Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Signs of Kundalini

invisible hands?

G'day!

The invisible/mental hands method is an early term I used to describe the point of body awareness used in the NEW Energy Ways system.

The basic method I used to raise kundalini and Uraeus is given in my books, Astral Dynamics and Mastering Astral Projection. What is not given is the cleansing beforehand, involving three days fasting, purgatives, enema's, etc, to cleanse the inner body, and the time factor, involving lengthy trance sessions of several hours each. More attention is also spent on opening the base chakra and drawing energy to it, and with practice a regular energy sweeping and pumping action is developed in this area.

The negative symptoms given earlier in this thread do not happen to everyone. Kundalini manifests in many different ways, depending on the energy body makeup and state of development of the person involved.

Btw, Kundalini energy can manifest naturally, spontaneously, and it can also be caused to manifest through energy and development exercises.

Robert Bruce

This source is the closest I've seen to resembling the one copied here.

http://www.kundalinisupportnetwork.com/symptoms.html

Symptoms
    The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini as compiled by the reknowned El Collie :
    Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
    Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body.
    Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations.
    Intense heat or cold.
    Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)
    Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns.
    Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening).
    Intensified or diminished sexual desires.
    Headaches, pressures within the skull.
    Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest.
    Digestive system problems.
    Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg).
    Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)
    Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression.
    Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs.
    Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
    Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating.
    Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
    Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.
    Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion.
    Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers.
    Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.
    Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others).
    Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

Quantitativefool Guest
    The only problem I have with the "signs" of kundalini is that some of them are just so common for any energywork or even if you are doing energy work and sick at the same time, many strange things can manifest that could resemble those.

-Stu

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    {Edit} Not written by me, i only just noticed it now. It must have been a hack srry.

kayelsee Guest

okay, well then.....

So - given what the signs of a raising Kundalini are, I'm getting a bit concerned for myself.

I have had a lot of these signs/symptoms... and maybe other symptoms that I just really need to talk with someone about on a more private level. Anyway, I'm confused...

What I want to talk about is the relationship between spirit and the physical being... I need insight and understanding... Is there anyone out there who experiences energy of different qualities physically? As in tactically - movement, through and around energy centers... When fully awake and conscious.... vibrations, trembling, movement side to side - back and forth... solid feeling movement through me in different directions and through diffent angles....

I want to know if what I'm experiencing relates to the sphere of sensation...

Robert?

Kristen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2