Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feeling fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart

Re: Feeling fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart

Quote Originally Posted by brotherethan
    Tutor said, it may seem as if you have rebuttaled at someone desiring for themself alone, however, read your own words replying as well. are they not saying what you desire for yourself alone, an personal transcendant end to being chained. love does not chain anyone that is in and of it. we self-manifest the chains and obstacles as we live and breathe amongst one another.

I desire it for eveyone, that actually keeps me going more than wanting it for myself, I can stand to see myself suffer, but when others do it seems to affect me more. Also yes I still have many strong chains, otherwise I'd be in my room enjoying unalloyed bliss or throwing a helping hand to one of my chained brothers.
    righteous Ethan! keep on keeping on. i talk too much, sorry if i offended you. tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

edit.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    We have a page here at astral dynamics for those who are interested in love and pertinent debate.Access available from the Board Index . Aforementioned page being "The Power of Love"

Tutor : Your last post at the Spontaneous Erruption Vs. Assidous Hardwork queried as to what exactly is "Productive"?.
    It's a lot of things .....but what it is NOT is going off on a tangent or diversion from actual topic at hand.

ok

Apropo to what my 2 cents sparked : My intention was to let this poster understand that whatever the emotion be it love , hatred or coldly calculated indifference it's best that one learns to manage their emotional life regardless whatever the initial trigger be as opposed to emotions running amok and subsequent forum-posting ...as enlightening as the process of it might be.

That said im sure "the power of love" can move mountains and whatnot .....koomaya yas , love fests and sandlwood incense isnt that bad either
    i appreciate the feedback

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

We have a page here at astral dynamics for those who are interested in love and pertinent debate.Access available from the Board Index . Aforementioned page being "The Power of Love"

Tutor : Your last post at the Spontaneous Erruption Vs. Assidous Hardwork queried as to what exactly is "Productive"?.
    It's a lot of things .....but what it is NOT is going off on a tangent or diversion from actual topic at hand.

Apropo to what my 2 cents sparked : My intention was to let this poster understand that whatever the emotion be it love , hatred or coldly calculated indifference it's best that one learns to manage their emotional life regardless whatever the initial trigger be as opposed to emotions running amok and subsequent forum-posting ...as enlightening as the process of it might be.

That said im sure "the power of love" can move mountains and whatnot .....koomaya yas , love fests and sandlwood incense isnt that bad either
    However, the original poster's contribution was about love in reference to Kundalini, and it's completely appropriate to talk about love in it, in regards to the thread.
    It's not the message, it's how it's delivered.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Does anyone wake up after an intense night of prayer/meditation with a feeling of burning in your body, as if you are being purified to the very essence.
    I haven't in a while, but I used to.

For me, a lot of the "experientialist" and "sensationalist" things have all but stopped. I do still get waves of almost excruciating bliss, but they're not as all-encompassing as they used to be, mostly because I'm used to them.

Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart
    Yes, and when the awareness of that is present, I make an effort to consciously allow it to flow.

I've heard that the heart is where God resides?
    God resides everywhere, in my experience, but I think we are more aware of God when we can feel that which we call love.

And speaking of that, it's my observation that this thing we call "love" is actually just our somewhat limited interpretation of what amounts to being the "highest frequency" energy of which we can be aware (there may be things that are higher, but just as we can't see ultraviolet light, we can't know if there are yet higher frequencies of energy because we haven't got the appropriate receptors).

(Pardon my rather strained words; I'm trying to find words that will be understandable but the fact is, there are no words to adequately describe this, so I'm having to use somewhat strange terms. Language is very limiting; just try to look to the thing I'm attempting to describe, and not to the words I'm so awkwardly using to try to describe it.)

I've been working with this energy we call "love" (for lack of a better term) for a long time now, and I find it quite challenging. It requires that when the awareness of bliss is upon you, you actually channel it into something, and that's very difficult. The other challenge is to call upon that energy when you're not consciously aware of the presence of love/bliss, of course.

When I can manage it, however, I find that I can elicit extraordinary things that way, things people might go so far as to call miraculous.

The reason I expressed all that is, well, it seemed to want to be expressed, but other than that, it was a kind of "signpost", I suppose, and a hint for some things people might want to try.

I'd also like to express my gratitude for this thread. It reminded me of a few things and cleared some metaphorical cobwebs for me. Thank you, brotherethan.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    However, the original poster's contribution was about love in reference to Kundalini, and it's completely appropriate to talk about love in it, in regards to the thread.
    It's not the message, it's how it's delivered.
    *First off this was entirely between me and Tutor.We addressed the issue and reached an understanding.
    *Secondly this wasn't a shout out to move the thread.Merely a tip off to an array of diversity available here.I will leave the site-touting to the mods and admin hereafter.They are doing a good job as it is.
    *Bear in mind the exchange of posts that went on happened so to what my mere 2 cents sparked...so im not going to hold you thinking out loud against you.

Kind Regards.

Blog Entries

Psionickx, just to be clear: You will treat others with respect. This is a rule of the forum. If you can't manage to participate without snide remarks, you will be banned. I will not say this again.

Blog Entries

For starters, telling another poster to go away and talk somewhere else, and telling me to butt out. If you need to be told, it's not worth it.

*First off this was entirely between me and Tutor.We addressed the issue and reached an understanding.

*Bear in mind the exchange of posts that went on happened so to what my mere 2 cents sparked...so im not going to hold you thinking out loud against you.

Kind Regards.

This honestly comes as somewhat of a surprise since none of the disrespected posters themselves came upto to me to about me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast