Thread: Energy body loosing what am I shooting for here?

Energy body loosing what am I shooting for here?

I seem to be getting past the trance problems. Last 4 sessions or so I was able to work with it pretty well no sleeping no difficulty getting down. Takes me about 30 minutes to get down and that's been consistant for the past week. Haven't tried another exit yet. I changed my diet from low carb to essentially low fat vegan which is the vedic diet for my physique, it's drastically different and I think some adjustments are being made my energy levels have taken a big nosedive in spite of doing tons of energy work.

I'm reading through the energy body loosening I'm not really clear on what I am wanting to be feeling when I'm doing this. The imagery is complicated I can do it but I'm not feeling anything other than the trance lightening somewhat probably cause I'm tensing.

Blog Entries

Re: Energy body loosing what am I shooting for here?

You are trying to deepen your trance and at the same time you are trying to loosen your focus away from your physical center, and possibly begin the projection reflex. Some loosening methods are more active than others and some just deepen your focus outside of your body, like the 'outside your body' bounces (which is extremely active) and others just provoke or solidify your energy expansion (like the balloon method). I like to combine these with simple noticing exercises before the exit techniques, to facilitate rest and trance deepening before trying to exit.
    So if you find that you are tensing up with these exercises, go back to trance induction or forward into 'noticing', which is passive, and wait until there is a discernible change in your conscious awareness (or possibly exit symptoms) before attempting any exit, and if possible try to taylor the exit to whatever symptom you are getting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Energy body loosing what am I shooting for here?

k I'll take another shot at it go more by feel this time see what I come up with.