Thread: Reducing neg activity

Reducing neg activity

Are there any methods or advice that can help reduce the presence of negative spirits and thoughtforms in my dreams?

During the day, I've been trying to get affirmations to work to remove an entity, but at night I fear, and am starting to believe, that all my efforts are being undone when I am frequently made aware of the creatures I desire to banish.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Blog Entries

Re: Reducing neg activity

Any countermeasures should work as well as in any other circumstance, but a combo of introspection, affirmations and moving water (IMO) would be specifically beneficial for this, it seems to me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Any countermeasures should work as well as in any other circumstance, but a combo of introspection, affirmations and moving water (IMO) would be specifically beneficial for this, it seems to me.
    Can you suggest any goals I should activate with the introspection?

And so far, the entity that has troubled me for over a year has been uneffected by just about every countermeasure I've used. As of now, affirmations seem like the only thing that's left to try.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by josh437781
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Can you suggest any goals I should activate with the introspection?

And so far, the entity that has troubled me for over a year has been uneffected by just about every countermeasure I've used. As of now, affirmations seem like the only thing that's left to try.
    I would look for the sources of whatever fears or limiting beliefs you may have that can be expressed by your dreaming mind. If you can identify the dream symbols and figure out what they mean, you can then separate and deal with limiting beliefs and fears that are independent of whatever entity is using them against you.
    Then affirmations would finish the process of returning power to yourself.
    Once you can take away the weapon a neg is using against you, the countermeasures would be a passive way of ensuring it doesn't 'stay'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

beam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by josh437781
    Are there any methods or advice that can help reduce the presence of negative spirits and thoughtforms in my dreams?

During the day, I've been trying to get affirmations to work to remove an entity, but at night I fear, and am starting to believe, that all my efforts are being undone when I am frequently made aware of the creatures I desire to banish.
    one of the methods i use, and have fun with:

meditate on flowers and gardens. just find pictures of beautiful flowers on the net. and study/ meditate on them daily. make sure u really take in the visuals. its even better if u can smell and feel them. make sure they are nice pretty flowers. a flower like a poinsettia or something may not be best due to its negative quality of poisonousness (lol at my linguistics there). im thinking daisies and wildflower meadows. why do this u ask?? it will literally fill yer imagination and senses with the vibes of the flowers, and low and behold.. the negs will be fighting u in a dream, and u can go step into yer new flower garden, over the fence that appears in your dream! or yer being bombarded with annoying thoughts during the day, go to your flower garden if all else fails. it should just get easier to access it the more u do it. don't over do it.

use flower oils to scent you and yer room. invoke protective deities like archangel michael and you may end up having a lot of helpful friends in your dreams. develop a relationship with the deity. feel its colours and know its looks.

Blog Entries

Hi Josh437781

I've been trying to get affirmations to work to remove an entity,
    If this entity has an attachment to you, there might be unresolved past issues to clear up first,

Check out the link below, it gives understandings and advice on entity attachments and gives entity releasing methods aswell

http://www.selfhealinghandbook.com/s...t-releasement/
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

beam Guest

nice link.