Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

now I have a more direct question related to a life opportunities/decisions and possible hints as help of decision-making in dreams:
    i probably could now change my job at my workplace (internal, same company) for next year, but am still unsecure and hesitant about it

is there any kind of dream signs that I could ask for (of course, I will do affirmations to receive an answer before) to tell me in my dreams that i should - or should better not - take this opportunity to change my job at my work place? how to recognise them?

of course, I do not mean any "direct" dreaming of having/getting a new job which would be obvious then, but are there more subtle signs to be interpreted (in one or the other way) as to positive or negative decisions?

(btw. so far have given up on receiving answers by tensors/pendulums, did not work for me somehow)

---

note 27 Feb: changed title for consistency
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: question on how to get direct dream advice for job change

why not create the sign yourself?
    pick something that feels relevant, that's not "usual" dream symbology for you, and ask to see it in a dream, if you should go ahead with the change.
    maybe ask for it to be repeated, perhaps, to make sure it isn't overlooked.

i recently got a message from guidance, during a dream.
    i was dreaming about something specific, then the dream ended and i was taken to another "space" and told "We will show you three times, so there is no mistaking it"
    then i was back in a normal dreamstate, dreaming about the same thing, but a different dream. then i woke, and then went back to sleep, and again dreamed about the same thing, but another different dream. it got the point across rather well!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

thanks, neil, yes I had thought about that, I did this recently with another yes/no-either/or-quest of mine - but it did not work, nothing came up that I recognized
    so that is why I asked about "typical" dream signs that might come along your way naturally in the course of dreaming rather then 'enforcing' them
    however, I made up two nice signs now (for yes-change and no-notchange respectively), let's see what comes up.

Our guides are usually not meant to make such decisions for us, instead they are supposed to show us options and give hints about what might result from a certain choice.
    So instead of asking "should I change jobs", I would ask something like "what will I experience from a change of jobs?" "what will I learn from the new job" "how would it feel to have this new job?".
    Answers to such questions might come not just in dreams, but little signs might show up throughout the day.
    + Alienor +

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    Answers to such questions might come not just in dreams, but little signs might show up throughout the day.
    Exactly. So don't limit yourself or your guides ability to give you information by only looking to your dreams.

Mishell, Alienor, thanks for your thoughtful insights. Yes, you surely have a point.

Problem is that I don't trust my intuition anymore at the moment, at least not on this one. So, just as an exception, I wanted something clear-cut, something to grab.

Btw, couldn't it also be my own subconscious or superconscious (higher self) giving me the hint,instead of my guide? I think and hope a dream might be a tool (like a pendulum or hypnosis or any self-finding method) to find out about what "it" / I-there / "my-total-SELF" wants for this life. I wouldn't totally discount this possibilty.

But maybe the result will be as Alienor says, that I could be shown how this and that works, alternative realities realised by my decisions.

However, I thought that the affirmative setting of a yes/no-signal (closed question) from the outset instead of a rather open question might be a stronger trigger for me to experience something that I can relate to my problem.

Yes, I might still get elusive and blurry results and end up with interpretations if this was about alternative outcomes for my decisions. But at least I set a clear goal. I think it could help me more now, at least in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Btw, couldn't it also be my own subconscious or superconscious (higher self) giving me the hint,instead of my guide? I think and hope a dream might be a tool (like a pendulum or hypnosis or any self-finding method) to find out about what "it" / I-there / "my-total-SELF" wants for this life. I wouldn't totally discount this possibilty.
    Yes, I consider also the Higher Self as a kind of guide. And reading that you just wrote about finding out what your soul wants for this life, I thought this book might be interesting for you: The Instruction by Ainslie MacLeod
    http://www.amazon.com/Instruction-Ai...0815096&sr=1-3
    + Alienor +

thanks Alienor, looks interesting, I will check it out (my reading list is still long now with already lots in the queue, but as I'm a fast reader now, there's always enough capacity to add things)

now this is what happened tonight:

as I had expected I did not get a clear 'answer' (yet?). moreover, my dream recall has become very lousy lately, I know I am dreaming heavily but cannot remember it, making it all even more difficult for me.

the only dream fragment I "saved" over into day consciousness is .. well .. interesting in the light of my "question", which I only found out on a second look at my lucidiary entries.

in that dream I re-lived through an almost traumatic event that happened in my childhood, when I was reprimanded by the teacher for my bad school performance during the class, this happened then before the entire class during talks about grades and individual performances. It was kind of humiliating for me, as I also found it exaggerated and unjust, but also embarrassing to take place before the whole class.

now, the difference was, as it is often in dreams, that there was an overlay of time and places: the setting was now much later in time (and another place of course) as a student in my Senior High School (in my country 11-13. class, it gets you a degree similar to the "A-levels", which also serve as a standard requirement for a university education).

as a result of that treatment I got I was infuriated this time (as a child in "real" life I had just 'endured' it back then), even insulting the teacher (I feel sorry for this now since i want to become more peaceful in dreams!), and packing my things (the class was then over anyway so all others packed, too).

And I intended not to go to this course again but ask the school administration to be granted a switch to another parallel course (which was possible at this Seniour High School that was organised in a university-like manner with courses that could be selected at the beginning of the year and switches were indeed allowed during the first weeks - so this all makes sense).

In short the essence of it:

In that dream I DECIDED to SWITCH COURSE (yet) at the SAME SCHOOL.

Now substitute "job" for "course" and "company" for "school".

this now gets me thinking

"We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

There might be a "hidden" message in here - about the school and the courses. For the soul life (the school) is all about learning. It is okay to switch courses as long as you are learning.

Just something that occurred to me while reading your interpretation.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast