Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Negs their relation to schizophrenia/psychosis and amnesia

Re: Negs their relation to schizophrenia/psychosis and amnesia

Quote Originally Posted by mvjonsson
    What I find interesting is that people who are psychotic/schizophrenic perceive these "entities" similar to how psychics and occultists perceive them, and that there might be a "grey zone" to where negative spirit energy forms influence and are involved in both psychological and physiological states and conditions.
    A common theme here may be that a product of some states is to remove filters that psychics and so on also remove, that is, an opening of viewports into subtle levels.

Regarding the "grey zone", I would say that there are entities that are exploitive and/or mischievous (a kind description) that will alight on any opportunity. As to their source, another story.
    Some people talk about weird conditions that doctors were unable to explain and diagnose where alternative medicine practitioners who has a "holistic approach" were better to see patterns and disturbances.
    Also it could be an attention to details that connects with the patient which cranks up beneficial responses in the patient. Regarding the holistic approach, I also think it better to work at the largest perspective rather than tunnel.
    Also I believe that when sceptical people dismiss a psychotic persons experinences as purely subjective, they are missing a vital point that the person may experience paranormal states. perhaps in a contorted way, but still there are analogies between "soul" and psyche. Jung was one of the first psychologists to point this out.
    The book I mentioned if I recall correctly covers this area with mention of how psychology moved towards the academic... I read that nowadays the patient narrative even if considered off the wall will still be used as a tool in treatment. What it might be saying is maybe "filed".
    Mick

Alaskans Guest

Re: Negs their relation to schizophrenia/psychosis and amnesia

ive met some really crazy crazies, but nearly all of them make perfect sense, they are just speaking a different language, often times a sentence that sounds like giberish makes perfect sense when seen on multiple levels within multiple time space and dimensional references, making it a more efficient form of communication. me being open minded and somewhat aware was able to understand what they say. the problem is when what they say becomes so abstract and symbolic that it becomes useless to everyone but themselves. the other small percent only say lies when they have episodes, personally i think that is way more crazy

theyve been trying to convince me im schizo, but i doubt it. a little off frequency sure, but they use the term very broadly and include any "paranormal" stuff as symptoms. if jesus were alive today and went to the psychologist, he would leave with armloads of pills. it used to anger me because the medical community (and some people) creates most mental disorders in people by sending a sick 'insane' energy at them, its a powerful and cruel form of psychic attack (usually unintentional).

in my experience real schizophrenia is a brainwave energy pattern (just like anything else). i emulated it from a schizo just to check it out. im also convinced that a lot of 'crazies' just need to get grounded. i used to forget about a lot of things in my life, but i wasnt crazy, i was just spending all my time 'up there', was usually bi-located doing stuff and had little/no interest in physical life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2