect, spiritual development, waking lucidity; many people are on psychotropic medications (in fact, we all are since nearly every drop of water in the world is contaminated from so many years of such heavy consumption that we're all drinking the same meds that grandma drank 50 years ago), many people today have linear worldviews that don't reflect the complexity and interconnectedness that exists in the universe - such as monroe. his system is not only encoded with so called "sacred geometry" but is also based on the belief that "lower (brain) vibrations" = "lower behavior" and "higher vibrations" = "higher behavior." this is clearly evident if you assess his system.

to put it simply, there is tremendous evidence (in my experience) that brain states contribute to the experience but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to say that they follow a purely linear order, from low to high. Furthermore, BrainWaveStates are a tiny slice of a huge pie, made up of many variables, all of which matter tremendously.
    Here are three ways you can put this to the test:
    first, try to astral project from any position EXCEPT from your back - GOOD LUCK! you'll need it. in this case, body position matters far far far more than brainwave states regarding what "focus" you arrive at.
    secondly, if you're good with audio software, mix yourself a song that has the correct frequencies and beats to get you precisely to the brainwavestate/focus level that you're aiming for, and listen to the song (on repeat) while you project or meditate. this is especially good if the song has words because the content of the song will always dominate and influence the meditation/projection/dream. in other words, the song content is far far far more influential than the frequency or rhythm or anything else.
    third, if you are highly skilled and experienced and able to control and recognize subtle details in your projections, you can project to any level of your choosing. manifest your intent long in advance in order to be certain of your "level." memorize everything you see. expand your awareness, manifest your intent to see everything nearby that is unseen by you. manifest your intent to see distant things that are far away. order your guides/higher self to show you the overlap between this zone and adjacent zones. terminate the projection, write it down, and ask yourself/guides/higher self if your intent had anything to do with your brain waves; if your brainwaves had anything to do with the zone, if the zone had anything to do with frequency. (hint: it has a lot to do with frequency but not in the way it first seems).

ok this is an extremely long answer and i'm way out of time.

back to your original question:
    i've done some very long meditative work, and i mean long sessions, of 2-6 hours each, and many of those have been deep introspective work. one of my main interests used to be emotional trauma and "can such emotional trauma be overcome?" everyone i know has some level (usually severe) emotional trauma that is suppressed enough that they don't recall it but influential enough to form a permanent part of their behavior characteristics. every healer, psychologist and/or introspective person has seen many people who are trapped in destructive cycles of behavior, and in my opinion this is often caused by emotional trauma. the problem in overcoming such trauma is no small one - in fact, people almost never overcome such trauma, ever, in their entire life. so you can see in part ( i hope) why this is important to me and why i have spent so much time on it.

soooo....the answer to your question is simple and obvious; i see and feel energy in myself and others, as well as sense emotions with good clarity (not great). But i wanted you to see how militant and fanatical i am regarding this, so you didn't think that i am just some dude imagining things.

and the answer to my question:
    "can such emotional trauma be overcome?"
    is yes, through a variety of methods including energy work and others, but the type of work required isn't exactly a walk in the park which is probably why so few people persevere and therefore succeed.

regarding energy blockages, i am very much in agreement with both R.B.'s model and methods, as well as many of the Hindu (but not all) as well as the hopi models and methods.

~Dale

sleeper Guest

Re: From uakaris to uraeus 10-14-2010

I can't say anything smart about my meditative practice this week.

i've been toying around with some stuff i don't understand.

throughout the day, there are auspicious times to meditate. more accurately put, there are some times of day that enhance energy raising, while others enhance energy-dissipation (void meditation you'd call it i guess). some times of day enhance projection out of body, while some others seem to draw the energy back to the body.

i'm trying to find out how to discriminate between different types of influences.
    some of the external influences i have in mind include astrological (sun, moon, stars, zodiac, earth's magnetism, seasons, etc.), weather, adjacency to water, light/darkness, sounds (traffic, people, dogs, etc.), wilderness vs. city, types of neighbors who are around, proximity to the interstate, etc.
    some of the internal influences include circadian rhythm & hormones, neurotransmitters, digestion, fasting (avoiding food), emotional and mental state, etc.

so the time of day i meditate seems increasingly important, at least as important as how long and how often i meditate. so i'm sorting that out and inching along with my goals.

the sad thing is that i feel like i really need to change my life to being even more reclusive and eccentric, in order to raise K as often as i'm going to do. once i get the ball rolling, it's going to gain lots of momentum!

~dale

sleeper Guest

15-Nov-2010 K-Raising Attempt

I just walked away from my first attempt to raise Kundalini this month. Here is my blog about it:

Editors' Note: changes/additions will be marked as blue.

I began with basic energy raising techniques and eased my way into an oscillating pattern of whole-body-energy-contractions that i have been working on. Basically the pattern is to energy flex, and energy comes pouring in and eventually peaks, then dies down to nothing, and repeats. The pattern is much like an oscillating wave, repeated over and over. it's basically all i did for about 90 minutes.

Initially, i just felt vague sensations, like being draped in a soft blanket or something. the energy coming up my legs kept increasing until my foot would be tense, and the tension would increase until every muscle in my feet were fully flexed. This was the energy peak, followed by relaxation of both energy and physical body. As the mediation increased in intensity, so did the muscle tension but it wasn't only in my feet.

In my feet, the tension (stemming from this type of exercise) causes me to spread my toes wide. I wonder if i should be meditating with wide toes all of the time?

the muscle tension was influencing my posture in other ways, including my spinal curve and shoulder positioning. so i need to play with posture more and see how it affects muscle tension during intense energy movement.

I did some prayer and asked for assistance from a variety of sources and i got lots of help indeed and i appreciate it.

At some point during the session, for approximately 10 minutes, i had severe gender confusion (i'm male) and twice during this time i couldn't even remember which gender I was! I think i was simply slipping into an etheric projection. I intensified my focus on my material body and the confusion went away. Shortly after this, my solar plexus became full of energy and hot; my sexual parts became spontaneously aroused, my lumbar arched excessively and energy began pouring down from my neck and shoulders. I must have been slipping out of body at this point because i had to redouble my efforts to focus on my physical form.I think i was fairly close to raising Kundalini at that point but i ran into a couple problems.

A knot in my left upper trapezius started spontaneously ACHING! I mean hurting bad and would not stop, and the more energy that came through that area, the more that spot ached. so my focus changed from whole-body energy flex to pain/blockage (?) management, and eventually i started losing my focus alltogether. At that point i made a hail-mary attempt to win at meditating, but my energy wasn't responding well and my whole body was feeling hot, so i think i'm dehydrated.

so things were going swell, then fail-fail-fail. i'm chugging water (with a pinch of salt btw) while i blog and i'm going to go take a shower. if my energy sensitivity returns i'll finish the meditation tonight.

~Dale

i see and feel energy in myself and others, as well as sense emotions with good clarity (not great)
    sleeper wrote:

*This seems to be an energy dynamic relationship which appears as having fluidity/mobility of motion.
    Do you "see/feel" engery in movement striking against emotions and then releasing them and so in effect the clearing out of a pathway occurs

*If emotions were stored/blocking energy routes...would in your opinion a "spock-like" person or ....say someone who is very flat-line in personality have very clear energy routes?.

sleeper Guest

Do you "see/feel" engery in movement striking against emotions and then releasing them and so in effect the clearing out of a pathway occurs
    Yes, I see energy clearing energetic/emotional blockages occasionally. but what i see 99% of the time is vicious cycles of behavior that contribute to more blockages. so I'm more apt to discuss behavior because i think it's going to be the metagame in the next decade, followed by a new kind of intellectualism that is more practical and communal that what we have today, all as parts of a holistic and practical view of health and healing.

So energy work is essential but in the spiritual community, I don’t think it’s what’s most lacking.

*If emotions were stored/blocking energy routes...would in your opinion a "spock-like" person or ....say someone who is very flat-line in personality have very clear energy routes?.
    People retain their personality throughout their spiritual development, so I don’t think that personality is indicative of spiritual or energetic growth or progress. In fact, the more you’re developed spiritually, the more your personality traits are “crystallized” or made permanent segments of your personal identity.

This is where i'm overstepping my boundaries and might get censored. most if not all cases of apathy today (that i know of) are chemically induced, usually by a combination of chronic fluoride exposure, chronic mercury exposure and digestive problems. I'm not a doctor nor am i diagnosing you or trying to treat you or anyone else for any health condition or disease. But i am saying that i have had to overcome those types of problems for my own health and in retrospect i see that those metals and chemicals had a powerful affect on my personality, and on the personality of others.

what's worse is that many people with those problems are drugged with SSRI's and feel strangely emboldened. in other words, we have people with severe emotional trauma inducing energy blockages that they can't see, feel or touch and those blockages influence those people's behavior insofar as they are able to express themselves due to the toxic burden on their body and their temporary, chemically induced glee. that's people who laugh while they frown, panic while they work, smile while they cry, are only happy when i rains, hurt themselves so they feel alive, are bold but without brains, etc. i care a lot about these people and i bring this up because i sincerely would like to do some things about it, and it hurts my heart every day to see how oppressive the modern life is to free humanity.

so is a flat line personality part of your identity? perhaps. but if you're apathetic, then you might want to consider getting assessed by a holistic health practitioner for fluoride toxicity.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast