Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Re: question on how to get direct dream advice for job change

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, Volgerle.

There might be a "hidden" message in here - about the school and the courses. For the soul life (the school) is all about learning. It is okay to switch courses as long as you are learning.

Just something that occurred to me while reading your interpretation.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    thanks, korpo, yes, I think you are right that we also can look at it more on a broader level
    actually, i certainly could only "learn more" when i "change course / job" because I definitely do not learn anything in the old "course/job" anymore

(ps. isn't it nice how to "change (my) course" can also have a double meaning here?)

still, despite a certain 'tendency' i will wait with bated breath what kind of insights the next dreaming sessions will bring (possibly confirmation?)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Update: They shoot horses, don't they?

here's an interesting follow up on this one:

giving my dream the interpretation from above (school class change) I had indeed handed in the application / request for that job, and it looks now as if it is going to work, so that I can change in January or at least in Feburary - with a necessary transition period. (Btw, I am very certain that the Law of Attraction had also worked here, but that is a different story now).

Tonight, I finally met one of the definite yes/no dream signs in my dreams. I had not needed them since the sign was given to me in a different form in a dream (see above)- in a very intelligent dream scene created for me, where I even decided (was led to decide) on this issue myself in the dream itself. Thinking about it afterwards I am still in awe how truly ingenious (of my guide or whoever initiated it this way for me) that was.

So normally these specific signs should not have to come up now anymore. It was settled for me.

Anyway, back then I had defined chess pieces as yes/no signs: a horse meaning yes (change job) and a rook/tower meaning no. (makes sense doesn't it? a jumping moving running and thus erratically fast-changing horse and a solid standing tower for persistence and no-change).

Now this is what happened tonight:

I was again in a class situation in a school but more on an out-of-classroom excursion or during a break, it seems we were in a corridor of the school or any building. I am not sure but it might have been that I was even in charge of that class.

Now, a dark (brown or black) horse came running up that hall towards us (it was supposed to deliver some information, that is just my hunch, but I am not sure anymore about this). It breaks down, seems injured.
    I am very worried. I am even more worried that the (my?) class does not seem as agitated about this as me. I seem to shout around to them in panic. I tell them to call an ambulance. One girl is indeed at a phone booth in that corridor and tells me (still acting too calmly in my view) that she is about to phone them.
    For a while the horse seems even to be dead lying there. I try to feel/hear the heartbeat putting my ear on it. Then later the horse still gives moaning sounds that resemble even a (female) human, it also lifts the head again and coughs a bit (or vomits?). I don't know exactly the end of the scene or if there is one, but I have the later sentiment that the horse was then indeed saved in time.
    Before that dream scene I had also been in a class situation in a class room, but not in charge of the class and a rather dis-interested and badly prepared student, not being able to answer questions put to me. However it did not matter too much since the class situation seemed rather relaxed somehow.

So, if I take now this 'yes-horse' as the symbol for my new job I am gonna have (hopefully), there are 3 ways of interpreting it all for me: positive, neutral, negative.

1) neutral:

The horse and the whole scene might have nothing to do at all with the new job or its decision on it. It might be coincidence and not be related to my set dream sign at all, moreover since it is some weeks ago now and all had been settled anyway by a different dream for me.

Against this interpretation stands the fact that I never dreamt of horses before - at least I don't remember ANY dream. The unusual and new situation in the same school situation is also indicative of a relationship / continuation of the theme. This leads to a negative interpretation - at first view though:

2) negative:

Identifying the horse with the new job this is truly worrying for me: We all know the notion (is it even almost an archetype?) of the "injured horse" and what is done to it. Wounded horses are finished off with the 'coup de grace'.

Does that mean that the my new job has been "shot" now for me? Or that it will end in a disaster for me somehow? The injured horse does not bode well indeed.

However, some further developments might indicate a different way of interpreting it:

3) positive:

Well, above all, the horse was not put to death on the spot but helped. It might have turned out well in the end with its rescue.

Also, unlike in the dream before (that could symbolise my boring "old/current" job? ) where I did have no initiative, motivation and responsibility, this time I was in charge and I really took charge, commanding the others (my class) what to do and trying to save the Horse (new job?). Being in charge might also indicate higher responsibility, challenge, but also self-fulfilment and motivation with the coming job (visualised by the horse "coming" up the corridor).

Still, the dream indicated trouble by the horses breakdown. But it is saved (I hope). So the interpretation would be still promising: there might be trouble ahead as it is natural with many new (job) situations, but it can be solved, especially if I take on the responsibility, take charge, am committed enough.

It would also be intersting for me to know if the "trouble" ahead is a real precognitive sentiment or if it is an expression of my fears of the unknown / changes ... of course, it might be both as well. I guess that cannot be decided on now. Only time will tell, wait and see.

So, now that I have interpretation 1,2,3 on the desk ... which is most likely and have a overlooked something? What else can be interpreted here? Curious if s.o. has an idea or can agree/disagree to my interpretations.

Blog Entries

Just an opinion (or three):
    It's possible that the horse's dramatic entrance was designed to make sure you didn't forget it- to make an impression on you, so that you remembered it was supposed to be an answer.
    So the way I would interpret it, is that the change will happen, it won't be easy (injured horse) but it will be all right in the end (it was helped).
    CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Just an opinion (or three):
    It's possible that the horse's dramatic entrance was designed to make sure you didn't forget it- to make an impression on you, so that you remembered it was supposed to be an answer.
    yes, that's possible, a reminder, of course
    however, it also occurred to me now that it might also have been a warning somehow (I mean the breakdown) for problems or obstacles ahead ... the horse, of course, is a pure reminder in itself, and possibly also a kind of confirmation of the validity of my decision and thus of the previous classroom-changing dream.
    also, the timing is perfect since next week my vacation ends and I will start the talks and preps on the job change (maybe the 'warning' - if it is one - also refers to the talks about this change ...), I also thought of the change a lot in recent days in anticipation, which was not possible the days and weeks before, as I had lots of other things that kept my inner life occupied

first I think its so fantastic that it worked to put the symbols and then really meet the dream-figueres/symbols!
    and what you describe with these sentences I from feel would absolutely agree, I would have said the same:
    So the interpretation would be still promising: there might be trouble ahead as it is natural with many new (job) situations, but it can be solved, especially if I take on the responsibility, take charge, am committed enough.

It would also be intersting for me to know if the "trouble" ahead is a real precognitive sentiment or if it is an expression of my fears of the unknown / changes ... of course, it might be both as well.
    It would not be a new chance of growth if the new job would not have tasks to learn and challenges to be solved.

Another symbol for a horse also is pure+most-natural-live-energy, so i would say that the horse appearing like this also could mean that your natural big life-energy currently could be a bit diminished and the reason for this could be the old job!... so I would tend to interpret that the new job could re-live the energy you usually and generaally do have for your work-life... understand what i mean? (in my not so good english)

all the same i would agree on your last comment that there of course could be mixed in some fears of the unknown/changes.

greetings and healthy and happy new year to all!

istia
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Blog Entries

You clearly need a change. The new job will have challenges that will bring up old issues related to this:

in that dream I re-lived through an almost traumatic event that happened in my childhood, when I was reprimanded by the teacher for my bad school performance during the class, this happened then before the entire class during talks about grades and individual performances. It was kind of humiliating for me, as I also found it exaggerated and unjust, but also embarrassing to take place before the whole class.
    You will be ready for these because you've been forewarned. Resolving these feelings will be for your ultimate growth. It may be that the job falls through and you may have to deal with feelings of disappointment and humiliation but you can face this with real class if you can control your reactions and understand what happened with some objectivity.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

thanks for all your thoughtful comments

the theme seems to be really continuous now, the only dreams I remember seem to be somehow related to the job change

so here's an update from tonight:

I was again in a kind of company setting and it was explained to me that I get promoted. I necessarily did not want that, but I was told it was my turn. It was just my turn, so I was okay then.

Switch of scene outside on a lawn or field: it might be a day-out trip of the company or a celebration outside. It is like an inauguration, celebration (of the promoted people) or initiation ceremonial. People (of the company?) around us promoted "initiates" who are in a row standing there , next to each other like a soccer team before the game, e.g. like this:

I did not know the other people, but they seem familiar to my in the dream personality's life. I see myself and the other on the lawn now from a third persons perspective, like I would be s.o. in the audience that celebrates us and takes pictures.
    So I see myself too, especially when talking to a (actually beautiful) blonde girl next to me who is also in this file of 'initiates' to get promoted and celebrated. (As said, in physical life I don't know or remember anyone of these persons). We smile and have fun. The sun is shining. It indeed reminds me of a company trip we had many years ago, but only peripherally.

Strange thing however: my complexion seems to be darker a bit, and it is not only the sun, I am not really black, but darker and more exotic looking, but it is me without doubt, of course I am also younger (as always in dreams - in my twenties). I am happy and the others are too.

Another even stranger thing, but it might be a misinterpretation of what I saw as a symbol: At one point I saw me and the others when lifting an arm and standing hand in hand in the row that we were not only standing hand in hand but also hand-cuffed and so shackled to one another (neighbour to neighour in the row).

But as it is with dreams, it could also have a positive instead of only a negative (being captured, imprisoned, not free, enslaved, restricted, forced, etc...) connotation: It could allude to the strong "bonds" between our group of initiates, just as a symbol. Me and the other dream personalities were not at all disurbed by the shackles.

But who knows what it meant? Btw, I do not have any strong bonds with any people within my company at the moment. But maybe that will change? Or it does not refer to my company colleagues at all?

What do you think?

Blog Entries

I'd like to add my grain of salt on this:
    Could it be that the horse symbolises how you react (at an emotional level) to the job change and NOT how things will turn out (at a «physical» level). I read many symptoms linked to some anxiety level here : the horse, a dark one, «breaks down», you are «very worried», you «shout in panic», the horse even «vomits». Plus, you are the only one to feel that way. Everyone else is so calm...As if there was no real need to feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Before that dream scene I had also been in a class situation in a class room, but not in charge of the class and a rather dis-interested and badly prepared student, not being able to answer questions put to me. However it did not matter too much since the class situation seemed rather relaxed somehow.
    Seems like the dream simply tells you that there is no need for you worry, that everything will be alright, that you are well prepared now and though you may not think so (you feel badly prepared, not fit to answer the questions, in the dream I quoted), you will be fit for the new challenge as long as you overcome this feeling and take control (and it seems like you do so in your dream):

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Also, unlike in the dream before (that could symbolise my boring "old/current" job? ) where I did have no initiative, motivation and responsibility, this time I was in charge and I really took charge, commanding the others (my class) what to do and trying to save the Horse (new job?).
    So, all is well!

Blog Entries

I like this interpretation. ^^^^^^
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Oh and as for the second dream... I may be completely off here, but I'm thinking that this «team and promotion dream» may be a symbol chosen from your «recent life material» to «clothe» some reality at another level (maybe at a soul/spiritual level) into something you may understand and relate to. I say that because I also had a graduation type of dream and there was nothing important going on in my «physical/material life». My focus at the time was rather at an emotional/spiritual level. I'm still not sure about this but I guess it was meant to tell me that I had succeeded over something I was working on, that I was now one step ahead on my path. I also say that because like in your dream, I often meet total strangers (don't know them in my everyday physical life) but I do know them in the dream. What if these were companions we have at another level?
    Of course, these are only «what ifs»...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast