Thread: I could use some clairvoyance.

I could use some clairvoyance.

I feel like something has hijacked my energy and is trying to hurt people with it.
    I had some intense experiences with negs for a long while, and I thought they were over.

Recently my energy has been acting strange. I feel as if I'm sort of being pushed out of my own energy, and I can feel the areas I'm no longer in messing with people around me.

It's starting to mess up my interpersonal relationships.

Can anyone take a look?

Re: I could use some clairvoyance.

I can send you my best intentions.

Can you take a day off from the world and hang out outside? I too have had neg experiences and whenever I feel intruded upon I try to take a break from life and do some grounding. I like to sit or stand on the grass and feel as deep as I can into the Earth and just breath into it through my legs. Whenever I feel sufficiently clear I will begin to pull energy back up and into my body.

good luck

edit: In Energy Work Bruce suggests using running water to neutralize negs. Standing over streams, rivers, etc and grounding into them.

Well, the good news is I took care of the first problem.

The bad news is now something or someone is vampirising me horribly. I don't know if the two problems are related.
    But this is serious vampirism. Energy is flowing out of me at a terrible rate, and I feel horribly weak and sick.

Is there anyone here who can help me with this, or who can refer me to someone who can help me?

Energy flowing out like that can also be leaking without any vampirism involved. In any case you can give it a try and just treat it like a rip or a cut in your energybody. (Only because one bleeds, does not mean there was a vampire).

For somebody draining your energy, you can try to work with your energy cords and release the one, which connects you to what drains you. Sometimes the cords are instantly rebuild, then there is something more going on, which causes the connection. Working with forgiveness to others and yourself, releasing curses, etc. might be helpful in such a case.
    + Alienor +

It seems like you could benefit greatly by empowering yourself, JackofHearts.

Remember that no feat is out of your reach. Don't victimize yourself. Just pretend that you know how to solve this in a peaceful manner, if even for a few minutes, and see what comes to you. Relax. Breathe. Get into the moment. I believe answers are truly available to those who desire.

Find safety in your unlimited potential to achieve. Doesn't it feel good knowing that nothing is out of reach? Just play with things.

So, I found and removed a whole bunch of foreign stuff from my system, but now I'm having another problem since that.

I seem to be unable to breathe normally and naturally. If I don't at least focus somewhat on my breathing I don't have a natural rhythm and will spend alot of time not inhaling.

This has caused me to have a horrible time sleeping for the past ten days. I can't drift into the deepest levels of sleep and I wake up completely unrefreshed.

Is there anyone who can take a look for me, or could someone refer me to someone who might be able to help?

And yes, I've made an appointment with a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts
    So, I found and removed a whole bunch of foreign stuff from my system, but now I'm having another problem since that.

I seem to be unable to breathe normally and naturally. If I don't at least focus somewhat on my breathing I don't have a natural rhythm and will spend alot of time not inhaling.

This has caused me to have a horrible time sleeping for the past ten days. I can't drift into the deepest levels of sleep and I wake up completely unrefreshed.

Is there anyone who can take a look for me, or could someone refer me to someone who might be able to help?

And yes, I've made an appointment with a doctor.

I seem to have this problem too, about not breathing properly.. I most surely have negs.. Sometimes in bed, suddenly im grasping for air, like I haven't breathed for minutes.. I have to breathe with my mouth when sleeping, and I too, have problems like fatigue, not getting enough rest..

I feel they are messing with my biorhytm too, torturing me in any possible way they can. They do something with my throat too. it feels like going to hell every time I go to bed.. It has been going on for the past years..

I have tried healing and entity releasment too, but it does not help.. A guy tried to remove them, but when I bought a healing from a lady, she said I still had negs..

Quote Originally Posted by tor86
    I have tried healing and entity releasment too, but it does not help.. A guy tried to remove them, but when I bought a healing from a lady, she said I still had negs..
    The thing is, that basically anyone who is having "unhappy" thoughts will be surrounded by some negs. The real question is, what kind of negs are around. And it is even more helpful to find out, why the negs are around.
    + Alienor +