Thread: pk success :)

pk success :)

I just tried the pendulum technique with a necklace I have and it worked! Almost too good. I hung it and made sure nothing was bumping it and no air was blowing on it. I started trying to make it swing sideways instead of back and forth like it was. As soon as I started even trying the pendulum started moving kind of jerky, like it was trying to switch directions. I was surprised and thought there had to be interference so I stopped and rested and tried again. I didn't try and force it, I just imagined very vividly it swinging side to side. And the almost as soon as I started thinking about this it started to do the jerky stopping thing again and started going side to side! Now I'm skeptical. Maybe there WAS some interference. This SHOULDN'T be so easy.

I started trying to do this because I think CPW (or maybe someone else) was telling me I should give it a try since I have spontanious PK incidents while meditating. And I know I can do this. I have AP experience so I know I can do anything I put my mind to. I wont do the psi wheel because I saw that debunked on youtube. The heat from people's hands moves it....maybe I can try without my hands....hmmm, I feel a expirament coming on!

-Natalie
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Re: pk success :)

Try to design your own where any possibility of your physically causing the movement is eliminated.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

okay I will try that.

The stupid lamp in my kids' bedroom keeps turning on. I just came home from church and turned it off again. I wonder if I am doing this, or if there is something faulty with the lamp. It's one of those touch lamps. But you really have to tap it to get it to turn on. I have moved it to a different spot and also tried a few different things to debunk this. But it wont turn on unless I give it a good tap.

I don't feel any negative energy. So I said out loud that if there is someone that wants to talk to me to come and talk to me. I'm not scared and feel no threat. But I don't want it hovering around my kids' room....sorry this was completely off topic!

-natalie
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    okay I will try that.

The stupid lamp in my kids' bedroom keeps turning on. I just came home from church and turned it off again. I wonder if I am doing this, or if there is something faulty with the lamp. It's one of those touch lamps. But you really have to tap it to get it to turn on. I have moved it to a different spot and also tried a few different things to debunk this. But it wont turn on unless I give it a good tap.

I don't feel any negative energy. So I said out loud that if there is someone that wants to talk to me to come and talk to me. I'm not scared and feel no threat. But I don't want it hovering around my kids' room....sorry this was completely off topic!

-natalie
    I have some thoughts about this but I'll have to pm you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.