Thread: Question about whats happening here.

Question about whats happening here.

I had this happen a couple of times I'm not sure what is going on. I'm still stuck at the exit sometimes getting exit sympoms sometimes not but not quite getting out. When I get the imagery I tried playing with it this time. I visualized a place where a spirit I knew has close ties to. This then took on a dream like quality It was like being in a dream I could control.. I was aware of my physical body but it wasn't so important The place was beautiful but I didn't think I was able to take in all the detail it was more like I was heavily drugged and trying to figure out where I was. I had a conversation I remember the conversation for the most part.

odd thing it was more than a visualization but not quite a lucid dream. Not sure what it is.

Blog Entries

Re: Question about whats happening here.

Hello, Bluefirephoenixx.

Sounds like a lucid dream, really. When going into trance deep enough you can spontaneously dream and other experiences, this includes visions, geometric shapes and all kinds of weird imagery, the workings of the mind and perception itself.

That you could stay in it and recall it is good. I used to discount these experiences as "just my imagination" until I started to notice all the elements that spontaneously appeared on their own. It sounds rather encouraging in general - keep on experimenting with the state and take in the experiences it has to offer.

Cheers,
    Oliver

There was something to it. I was able to confirm the accuracy of one of the locations I saw. May not have been real powerful but at least it was something.

Blog Entries

What you did was a WILD, or phasing with rundown. It has also been called mystic projection. You did well.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I was able to repeat it somewhat this after noon. The third part of the exit training setting though messed me up it blows the trance for some reason. I need to stick with the Trance setting I guess. But I was able to at least in part recreate it. Whats with the blurry drugged feeling.

Blog Entries

Whats with the blurry drugged feeling.
    Depends on who you ask. It can be a few things- the dual input from your tranced body and your mind are intermingling because there has been no separation or because the conscious mind hasn't disengaged with it fully, lack of energy, or the fact that you haven't developed your astral body enough to be able to process everything it senses.
    Any or all of the above.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

okay sounds familiar. The friend I visited there said something similar but I had trouble recalling it til you said the same thing. He doens't let me get away with anything at all Not that I try just too much to remember with this stuff.