Thread: Robert's answer to base chakra question

Matthew Guest

Robert's answer to base chakra question

Robert had a great point for the base chakra in the "ask RB" forum:
    Imagine a large cross structure, with vortexes extending into the genitals and coccyx, and into each of the hip joints. Each of these areas can produce strong sensations when directly stimulated. Extending down through the middle (perineum) of this cross structure is the central channel.

Cross section of base center - 4 points, spine and central channel.
    I've got to tell you, this is exciting info for me.... Since my chi kung days, I have always spent quality time energizing my femurs (upper leg bones). In chi kung, the bone marrow of the femurs is very important to wellbeing. They make quite a bit of the white blood cells that fight infections.
    I'm now going to start stimulating the hips and femurs when I work on the base chakra and see what happens.... Maybe I can give this a try this morning between some business stuff. I want to see how this affects the conscious connection I have to the base chakra. I'll post the results after a few days of "research."

Has anyone else experimented with the 4 vortexes coming out of the base chakra?

-Matthew

Re: Robert's answer to base chakra question

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    Has anyone else experimented with the 4 vortexes coming out of the base chakra?
    Yes , hermetically coloured rose earth energy rises through the instep of the right sole through the right leg to the hips similarly aqua coloured air energy rises through the left leg to the hips in the Dragon Works. During the Star Works of Alchemy amber coloured fire energy rises from the ground to the front of the perineal area . In the Giants Work this elemental set is completed with purple coloured water rising through the spine . These 4 manifest crystal in the centre . They are the last 4 sepiroth making 14 in the kabballah currently and they are 4 of the 14 bands of streaming consciousness on the middle pillar .

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=
    1.As you inhale,pull energy up. Call the cobras up from the ground .We connect to the energy of mother earth and command the cobras to be formed by will and enter into our insteps .They will rise as a rose cobra through the right leg and an aqua cobra through the left leg ,thick ropes and warm like bath water up each leg until they come together in the male tan tien .Exhale only half your breath when you need to breathe in again . Here ,swirl them widdershins (counterclockwise) and upwards by will ,breath control ,and muscles to lock them from falling back down and away . Draw your pelvic floor upwards as the cobras begin to rise into the hips,contract all muscles in this area. Contract the anus too and forcibly push like one giving birth but upwards into the body and not outwards from it . Push the heavy snake upward and inward . This is a modified Maha Bandha lock ......
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Matthew Guest
    Interesting... thanks for the info, Aunt Clair.

-Matthew

Dsmoke Guest
    My hip joints are often spontaneously stimulated. I don't do anything to cause this, but I feel this massive tickling sensation in both joints. I never tried stimulating them. Let me know how it goes.