Thread: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

now I have a more direct question related to a life opportunities/decisions and possible hints as help of decision-making in dreams:
    i probably could now change my job at my workplace (internal, same company) for next year, but am still unsecure and hesitant about it

is there any kind of dream signs that I could ask for (of course, I will do affirmations to receive an answer before) to tell me in my dreams that i should - or should better not - take this opportunity to change my job at my work place? how to recognise them?

of course, I do not mean any "direct" dreaming of having/getting a new job which would be obvious then, but are there more subtle signs to be interpreted (in one or the other way) as to positive or negative decisions?

(btw. so far have given up on receiving answers by tensors/pendulums, did not work for me somehow)

---

note 27 Feb: changed title for consistency
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Here is an update long overdue. Several things happened in dreams that were surely or at least possibly related to my job(change) life, in an astounding way again. But as my focus had shifted again to lucidventures (projections/phasing) I almost noted these things down only peripherally (yeah, a shame, I know).

Anyway, here at least two new dreams of relevance to this topic, plus a new insight, with which I will start.

1) The insight:

It's about the the "workplace angel" (as I call her now) mentioned in that long post of mine with the many Acts.

I quote the part again and highlight what was wrong. In this part of the dream I was searching desperately for my moved desk/workplace in my office. This is from February:

ACT 5: THE GIRL
    I reach the girl I walked past earlier, she is still there. I do not recognise her although she resembles a bit another colleague of mine. But it is not her exactly. She kind of seemed to have been waiting for me. I ask her and then she finally gives me directions where to go to in order to finally get to my desk. She is very nice and seems reassuring. I am happy to have met her, she finally makes my day, the first light in a long, dark tunnel, so to speak. An angel (literally?).
    Actually, I am now convinced it is/was her exactly. Her soft and warm way of speaking, the looks. It was her. First I thought it was another one from another office, who also has a nice voice (which I knew of the telephone) and was supposed to train me on that new job. But that did not work and so my responsibilties changed now again (more on that see below!), consequently I did not get to know this woman at all.

Why do I say this and what makes this dream about 'the other girl' now so special in retrospect? Well, today I work together with this 'other' girl on a project, and it's an ongoing long time project as we set up and maintain a kind of company database together.

I knew her before from my office, but had no work relation to her back then when I dreamt this cited dream in February. So she stands for (a part of) my new job responsibilties which are much better now.

So she helping me in this dream 4 months ago (and about 2 before that change, see below) might have been a precog, indeed.

Moreover, the next dream surely is!

2) Dream (May 11th):

So this one happened about 2 months ago. I was at home from work (on sick leave), dreaming that the 'workplace angel' (but actually as a kind of mix-up with another ex-colleague of mine who left the company many years ago) is running after me, but not in the office, and telling me all the time that Mike wants to see me desperately and urgently. Mike [not original name] is my boss. In the dream I am not interested and tell her that he should wait because I have no time and other things to take care of. She is obstinate, a real pain in the neck. But I keep running away from her.

Well, in physical life at that time, I was ill, so I only got back to work the following week on Monday. Immediately, almost as I arrived, and without any pre-info or even a premonition on my part, my boss came up to me to talk to me. We went into the office of a colleague and he then told me (well, 'asked' me what I think of the idea ... but you know what this talk means of a boss ... ) that I should now work on this collegue's team. I 'agreed' and I was fine with it. I knew the team before and worked together with them (although I was not a member of this team), they are all nice guys, the 'workplace angel' is part of this team. Morever, the 'old new' job wasn't really getting started at all and was almost getting as bad as the old one. So I was happy.

I am certain that Mike had looked for me already the week before when I was sick at home, in order to inform me about this 'idea'/decision. And it should also not be forgotten that it was the workplace angel (although 'merged' together with another woman I know) running after me and telling me that, so it was a combined/double precog - about her in the same team now and my boss who wanted to see me for the change.

3) Dream (July 7th):

Since my memorable 'Johnny-Smith-Epiphany' had motivated me, I then did another pre-sleep affirmation to win with that lottery ticket, or asked to be able to do a manifestation for it in the Astral.

In this dream, the workplace angel and Thomas appear, the latter only appeared once in one of my dreams before, and a very meaningful one (but on another topic I suppose). It was this one, he was the singer of a band I played in in the late 80ies / early 90ies: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11753-Programming-Experiment-3-Retrieval-Lessons&p=95603#post95603 So I assume it was another meaningful one! The guy posing as Thomas might be a kind of guide.
    But first: Enter the 'workplace angel' again. . However, at first look, it is disturbing. I dream that I am angry at her. I tear a few sheets of paper out of her hands and run off, obviously angry that I have to do a task (with this) I don't want to do. I don't know / remember what made me angry. In physical life I cannot even imagine that I ever get angry with her on anything, or the job. So maybe this is even a bad foreboding.

However, there is yet another explanation: Sometimes I even think that my few anger moments in dreams are just created (by whom? I don't know) as a means to make me remember sth important. This is just an hypothesis, but it strikes me that I often forget the reason for being angry in those dreams, and furthermore I rarely get emotional or angry in dreams.

Anyway, she does not seem to be impressed or mad at me in any way.

A short note on the papers ... well, two days ago, she came up to my workplace/desk and gave me two sheets of papers. This is not usual in our company since normally we communicate almost everything internal by e-mail attachments, and it would not have been necessary to print it out in this case. Strange. Another candidate for a (little) precog?

But now back to the dream: I run off and she does not follow me. Then I meet an old woman (unknown to me) who scolds me and asks me why I don't want to work for the company anymore and says how disappointed she is. In physical life, I am indeed on 40% now (2 days work!) as I am planning to shift more and more to my new reality/job. She also complains about my dirty clothes. I have white dusty stains on black jeans.

After that, I walk into what is a kind of Volksfest / fun fair in a huge beer tent. There are also cameras, an event was filmed. I, however, am not too interested in this spectacle taking place and walk straight behind the camera teams (back-stage?). Seems I just seek a refuge from all the trouble I was in before. I'm sitting or leaning there on a desk or a kind of dais and try to rub out the dusty stains from my black jeans.
    Then. Enter Thomas, the singer, . In physical life, I haven't seen him for many many years. In the dream, unfortunately, I'm still infuriated from what happened before, and so I do not greet him with kindness, to say the least. What now follows is a really and literally memorable dialogue for me. I remember every word, the gestures, even the repetitions rendered here, too (maybe it was supposed to be this way):

Me [shouting]: "What do you want?!!"
    [he just looks at me]
    Me: "I asked you: what do you want?!!!"
    Thomas: "Now you treat me again this way."
    [I'm confused, not knowing what he means with 'again']
    Me [calmed down]: "Ok. So now ... what do you want?"
    Thomas: "We do a reunion."
    Me [quite taken by this idea]: "Ah, okay... Nice."
    Thomas: "Next October / November."
    Me: "What?"
    Thomas: "October / November."
    [I just stare at him.]
    Thomas: "Let's see what we can do. We are a group of people."
    Me: "???"
    Thomas: "We are a group of people. October / November."
    [he turns and leaves without even saying good-bye]

The entire dream ends then.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    3) Dream (July 7th):

Since my memorable 'Johnny-Smith-Epiphany' had motivated me, I then did another pre-sleep affirmation to win with that lottery ticket, or asked to be able to do a manifestation for it in the Astral.
    In this dream, the workplace angel and Thomas appear, the latter only appeared once in one of my dreams before, and a very meaningful one (but on another topic I suppose). (...)
    In physical life, I haven't seen him for many many years. In the dream, unfortunately, I'm still infuriated from what happened before, and so I do not greet him with kindness, to say the least. What now follows is a really and literally memorable dialogue for me. I remember every word, the gestures, even the repetitions rendered here, too (maybe it was supposed to be this way):

Me [shouting]: "What do you want?!!"
    [he just looks at me]
    Me: "I asked you: what do you want?!!!"
    Thomas: "Now you treat me again this way."
    [I'm confused, not knowing what he means with 'again']
    Me [calmed down]: "Ok. So now ... what do you want?"
    Thomas: "We do a reunion."
    Me [quite taken by this idea]: "Ah, okay... Nice."
    Thomas: "Next October / November."
    Me: "What?"
    Thomas: "October / November."
    [I just stare at him.]
    Thomas: "Let's see what we can do. We are a group of people."
    Me: "???"
    Thomas: "We are a group of people. October / November."
    [he turns and leaves without even saying good-bye]

The entire dream ends then.
    Now, as for me the announced enigmatic period of "October-November" has finally arrived, there are two mentionable events in this regard so far.

First, as mentioned two days ago in my Lucidiary, I finally managed, with the assistance of the helpers, to do this affirmation, as the intention stated above.

Secondly, now for two nights in a row, two different band members appeared in dreams to me. First, yesterday it was my bass player, and tonight it was Thomas, the singer, again. So is this the start of the mysterious '(band) reunion', of the 'group of people'?

Wonder if I'll meet the guitar player tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Wonder if I'll meet the guitar player tonight?
    No, not the guitar player, ... But I met the singer and bass player together again!

Meanwhile, as it seems, I have become a proficient dream programmer, as some of my other threads prove (to me, at least). However, this is surely amazing now! Instant success. Btw, I had not programmed the previous nights with my single encounters with Thomas and Benny [not real name], the bass player.

Of course, tonight I did affirmations before going to bed. I just said: "Meet the band!", I also hung an old band photograph on the wall opposite my bed. To top it all off, I even played a loop from a song snippet (old recordings from tapes which I transferred and converted to mp3 already years ago) while in bed. (Yeah, I don't do things by halves anymore ...). First I wanted to leave it on playing all night long, but decided that I could not fall asleep with it, so I had it on for about an hour or so.

I remember a few dreams of that night (as recently dream call has improved considerably, too) but nothing came from it until the very last dream. So this is it:

Were sitting in a huge 2-storey mansion, also a terrace and a large garden can be seen through the glass walls/doors leading to it. It could even by 'my home' as it resembles the mansion that I came home to in a previous dream.

Here, Thomas, Ben and me make plans how we go about rehearsing. Thomas takes the notes. I remember e.g. that I recommended for us to rehearse even two times per week (we only had rehearsal on Saturday back then). I also suggested for me and Ben supporting THomas better with backing vocals this time in order to make even more 'harmonic' and melodic music.

Scene then changes to another scene: It seems now a bit like I subconsciously 'steer' the dream to live out a fantasy, but it is still all dream and I do not steer the figures in it, just the setting:
    We are backstage on our way to the stage of our first gig since reunion. The view is like a camera that films us while we are walking through the corridor - almost like rock stars already, possibly there were even flash lights. I don't remember seeing me so I might have been the camera man or not. (Not sure at all because later I see us on stage performing again from 3rd person view).

Then, while we are walking through the corridor, a young woman comes up to me after saying good-bye to a guy who is a bit familiar to me from other dreams. I seems that she cries a bit, which makes me wonder and maybe that's also why I remember the incident. I cannot say if she weeps out of sadness or grieve. Rather her sobbing could also have been a kind of choked-with-emotion state. She then tells me (before we finally get on stage): "My mother was into music, too."

I don't know, however, if that was the reason why she weeped. She also smiled when she said this. I still need to come to grips with this lady, who also seems a bit familiar from other dreams. Still, I cannot really 'file' the incident for me. I have a suspicion, I might have met her before. She might not be connected to the band-thing that is going on now. But it is too early to make an even more daring interpretation. Not yet. Need more data.

The band reunion thing is cool, of course. I am still so amazed about my programming abilities. I don't know if I am playing with my (higher / subconscious) mind here or if really some 'guiding form above' is involved. But - as CFT rightly put it - it is highly interesting and a further nice 'twist' given to my dream world.

Wow, tonight another amazing Dream Programming success with a Y/N question (also related to my job training, but that is secondary now, as this thread is about y/n-questions to be answered).

I asked my Higher Self a question because it was about what I 'really want' and need. The urgent task was to choose between going to an expensive seminar this year or postpone it. I would have had to register for it in the next days. Actually I wanted to go there (despite the high investment) but I had already been given some possible 'signs' in some previous dreams that I should better not go then. So I was very uncertain now.

I asked for any answer I could interpret, but I also made some suggestions, e.g. to let me have a dream of the city the 3-day-seminar (for a "yes" = attending) will take place. Then I had the idea to connect it to a person (living near that city), a friend of mine, let's call him Steve here (not real name). But I also connected the "no" to another person (not randomly, but for some reason again!), let's call him Bertie (not real name) now. I only proposed this once - and more as a joke.

This night in a dream I met Bertie in the cellar of the house of my childhood. Bertie had somehow exchanged some locks or keys and so the cellar could not be locked anymore. After some interpretation attempts (I admit it took me a while to figure it out), this indeed could make some sense but takes too long to explain here. It is also not necessarily relevant to the set dream task / question. However, I should note that Bertie is not a friend of mine (but connected to my job trainings) and I never dreamt of him before!

But the very important thing is that one of them really APPEARED that same night!!! My goodness, I am a really cool dream programmer now.

I am certain now (and got confirmation that) the warning signs I was given before were right. My HS isn't only very sexy but also pretty reliable, as it seems. I cancelled the seminar today, at least for the time being.

It's strange, whenever I am on a dry spell with lucidity and projections (like now for quite a while) I have a real high on dream performance, as it seems (and probably vice versa).
    Last edited by Sinera; 30th August 2011 at 09:54 PM.

Blog Entries

It's strange, whenever I am on a dry spell with lucidity and projections (like now for quite a while) I have a real high on dream performance, as it seems (and probably vice versa).
    This is my feeling. There's always something going on and don't forget in waking reality too.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.