Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hermetic Practice and Astrology

Blog Entries

Re: Hermetic Practice and Astrology

Saturn in astrology. It's known as the planet which gives you harsh lessons, but really deep down it's just trying to get you to realize your deepest potential to evolve into a truly balanced master.
    Thanks for that insight. Just now a synchronous event pointed to your post, and was just the right thing to read.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jajon
    Tutor, thanks for the poetic reply. Personally I'm a practical meat and potatoes kind of guy when it comes to this stuff so most of the post was lost on me if I'm being honest.

William Mistele writes about this stuff better than I can. The following is a link about changing the elements in one's personality using Bardon's system and it discusses briefly about astrology:
    http://shell.lava.net/~pagios/ch1psychic.html
    Jajon,

that's quite alright. i dont even realize that i am poetically writing. i guess i am a poet that doesnt know it. a vocational hazard i reckon. thanks for your honesty, by the way.

the noetic approach is, or has been for myself, one of deeper entanglement. simply because, i had not addressed superficial entanglements prior to my past attempting approachs.

but, as none of us really know any better, one supposes why there had arisen the 'hanged man' concept, often read also as the 'drowned man'. it is unavoidable, and thankfully a valid part of becoming.

i caution others too very much, perhaps projecting my own harshly perceived experiences in their given times. however, i do mean well, and i am thankful for your honest understanding, which, believe it or not, is all you require.

a lot of this type 'stuff' that we can all easily link to these days, was written in a not so long ago world of masking the truth. it is deliberately written to mislead the less than honorable "deli-berate" pursuers. Honesty sees it rightly, maybe not at first, but by some scant opening of mind's eye, things deliberately masked begin to non-deliberately reveal themselves (the natural flow). words once thought of as things to use, become keys of utility that open rooms in the mind that are beyond what the imagination would think to manifest of it's mere insignificant self-reasoning.

this doesnt mean that the enormity is there for insignificance of self. it just means that the insignificance can see enormity. well, there i go being strangely poetic...again.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Hello Jajon,
    interesting theme. I was for decades into astrology but not in hermetic yet much.
    Dont know if i understood all but most clearness i got by your example, so i also will use an example, and of course im talking only in a terminology here:
    Your Moon in Pisces i.e. now. That has a lot of different qualities and like you mention you are working on that to i.e. settle or equilibrate the fine energy of pisces/neptune with exercises bringing more earth/tauro into this quality, ok.
    Though you also have mentioned already that those transits of planets do as well influence and in specific anyway to bring chances from time to time to integrate other energies into already existing qualities. Like i.e. it happens now as Uranus is in Pisces. And now i.e. lets say Uranus would be placed exactly on your Moon in pisces. So that would mean that your Moon (with his qualities from Piscis/Neptune) would anyhow currently be having a chance and also the challenge to be kind of mixed up, better said influenced by uranian energies, you also could say could be enriched by the Air-Element.
    So then, what would happen? Lets say, you would be still working on bringing some earthy-energies onto your Moon. Of course that would be a good thing, in the sense of equilibrum anyhow, but what in this momentarily time-quality would be ask most, still would more be - in my eyes at least - to flow with the uranian energy and lets say, be prepared for the un-expected and maybe be better not too fixed/earthy in any way - during this period. So finally it _could_ be a kind of contradictory to hold on to earthy-energy-work in a time-period which so to say by itself is transporting an air-quality (to stay in the terminology here) which best could be used in all kinds of mental, astral, verbal, sight and insight manners. All the same it is the earth-quality which still would support you with the power to bring all insights into realisation on an earth-real-level. So eventually i would say it is important - in the case you`re seriously deeply working with splitted energy-concepts (which are only to understand the single steps of one`s growth better i think) - to pay attention to ALL what is happening at the same time, which is not easy but i think is one of the specific adventures of our life as kind of multiple-character-energetic-beings.
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Jajon Guest

Thanks Istia, very interesting. You've made me think of working with the energies of transiting planets by focusing on certain elements within yourself.

For instance lets say Saturn was in Virgo opposing a Moon in Pisces. That would be like the world putting up resistance to Pisces energy. What you could do to deal with the transit is behave like a Moon in Capricorn and therefore the effects to the energy you are putting out would be a trine with Saturn, which is more beneficial.

Or like you say with Uranus, I could flow with its effects by welcoming the Uranian energy. Infact, the reason I'm thinking about all of this is probably because Uranus is having an influence on my Pisces Moon. Thanks for that insight! The chronological time-based perception of astrology is very Saturn like in its emphasis on structure, focus on time and place. Uranus, being the liberator is perhaps making me think of liberation from the Saturn like constraints of astrological natal positioning.

Again thanks for the thought provoking post
    Jajon