Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Heliac's OBE Journal

Re: Heliac's OBE Journal

I was laying in bed today watching the little poofy floating colors. I usually don't pay too much attention to them because they end up fading away on their own most of the time.I have played around a little bit with them in the past before too though.

This time i felt like looking into it and playing with it a little more. The default color is neon violet. That color is what naturally appears on its own.

I did a few things while observing the neon violet colored poofs.At one point the poofs started moving down and to the right out of my view. I said to myself "it is very difficult to examine this over there, please move up to where i am looking". Very surprisingly the poofies moved up to where i was looking.Neat!And then i gave a little thanks for the request being fulfilled.

From there i pretty much let the poofies do what they wanted but after a little while they would fade away. I saw this as an opportunity to see if i could call it back. I don't know exactly how but i pretty much brought them back by reaching out for the experience again.

When the color got nice and bright and was making some bigger poofs, i felt engaged and i asked to myself and to the poofies "what is this"?
    This got very strange after i asked that question. The poofies got very very big and started to encompass my entire field of vision. Poofies within poofies would expand out to fill up my sight.There were also some other colors that started to mix in with the violet little touches of green and blue.

The poofies are normally round expanding cloud shapes but once they got so big as to fill my field of vision the round poof would disperse and another poof colored cloud would start up again to take its place.

After a while of that my attention faded and the poofies faded too. When i noticed this i would call them back. I tried changing the color deliberately but couldn't.I had my hand on my solar plexus at the time, not deliberately, and i brought my attention down to where my hand was and the poofies turned a bright yellow. I watched the bright yellow for a little bit and from time to time i would see some brown muckiness mix in with it.

I then tried to go down to the base center but couldn't really get my attention situated down there for some reason.I started thinking that maybe if i put my hand around my base center i could see another color there.It didn't seem like i could get past where my hand was. I clicked out and rolled over on to my side and moved my hand to my butt.

I then went back into the mindspace area and got the poofies back, neon violet again. I moved my attention to where my hand was around my butt to the base center but still no change in the color.It was still violet. I really tried reaching out down to the base but the best i could get as far as a change in color was the outer edges of the poofies were red in color, the core of the poofy was still violet.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Had a pretty active night last night. Lots of distractions mid projection.

Laying on my back i started settling into MABA but i kept snoring which would wake myself up as soon as the first snore snorted.This is happening as soon as i feel my muscles start to shut off, so i couldn't really stop it because it seems to be related to deep relaxation.

What i did was i layed on my back to get into that deep relaxed state and then as soon as a snort woke me up i tried hanging on to that deep relaxed state while rolling over onto my side where i dont snore.

Laying on my side at some point i teeter at the point of projection and i hear the door to my apartment open and close and i hear someone walk in.This woke me up a little bit beause it sounded so convincing. I found myself fighting off the urge to wake up completely to see if someone was really there.

I went back to observing and waiting and i start to feel some localized heavy vibrations and floating limbs and i say to myself, "ahh yes, let me try rope" and then more distractions jump in.

This time i hear something running towards my bed and i feel something small jump towards the foot of my bed and start crawling up real slow towards me.

This was very very distracting because it really was very convincing and it was a little creepy. While the little thing was crawling up towards me another one jumps up towards my head and i feel it crawling on my pillow and touching my head. I move my astral arms and try to swat it away but my movements are so slow and i didn't feel anything around my head when i got my arms there.

A third one jumps up and crawls towards my back and now i am getting curious. All the while these little critters are jumping up on my bed i recognize them as distractions and try to stay focused on doing rope but now it was just making me curious as to what the heck these things are.

The one that jumped up towards the foot of my bed is around my belly now so i look down at it and it looks like a weird...i don't even know how to explain it. Maybe something like a weird monkey looking thing.

I'm not scared of it and it almost seemed like it was nuzzling up on my belly energy center. For some reason i get the idea that this little critter needs a hug. I still have use of my astral arms so i reach down there and pull it into my chest give it a big hug and do emotional amplification on love and i start feeling really nice and warm and the little critters dissapear.

I keep going with the emotional amplification and feel my body start to glow i really start reaching out to my higher feelings and push to feel as much love as i can and i start getting full body buzzing and glowing/beaming.

That feeling starts to fade and so does the buzzing and now i feel something touching my foot.Oh boy now what?!haha!

It is like a gentle but firm plucking on my foot.I let myself get distracted again and start playing with this plucking feeling.It plucks twice i wiggle my foot back at it twice. The plucking almost seems like it becomes more deliberate and it becomes a little plucking/wiggling game. Pluck, wiggle, pluck pluck pluck, wiggle wiggle wiggle.

I start drifting off and at some point i just woke up.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

The last 3 nights i've had some pretty tough times trying to project. I keep getting stuck in partial exits(arms floating, astral sight) due to strong astral distractions.

I normally don't get this much astral distraction. The night of the 19th were the little critters, which i wrote about earlier.

The night of the 20th, my bed felt like it was shaking. This was not the vibrations. I honed in on the sensation just to make sure and it was distinctly a sensation of my bed moving forward and back. again from a partial exit.Not really scary but enough to distract me from projecting.

And last night felt like hands were touching me and heard a very deep creepy voice of someone saying some not so nice things to me, right in my ear.Again also from a partial exit.This wasn't really all that frightening either but enough to distract me.What was being said in my ear was "you are miiinnee". Writing this now kind of makes me chuckle because it is just a silly thing to hear but it did take me aback and i remember in the moment thinking, "woah let me ask about this now".When i woke up i brushed it off and went to sleep.

All three distractions occur almost at the moment astral sight and astral arms kick in.

The last one was probably the more distracting and so far the distractions have gotten progressively stronger. Going to see if i get any more strong distractions tonight.

This week so far i've had 4 astral experiences all ended at astral sight and floating astral arms.

All ended because the astral distractions were so convincing that i couldn't focus on my task except for the last one.

With the last projection i took some of my own and some of Robert's advise and dialed into the just do it attitude.

There were no distractions waiting for me as soon as i got astral sight and arms this time so i tried rope again.
    Very heavy exit sensations kick in and i can't bring myself to ease into that. My arms are so slow and heavy i can't
    pick up the pace, too groggy to really put a good mental effort into it.Tried going with the flow and did the rope pull
    slow and as deliberate on feeling moving up the rope as possible, nothing, I get discouraged and click out.

There is still a psychological block with this technique revolving around avoiding the exit sensations. They are not that bad
    not too sure why. The failed attempt is a combination of an inability to assert, to do and general grogginess. I'm used to
    observing and having things happen by them self.At some point i will need to stop observing and start doing.I can have more consistent experiences this way
    i don't have to just roll over and go back to sleep if it doesn't happen by itself.

Rope is a good technique to go after some personal weakness spots psychologically surrounding assertion. I will notice anything happening through out the day where
    my assertion is a little weak as well to try to bring this home holistically. Not ready to give up on rope just yet, i can always go back to the
    mindspace projections which dont have that much exit sensations if needed.

Blog Entries

A quick interruption- are the exit sensations strong in one area more than others? Sometimes I feel my heart chakra strobing so hard that it makes it feel heavy, and the rope harder to do.
    You mention fear (of sensations) and possibly an 'assertion' issue. Would you try to meditate on this and see if you can locate a specific spot in your body where you 'feel' this the most?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    A quick interruption- are the exit sensations strong in one area more than others? Sometimes I feel my heart chakra strobing so hard that it makes it feel heavy, and the rope harder to do.
    You mention fear (of sensations) and possibly an 'assertion' issue. Would you try to meditate on this and see if you can locate a specific spot in your body where you 'feel' this the most?
    Hi CFT,

It is mostly my chest and solar plexus area strobing . feeling the assertion or fear is mostly from my throat to my solar plexus.Any tips?

Blog Entries

A combo of things-
    First of all, when you do energy work on those centers, use air energy when you're done stimulating. The solar plexus chakra is a 'fire' chakra- perhaps when you are done stimulating, visualize fire, then water, and then breathe out air through the chakra, and in the heart chakra, try to stimulate it gently, and perhaps with the same strategy- fire, water, and then air. Maybe you could do a 'love' meditation while you're in the relaxation/meditation part of your routine, so that if it strobes it does it before you're actually trying to exit.
    If the rope exit still brings on a lot of unplesant sensations switch to something different. like 'jumping on a trampoline' or 'rocking', which don't use those middle chakra systems so prominently.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    A combo of things-
    First of all, when you do energy work on those centers, use air energy when you're done stimulating. The solar plexus chakra is a 'fire' chakra- perhaps when you are done stimulating, visualize fire, then water, and then breathe out air through the chakra, and in the heart chakra, try to stimulate it gently, and perhaps with the same strategy- fire, water, and then air. Maybe you could do a 'love' meditation while you're in the relaxation/meditation part of your routine, so that if it strobes it does it before you're actually trying to exit.
    If the rope exit still brings on a lot of unplesant sensations switch to something different. like 'jumping on a trampoline' or 'rocking', which don't use those middle chakra systems so prominently.
    I think i see what you are getting at. I can do mindspace projections because the forehead and crown centers are probably more active. Rope involves middle chakra systems more prominently, my middle charkas are not as active so more feedback is being generated...

I will try imagining/breathing fire, water, air at my solar plaexus and heart and add in some extra lovin. I'll create and feel a scene in each area. imagine and feel a bright burning flame for fire, maybe for water i will go for the sensation of watery ebb and flow, wind i will feel air passing through the area.

Blog Entries

I had a good time reading your journal, Heliac!
    ...Especially since I found amazing similarities between this experience of yours and one I had earlier this month...

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    The Pinpoint spot grew into the vortex.It was like a light blue color a little bit grayish too.
    I would glance at it, look away, glance at it some more look away until when i started looking at it more i started to see a face and i heard in my head to use the spot as a point to project to. I did that and immediately started floating up.
    I did see something like that too and had an exit similar to yours... And I had a hard time validating my experience back then since the exit symptoms, like you, were so light... And this spot of light I saw on my ceiling was not talked about in RB's books. I couldn't recall reading something like that in someone else's journal either... I have to admit that I haven't read every page of everyone's journals yet though

At this point i started to wake up, things were getting hazy and i felt a little tug and faded out and woke up.
    This is also very similar to how my experience ended...a type of fading then I knew I was back in bed, though my eyes were closed. I only had to open them up.
    It feels great to know that someone else went through something similar, and that it was not my imagination playing tricks on me, so thank you!

Hi Poeme,

Glad you had a good time!

I think the spot of light on the wall was a lesson in exiting. After that experience i woke up and had thought to myself, well that was a good exit technique.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast