Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart (Copy)

Fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart (Copy)

[EDIT: This thread is an edited copy of the original, which can be found in the Kundalini forum. Editing was to remove some of the more off-topic stuff, but it is to be hoped that it still makes some sense as a discussion.]

Does anyone wake up after an intense night of prayer/meditation with a feeling of burning in your body, as if you are being purified to the very essence.
    Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart, it seems the kundalini has just made it up to my heart, I've heard that the heart is where God resides?

Blog Entries

Re: Feeling fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart

Does anyone wake up after an intense night of prayer/meditation with a feeling of burning in your body, as if you are being purified to the very essence.
    Yes, many years ago when I was a teenager. It was from this experience that I 'realized' that God is everywhere present, and always available. This in turn has helped me in more ways than I can count.
    Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart, it seems the kundalini has just made it up to my heart, I've heard that the heart is where God resides?
    I don't know if I'm K-awakened (I've been told I am) but I believe that because the heart is where you feel love, so "The Spark of God" or Christ Presence has been attributed to be in the heart center. I personally believe God is everywhere and everything, not in 'one' place in the body, physical or nonphysical, but I do agree that both the heart center and the crown center are places where the experience of God can be felt.
    Just my opinion, obviously.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi Ethan,

well, my first reply was all about 'feeling' your way, as opposed to reasoning the way. my 2nd reply was a 'whatever' that spontaneously erupted into the thread.

it is your thread, and you are plenty gifted to feel your way through it. i will keep it down then. but your original post up there is wonderfully stated. if my 'stuff' dont fit into the scheme, it is ok. no worrys Ethan.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

niki123 Guest

Yes,that could be it! It happened to me and it went on and on for over 3 years until life happened and because of some people I was forced to deal with, I was taught that some people really take advantage and we have to be carefull because we mirror and by that I mean that we reflect our love for everyone and we see the other person as good when in fact they are not,especially psychopats and unscrupulous people.

Quote Originally Posted by brotherethan

emotions are merely neutralities of honest emergence of you as living, and living as an assertion of feeling life.

love is inescapable, for in and of it you are. one might think to spurn love, yet love is unmovable as it sustains your being, and meets you in kind as per your thoughts to it.

if one approaches this as the upstart unruly child then one should be prepared for a Mother charged to bring them into line. yet, this affair can be as intimate as one would surrender to it as allowance. as the child matures, it enters into the arena of adult inter-relations, just as it is in the world, as partnering. this partnering within.

sumptin like dat...

tim

Delete

Blog Entries

I haven't in a while, but I used to.

For me, a lot of the "experientialist" and "sensationalist" things have all but stopped. I do still get waves of almost excruciating bliss, but they're not as all-encompassing as they used to be, mostly because I'm used to them.

Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart
    Yes, and when the awareness of that is present, I make an effort to consciously allow it to flow.

I've heard that the heart is where God resides?
    God resides everywhere, in my experience, but I think we are more aware of God when we can feel that which we call love.

And speaking of that, it's my observation that this thing we call "love" is actually just our somewhat limited interpretation of what amounts to being the "highest frequency" energy of which we can be aware (there may be things that are higher, but just as we can't see ultraviolet light, we can't know if there are yet higher frequencies of energy because we haven't got the appropriate receptors).

(Pardon my rather strained words; I'm trying to find words that will be understandable but the fact is, there are no words to adequately describe this, so I'm having to use somewhat strange terms. Language is very limiting; just try to look to the thing I'm attempting to describe, and not to the words I'm so awkwardly using to try to describe it.)

I've been working with this energy we call "love" (for lack of a better term) for a long time now, and I find it quite challenging. It requires that when the awareness of bliss is upon you, you actually channel it into something, and that's very difficult. The other challenge is to call upon that energy when you're not consciously aware of the presence of love/bliss, of course.

When I can manage it, however, I find that I can elicit extraordinary things that way, things people might go so far as to call miraculous.

The reason I expressed all that is, well, it seemed to want to be expressed, but other than that, it was a kind of "signpost", I suppose, and a hint for some things people might want to try.

I'd also like to express my gratitude for this thread. It reminded me of a few things and cleared some metaphorical cobwebs for me. Thank you, brotherethan.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thank you caterpillarwoman, I read your post "casting out love" the other day and have been practising it, and I also feel that the love does magnify when you send it out to others and God, thanks for posting it.

Blog Entries

Thank you caterpillarwoman, I read your post "casting out love" the other day and have been practising it, and I also feel that the love does magnify when you send it out to others and God, thanks for posting it.
    I've had some astoundingly intense events from deliberately casting love to Source. It bounces back and magnifies. The bliss can be almost painful. Amazing.

Oh, and you're welcome.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.