Just a general observation that i have noticed a stark decrease in OOBE activity now that my fear levels are minimized.

I am thinking this could be related to the idea that fear increases adrenal activity which increases focus and attention increasing chances for success.Fear is also a great motivator. I am more keen on watching what is going on when there is a sense that there is something on the line if i don't.

Some obvious draw backs to depending on fear as a motivator or enhancer to the oobe would be adrenal fatigue. You wear yourself out quickly with an adrenaline crash. This could be a possible explanation for why i don't want to have those times where projections keep occurring throughout the night.

I still think that harnessing emotion can be some sort of key to consistent natural oobe. I don't quite know how or at what point this key would do unlocking.By harnessing i don't mean having the ability to stop feeling i mean consciously being able to manage the intensity of your emotional experience. Increasing the intensity when needed and decreasing when needed.