Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Underfloor heating: A solution to neg attack/possession?

Re: Underfloor heating: A solution to neg attack/possession?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Hi Mick, long time no read.
    Hello, have been able to log in for the last few days so catching up.
    I think we're missing the point of the reason why I brought the example to the conversation- it was mentioned that the idea of running water affecting etheric manifestation was "superstitious", amongst other things.
    The fact that an electric charge can affect moving water demonstrates that moving water has an electromagnetic component, whether 'attractive' or 'repulsive'. The way Robert explains it, is that etheric manifestation can be affected by moving water- therefore he shows that if etheric manifestation is electomagnetic in nature, moving water should have some effect in it's ability to maintain manifestation in the physical. Now, none of this is a given- we don't know if a neg is em in nature, and we don't know if moving water thwarts all neg manifestations- but what we do know is that many of us find fountains and other types of moving water to be helpful when experiencing interference, and that is the point.
    Yes, as I mentioned, have seen signs that flowing water will result in reactions sometimes. Also seen responses to passing through electric cables.

My point was that having read the "proof", I thought, in my opinion, that it maybe did not read right. The attraction to a charged rod is electric rather than magnetic and the water is attracted due to that charge involuntarily rather than due to a specific property of running water. Just my passing thoughts. Not to say there are not other processes, for example running water can be detected by dowsers... As you know, a static charge is not really that, just the development of a potential difference between two points with a lack of conduction opportunities, sooner or later it will conduct.

Magnetic fields if a consequence of the manifestation on the other hand are intriguing and identifying the potential source(s) and indeed why humans might react so noticeably in some cases is another story... I do tend more to a like for like awareness, that is, the sensing of different types of manifestation occur at the respective subtle body level and it is the state of awareness of the individual that processes this into a physical context for interpretation.

I removed the next critical comment because it was venting, and some could take it as insulting.
    I missed something.
    Mick

beam Guest

i had them and they didnt do much.

i have read that the pipes make a grid, trapping things in areas of the pipe grid. water elementals is a good point also.

from what i understand it is the scientific properties of water, it's pure, flowing nature, electrical stuff, its property/ability to wash things away, etc...

hot water, is different then cool water i believe.

Bluefirephoenixx wrote:Make your living space as airy light and clean as possible. Believe it or not it makes a difference. Too much junk around is weighty and makes things feel heavy. It has been a long standing and tradtional belief that undesirable elementals hang out where theres clutter and staleness, I think this is true ... why it is I have no idea.

oh ya. its open space and material to make a nest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefirephoenixx
    Cultivate friendships with guiding and positive spirits. Just having them around sends most negs running. If you don't know how it's not hard, just pay attention to them. I sing to them, play make things for them I have a little area in the woods where I put gifts. I try to cultivate the appreciation of beauty and love and I spend a lot of time with that. They can see whats going on and whats around so if they're there they're not going to allow nasty things to hang out with them.
    Even though most of the post is laced with guilt, maybe its just to make a point, but i don't see how it relates to original post But the quote above seems somewhat disturbing. looks like to me you paying a hefty price for there protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2