Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NASA Announcement

Re: NASA Announcement

Don't the aliens exist on other planets in different dimensions? If they exist in other dimensions then we wouldn't be able to get physical evidence right? I think our government should just come out with it already! There are so many rumors that I have heard saying that they are already in communication with them. I think that they think it would be complete chaos and people would go nuts. Those people just need to take a good long look at their beliefs.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    Don't the aliens exist on other planets in different dimensions? If they exist in other dimensions then we wouldn't be able to get physical evidence right? I think our government should just come out with it already! There are so many rumors that I have heard saying that they are already in communication with them. I think that they think it would be complete chaos and people would go nuts. Those people just need to take a good long look at their beliefs.

hopefully Wikileaks will do the job soon and get the ball rolling...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

I don't like the idea of the government messing with that kind of stuff. It's only a matter of time before technology becomes too much for us to handle and we end up blowing ourselves up. Or it ends up like the i robot movie and it turns on us.

I guess I am a little anti-technology, not with everything, but with stupid stuff or stuff we shouldn't be messing with.
    I'm tellin ya, ever since I gave the tv a boot my spirituality has skyrocketed. I never would have invested this much time in myself or life if I was still glued to the tv like a couch potatoe.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.