Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Blog Entries

Re: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Programming Experiment 1: Y/N-Question (job change advice)

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Wonder if I'll meet the guitar player tonight?
    No, not the guitar player, ... But I met the singer and bass player together again!

Meanwhile, as it seems, I have become a proficient dream programmer, as some of my other threads prove (to me, at least). However, this is surely amazing now! Instant success. Btw, I had not programmed the previous nights with my single encounters with Thomas and Benny [not real name], the bass player.

Of course, tonight I did affirmations before going to bed. I just said: "Meet the band!", I also hung an old band photograph on the wall opposite my bed. To top it all off, I even played a loop from a song snippet (old recordings from tapes which I transferred and converted to mp3 already years ago) while in bed. (Yeah, I don't do things by halves anymore ...). First I wanted to leave it on playing all night long, but decided that I could not fall asleep with it, so I had it on for about an hour or so.

I remember a few dreams of that night (as recently dream call has improved considerably, too) but nothing came from it until the very last dream. So this is it:

Were sitting in a huge 2-storey mansion, also a terrace and a large garden can be seen through the glass walls/doors leading to it. It could even by 'my home' as it resembles the mansion that I came home to in a previous dream.

Here, Thomas, Ben and me make plans how we go about rehearsing. Thomas takes the notes. I remember e.g. that I recommended for us to rehearse even two times per week (we only had rehearsal on Saturday back then). I also suggested for me and Ben supporting THomas better with backing vocals this time in order to make even more 'harmonic' and melodic music.

Scene then changes to another scene: It seems now a bit like I subconsciously 'steer' the dream to live out a fantasy, but it is still all dream and I do not steer the figures in it, just the setting:
    We are backstage on our way to the stage of our first gig since reunion. The view is like a camera that films us while we are walking through the corridor - almost like rock stars already, possibly there were even flash lights. I don't remember seeing me so I might have been the camera man or not. (Not sure at all because later I see us on stage performing again from 3rd person view).

Then, while we are walking through the corridor, a young woman comes up to me after saying good-bye to a guy who is a bit familiar to me from other dreams. I seems that she cries a bit, which makes me wonder and maybe that's also why I remember the incident. I cannot say if she weeps out of sadness or grieve. Rather her sobbing could also have been a kind of choked-with-emotion state. She then tells me (before we finally get on stage): "My mother was into music, too."

I don't know, however, if that was the reason why she weeped. She also smiled when she said this. I still need to come to grips with this lady, who also seems a bit familiar from other dreams. Still, I cannot really 'file' the incident for me. I have a suspicion, I might have met her before. She might not be connected to the band-thing that is going on now. But it is too early to make an even more daring interpretation. Not yet. Need more data.

The band reunion thing is cool, of course. I am still so amazed about my programming abilities. I don't know if I am playing with my (higher / subconscious) mind here or if really some 'guiding form above' is involved. But - as CFT rightly put it - it is highly interesting and a further nice 'twist' given to my dream world.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7