Thread: Warning dream about downtown Brooklyn !

niki123 Guest

Warning dream about downtown Brooklyn !

I'm looking for a new apartment and last night I made an appointment with this realtor in Brooklyn to go today to see an apartment but shortly after I had second thoughts and this feeling that I should not move to Brooklyn.This morning I had this dream and it felt so real I felt like I was there.I was taking a walk with my daughter and my mother and it was spring or summer and as we walked further towards downtown Brooklyn it looked more and more dark and desolate until we could see dark and destroyed houses and we reached the Brooklyn bridge.My daughter wanted to cross the bridge into Manhattan and I said no.There were no cars ,people but us and I got this message that downtown Brooklyn will be destroyed.The voice didn't tell me how but I just knew that I shouldn't move to Brooklyn.Many times I failed to listen to that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and things turned for the worse.What do you guys think about this dream ?

Re: Warning dream about downtown Brooklyn !

not just the dream but your intuitive feeling about it.
    trust them.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    Many times I failed to listen to that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and things turned for the worse.
    I think that's 'nuff said.

Cheers,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Thank you Neil Templar and Korpo for answering to my post.It felt very real and yesterday when I called the realtor,my call didn't go through,three times and then I gave up.I tried to call him to tell him that I wasn't coming but no go.Weird!Oh,and yes there was nothing wrong with my phone because I called someone else and it went through.

Blog Entries

Hello, niki123.

Are you one of the people a realtor could "talk into something" in a phone call where you had the original intention to just tell him that you're declining the offer? Then the unavailability could have had a protective function.

Cheers,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Hmm.I wonder!No,I don't think that he could have talked me into anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

Are you one of the people a realtor could "talk into something" in a phone call where you had the original intention to just tell him that you're declining the offer? Then the unavailability could have had a protective function.

Cheers,
    Oliver

sounds like you were being well looked after Niki!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

niki123 Guest

Ha ha,it's strange that I went to see another apartment yesterday with a different realtor in Queens and he started to tell me about the $8,000 and up apartments in Manhattan which I found kind of strange as I could never afford those or anything over $1,500,lol.My noisy upstairs neighbors are gone and my landlord lost the case he brought up in court against me.All I can say is that things are looking up all of a sudden.Yeeeyyyy!!! Still,I'm not happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    sounds like you were being well looked after Niki!

Blog Entries

Well, one step at a time. Things are improving. Just stay aware what other possibilities arise to shape things more positively.

Cheers,
    Oliver