Thread: practical use... I don't know how practical

practical use... I don't know how practical

One of the most frustrating things I run into as a nurse are people who I suspect are in pain or have something going on that we are capable of at least providing some relief for but are unable to to tell us or express nonverbally for one of various reasons such as brain injury, tumor, disease, end of life ect. It's a common situation especially in palliative care where illness is going to take the person's earthly life, where your guessing at the level of pain the person might or might not be in and praying your medicating adequately. I noticed in my reading on astral projection that the projectors seem to be able to talk to people via their spirit regardless of their current mental state thats my first question. Is that correct? If someone has a disease process going that causes an expressive aphasia, then could a projector communicate via spirit level with that patient to assess comfort level? Thats the first question. Next one's more difficult. I haven't been able to consciously project yet so I don't yet have the personal experience needed to answer this.( I've not been working on this very long is why and I want to go slow with the training so that I have control over the trance entrance and depth and good mastery of the other skills needed as I need them for other esoteric pursuits as well) okay back to the question. Could it be practical in the work setting. It's a fast pace high pressure setting and often involves severe sleep deprivation from shift work. The assessment would have to be accomplished in 15 minutes or so on most shifts.... night shift there may be more time, but then sleep deprivation and fatigue would play a factor. The usual schedule is 2 days 2 nights 12 hour shifts. Getting a place to lay down may also be an issue. Lastly it seems from what I'm reading that dealing with the opposite sex in the baseline astral zone can be problematic and this would cause ethical issues that would obviously cause a problem with the nurse at least and possibly the patient as well. Is this a given issue can it be averted?

Re: practical use... I don't know how practical

G'day,

The practice of OBE would likely not be practical for the purposes you outline, considering privacy and time constraints.

I suggest that medical intuition would be a more effective approach. If you are not familiar with this, see Caroline Myss,

see http://myss.com/

A healer will often pick up a reflection of a patient's condition and pain. This could be another approach.

The ability to intuitively, or astrally, or through dreams, or through clairvoyance, pick up important information from patients could be achieved in many ways. Having this intention, affirming this intention, and being open to receive answers, will steer you in the right direction.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefirephoenixx
    One of the most frustrating things I run into as a nurse are people who I suspect are in pain or have something going on that we are capable of at least providing some relief for but are unable to to tell us or express nonverbally for one of various reasons such as brain injury, tumor, disease, end of life ect. It's a common situation especially in palliative care where illness is going to take the person's earthly life, where your guessing at the level of pain the person might or might not be in and praying your medicating adequately. I noticed in my reading on astral projection that the projectors seem to be able to talk to people via their spirit regardless of their current mental state thats my first question. Is that correct? If someone has a disease process going that causes an expressive aphasia, then could a projector communicate via spirit level with that patient to assess comfort level? Thats the first question. Next one's more difficult. I haven't been able to consciously project yet so I don't yet have the personal experience needed to answer this.( I've not been working on this very long is why and I want to go slow with the training so that I have control over the trance entrance and depth and good mastery of the other skills needed as I need them for other esoteric pursuits as well) okay back to the question. Could it be practical in the work setting. It's a fast pace high pressure setting and often involves severe sleep deprivation from shift work. The assessment would have to be accomplished in 15 minutes or so on most shifts.... night shift there may be more time, but then sleep deprivation and fatigue would play a factor. The usual schedule is 2 days 2 nights 12 hour shifts. Getting a place to lay down may also be an issue. Lastly it seems from what I'm reading that dealing with the opposite sex in the baseline astral zone can be problematic and this would cause ethical issues that would obviously cause a problem with the nurse at least and possibly the patient as well. Is this a given issue can it be averted?