Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Heliac's OBE Journal

Re: Heliac's OBE Journal

Not really an OBE and this occurred some time ago can't remember the date but seemed significant:

I had a wonderful meditation practice last night and wanted to document and post it.

I had been sitting on a very comfy, cozy, fluffy chair and was doing some light energy sponging around the full body circuit. At some point i had start drifting off a bit but i was still aware of that happening and continued doing the circuit. I think at some point i had dipped into MABA although i didn't receive any feedback(dizziness, expanding, dropping) that i was. The energy sensations in MABA were much more tangible and i was quite surprised how real it felt.

The realness of the energy sensations made focus and intent on moving and feeling so much easier.I moved from circuiting to direct energy center stimulation starting at my sub navel center.There was a wonderful warm behive buzzing which i focused on intensifying and feeling more. Upon intensifying the warm buzzing at the navel i started to feel very emotional. It was a sensual almost sexual feeling that filled up my lower half i went with that and amplified the sensual/sexual feeling and pulled it up my back to my head and back down to the sub navel center.

When doing this the sensual feeling grew and spread i could feel it all over.When i got back to the sub navel area i literally felt like i was about to have an orgasm. I was very curious about this because i was not physically aroused at all and to make sure that i wasn't i mentally felt around the sexual organs.

This was as far as i let it go as far as the sensual emotional intensity.I continued to breath up this wonderful sexual/sensual feeling around the circuit and more emotions started to surface. I started to feel like i was about to burst into tears. There was no sad or depressing thought tied to the feeling. It was more likely a result of circuiting sensual ecstasy i guess. Again i did not let it go so far as to let myself burst into tears.I felt like if i did i would be on the floor in front of me totally and uncontrollably crying.

This was as far as i was willing to go with this and i stopped and clicked out and took a quick look at my pants to make sure nothing ahhhh got wet down there. Embarasssssiiiinnnggggggggg

A second post that happened a couple weeks ago:

Again from the pre-exit state and this time i felt the tangible lava lamp like energy moving around up until it got to my mouth.

When it got to my mouth i felt a lot of pressure build up around my sinuses and the roof of my mouth, i focused my attention on it and watched.

The pressure started building up a lot and it starting getting a little painful but nothing major or unmanageble. The pressure continued to build up and i felt snapping and heard some snaps and the pressure around the sinuses faded.

I tried doing a projection technique after that but couldn't get it going.

Third post last weekend:

Again from the pre-exit state. Amplifying very strong grounding emotions, confidence, self-assuredness, protection of self and others, corporeal, being in the body and connected to earth. I saw out into my mindspace what looked like two warriors sword fighting. I could hear the clanging of the swords and could feel the clanging sparks coming from the clash in my navel center and then in the solar plexuses center. Again the sensation in my body were very very tangible. The clanging sparks in the solar plexuses almost felt like a little kid was punching me in that spot.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

After talking with a couple soldier friend's of mine who are back from Iraq, both who have a bit of PTSD, the nightmares they have described to me of having, after i had asked about them, sounded a lot like OBES. Descriptions of being stuck to the ceiling and looking down, things like that.

It would be interesting to consider that perhaps one of the ways, besides through meditation practices, that OBEs could have been discovered somewhere along the lines of human history was by warriors or soldiers.As a type of survival instinct, if one is constantly in a state of hyper awareness because their life or the life of the ones they care about are on the line. a lot of attacks from enemies occur at night. Hyper vigilance or strong sense of unease may be enough to keep the mind awake as the body falls asleep. in the field, RTZ projections could allow for some type of surveillance while the body rests. Those who would be able to pick up on things while out of body,and bring it back, like an approaching enemy, may have had a better chance of surviving and passing on genes or mental schema s related to the capability.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

That makes sense and is probably one of those 'unspoken realities' of the battlefield.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I tried shooting for the moon this weekend. this is what happened.

Laying down on my belly, i was feeling nice and fresh but sleepy enough to try a projection. As soon as i laid down i could tell something was going to happen.

My mind felt nice a clear and fresh, not empty but relaxed and engaged.I let myself start to drift off while enjoying the nice clear fresh state of mind.

I got the familiar super heaviness and sinking/dizzy feeling and just let that go. After a little while, not too long, i started getting turning around sensations inside my body until my astral body was laying on its back, my physical was still on its belly. As soon as my astral got to its back it shot out like a bullet out of a gun.

I felt high speed movement but couldn't really see all that good so i demanded to stop so i could see where i was. Once i stopped i looked around and saw that i was miles and miles above. Very cool but i didn't want to get too excited and get distracted.

I remembered to look for the moon but couldn't find it. I closed my eyes and thought of the moon. When i opened my eyes i saw that i was in outer space and the big old moon was right there.

Only thing was that it looked like it was rather cartoonish not like the real thing. This really confused me and i remember being a little disappointed as well. I also saw a little cartoonish spaceship around the moon too.

I started getting disappointed that it looked cartoonish and the whirled me back to body and i faded awake.

Laying down i focused on relaxing. Felt some tension in my shoulders and neck.
    Once relaxed i focused on getting very heavy and concentrated on dropping sensations.
    I felt very heavy dropping and also heavy spinning/dizzying.
    I went back to focusing on getting heavy and relaxed and deepened that.
    More intense spining occurred and i started to feel like i was standing on my head.

I was out but stuck at the neck and head. My lower half was floating up while
    the head and neck were not.I threw my legs and body over my head, kind of
    like a backward roll. I rolled out of the window behind me and floated about 50 feet in the air from the ground.

I just looked around and floated there, there was no gravity instinct and it felt nice to feel light and free. Senses are heightened, colors more vibrant, sound louder and clearer and both are felt as well as seen and heard.

Back in body now but i don't remember a re-entry. Still in a trance state i go back to feeling heavy starting at my feet and rolling up to my head.When i get to my throat it feel like it is scratch and congested. i go deeper inside and sponge energy from my throat up to my forehead. The energy sensation gets very dense around my sinuses. I slow down the sponging and deliberately smooth and focus on refining the dense sensation so it moves up to the top of my head more easily.

I start to hear a soft high pitched sound. the more i focus on drawing up to the top of my head the louder it got. very slowly i move the smoothed out tangible energy up to the top of my head and the sound gets very loud. Nothing really more happened with that. So i went back down to my feet and sponged more up to my navel.

Here it felt a little cold, i focused on getting a little more movement and warmth. Continuing to sponge up the pathway felt a little bent around the solar plexus. I focused on lining things up more and once the pathway felt lined up the sponging flowed up naturally.

Once to my chest area, i could feel my heart beating. It seemed to be beating quite slow but strong. I felt a slight drop in consciousness when observing each heart beat. I honed in on that and focused on dropping deeper and deeper with every heart beat.

I felt very deep and and some point things dissolved into black empty space. From here i saw an image of myself. The image felt older and different. I felt like what it would be like to be the older or different version of myself as if it was a moment to experience what i could possibly become.
    This image felt like an ideal of what to become. Another image of myself came through, again another different version of myself and what i could become.

The images were not just visible representations but i could actually feel what it would be like to be me but different. Each image was like a psychological representation of some kind of refined aspect of myself. Like a representation of different aspects of myself with less baggage in each area. At the time i was calling them bodies. I can't remember what each image body was named though.

6. Re: Heliac's OBE Journal

Thanks for posting, I really enjoy reading through your journal. I'm just now learning to OBE; what do you do when you get creepy/scary distractions? I haven't had exit sensations yet, but I have a feeling that if I do get creepy hallucinations, I'll be too calm and relaxed to let it bother me =]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heliac
    I felt very deep and and some point things dissolved into black empty space. From here i saw an image of myself. The image felt older and different. I felt like what it would be like to be the older or different version of myself as if it was a moment to experience what i could possibly become.
    This image felt like an ideal of what to become. Another image of myself came through, again another different version of myself and what i could become.

The images were not just visible representations but i could actually feel what it would be like to be me but different. Each image was like a psychological representation of some kind of refined aspect of myself. Like a representation of different aspects of myself with less baggage in each area. At the time i was calling them bodies. I can't remember what each image body was named though.
    What a wonderful and exciting causal experience, Heliac! Less baggage, how encouraging!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Thanks psychemist and beekeeper

Psychemist,

I try to ignore them by resolving to stay focused on tasks involved in the OBE process. I guess it depends on the distraction though. Some of the fear based distractions are so strong that it feels almost impossible to ignore.

In these cases it is a blessing and a curse at the same time. If i get locked in on the fear too much i get stuck and can't OBE, so in that respect it is a curse. But it is also a blessing because fear adds in hyper awareness to the experience and because fear is a natural memory enhancer. What i mean by this is that when you start to reach the point in the process of a projection where you can do an exit technique, you might also come to a point where you just drift off and fall asleep instead. The fear can jar you out of drifting off to sleep.At that point if you can recognize the fear as totally irrational you can take advantage of the hyper awareness it is giving you and do an exit technique with very good recall.

When i get stuck in the fear the best way of getting unstuck is by being able to acknowledge what is happening and that it is irrational, even if it is a fleeting acknowledgment, and then backing the fear off with a smile and a thank you. Thank you for bringing this projection experience to my awareness kind of thing. Then immediately attempt a projection technique.

Some recent projections that i haven't posted:

I remember feeling disassociated and groggy and started getting astral sight coupled with a general feeling of malaise which is what i often get when projecting. The feeling of malaise is pretty much the indicator that i am ready to project so i smiled at the feeling so as to not get stuck on it and tried to roll out. I could feel my astral rolling inside of my physical. I was facing the wall so i placed my head on it and started to push it through the wall.

I could see the inside of the wall but it was still a bit hazy. I continued to push my way through it, until i was in the apartment next to mine.

I looked around a little bit to get my bearings but it was dark. To my right i saw a little blinking light, like a power light to a computer, made sense, that is probably where the loud music from my neighbor comes from.

To the left of that was a cabinet and a bed on the other side of the room. It was getting really hazy though so i stopped to try to get some clarity. I said clarity now but nothing happened, i tried it 2 more times and nothing. I remember saying to myself that i'm not saying it with intention. I tried saying it with more intention but it didn't seem like i could muster any. Very curious not too sure why i couldn't. I shortly woke up after this.

at the beach, i tried settling into a projection. Couldn't get anywhere near it. Too many outside variables for me to drown out. It was really quite a challenge to try to relax enough to get to trance.

I thought it might be ok because the beach sound is pretty soothing. But the sun is darn hot. I'll have to bring some shade next time. Also the wind was pretty distracting.

i attempted a mid-day projection from my couch.

I went through intervals of relaxing, feeling heaviness, focusing on clearing my head, and focusing on dropping and spinning.alternating between all of these whenever my attention started to waver.

When i get to either the mind clearing or dropping sensations is where i start to feel disassociated enough to notice to project. I notice my arms are floating and try to do rope, couldn't get it going, i tried to roll out, couldn't get that going either.Kind of frustrated i kind of said to myself i'm just going to get up.

Very easily, almost surprisingly easy, my astral double got right up and out. I could see my astral peel away from the physical as it was happening too, i didn't have any blanket on to cover this.

I didn't do much once out, just looked around a little at some point part of one of the walls of my apartment started turning a bright ultra violet like color. It kind of looked like a flame too or if you could imagine what a heat wave looks like but bright bright violet.

I slipped back into body shortly after observing the color.

i attempted another mid-day OBE. This time on my bed. I did the same as yesterday and went through intervals of relaxing getting heavy and spinning.

I got pretty deep in a trance when i started feeling like i was getting the sensation that i was moving away from myself. I was also getting heavy energy sensations so i stopped at the level of trance i was in and started doing some energy work.

I like doing energy work from trance because you can feel what is going on so much easier, the energy is very palpable. I started focusing on my hands at the time because they were very very warm and buzzing. My feet were cold though so i went down to them and just started to scan my body and the general quality of things in the trance state.

I felt a lot of cold air around my feet and my chest when i got to that area too. Its like the air above those areas are cold, like a penetrating cold.

I focused on drawing warmth from my hands through my arms to where the cold air was pushing down into my chest. The warm overwritten the cold air and that passes away from my chest. I think it just moved though because i felt the cold air again around my mouth this time, in front of my face.

I didn't really pay it too much attention this time and just kept scanning passed it up to my head. But the cold air started to spread and actually started to go into my mouth. It felt really weird so i dropped my tongue from the roof of my mouth and took all the surrounding warmth and pushed the cold air out of my mouth.

After that i started to get cold chills down my spine too. I was still scanning my body looking to see if i felt any more of this interesting coldness but the only area left that was cold was my feet.

The cold chills were pretty intense though and caught me a little off guard. i Got about 3 episodes of the chills and then deliberately clicked out because it just felt weird. I was thinking the chills could be impulses sent from the spine as the muscles are starting to shut off since i was probably dipping deeper into trance. Anyone ever get these chills before?

Blog Entries

Anyone ever get these chills before?
    I don't think so but I do take a drop in temperature as a sign of approaching physical sleep.

I looked around a little bit to get my bearings but it was dark. To my right i saw a little blinking light, like a power light to a computer, made sense, that is probably where the loud music from my neighbor comes from.
    You'll need to get chummy with your neighbour now so you can check it out.

I said clarity now but nothing happened, i tried it 2 more times and nothing. I remember saying to myself that i'm not saying it with intention. I tried saying it with more intention but it didn't seem like i could muster any. Very curious not too sure why i couldn't. I shortly woke up after this.
    Were you perhaps too close to your physical body still?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast