Thread: Problems with my throat

Problems with my throat

Hello,

Over the last two years I have been having interesting and uncomfortable,possibly energetic problems with an area centered sort of over my voice box and into where my sinuses meet my throat. It comes and goes and moves around to one side of my throat to the other, and over or under my tongue. It feels grainy and very dry. I don't have any medical issues that my doctor can determine. So I thought I'd see about clearing and balancing my throat chakra.

I'd like some healing sent my way if anyone would like to do that, and any thoughts, meditations and advice about clearing out blockages in this chakra.

Many thanks.
    K

Re: Problems with my throat

Some of the most intense clearing sessions I've had were doing energy work after a long session of breath work.

I like to lay down, and just breathe for about an hour. I will focus on my belly or rectum. On the out breath I make an "AAHHWWW" sound, which sounds like a sigh of relief. Focus on squeezing all of the air out of your lungs then relax and let the air slide in naturally as it fills your belly and chest. It helps for me to reverse the process of breathing, making the out breath the first breath. For me this is my favorite way to "charge up". I had one experience with this method in which I felt I had so much energy I just got up and started pulling off blockages with my hands. I went inside my body with imaginary hands and could just feel intense ripping inside of me. I felt about ten pounds lighter after the ordeal. It was amazing.

Re: Problems with my throat

Quote Originally Posted by ether
    As soon as one becomes entangled in to these pratises here on these types of forums spirtual mainly, ...LOVE ALL
    i whole heartedly agree. patanjali, and other authors of antiquity also agree. yet, here we are (modern thinkers), the inner entanglements in their peaks, increasingly pursuant of more more more outer entanglements.

i suppose that when the inner and the outer reach a point of mirrored entanglements, then perhaps the central being living the life will cry out, ENOUGH!!!.

peace

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home