Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Leland's "The Multidimensional Human"

Blog Entries

Kurt Leland's "The Multidimensional Human"

Kurt Leland's book "The Multidimensional Human: Practices for Psychic Development and Astral Projection" is scheduled for release this week.

The book is based on the basic premise that in order to develop psychically and spiritually, the most organic process would be to consider all one does as a whole and to develop in many different fields. Kurt used a list of inner senses originally defined in "The Seth Material" (by Jane Roberts) and expanded it into a full manual of what they are and how one can develop them.

The material draws on theosophy, Kurt's own experience and his own channeled material, plus selected other writings. For each area of development background information is given. Then the author introduces the idea of "provisional beliefs" - ideas that one can play and experiment with and try on for size. The purpose of each is to allow for an open attitude that will help in the practices provided.

It's not exactly a trouble-shooting manual, but many common problems are adressed - like why no communication takes place, why one can't move, or what the actual nature of astral sex is. Also why other common frustrations happen - actual the many accounts Kurt read over the years on forums like Saltcube seem to have been the inspiration for this book.

It concludes with some material about topics like negs, walking the spiritual path and being of service on the other side.

Blog Entries

Re: Kurt Leland's "The Multidimensional Human"

I am currently reading the first version of his book (the ebook). I've had it for some time but didn't read it seriously (that is, in-depth) until I got an e-reader.
    I thoroughly enjoyed the first (theoretical) part, and am now on the practical part.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well, it grew a bit since then. I will reread it when I get my hardcopy.

nice, i've been waiting for a while for this.
    pre-ordered my copy...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Yeah I've been reading kurts books, this helped me figure out how to get past the bathroom simulation today.

Also in his other book, otherwhere which I found for a decent price with some difficulty he mentions something about power points, which are areas that can be used as gateways between worlds, I wonder if these could be the same as window areas that paranormal phenomena seems to be unusually high in.

it arrived a few days ago and now i am through with the introduction, seems highly interesting and promising that there's a lot to learn

has anyone already read it and practiced some of it, how are your experiences?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'm reading it. I'm not done with it, because I'm doing the practices as I read it, but it's the kind of book that keeps on givin'- I think it's one of those books that I'll keep going to over and over.

Blog Entries

I read yesterday the pages that had to do with the Time, Position, Navigation and Space senses, and I had two dreams that seemed to involve them. In the one about time I was shown a clock, and explained a set of correlations between motion and the experience of time I didn't fully understand and was told "That's pretty much what you (can) understand over there."

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I read yesterday the pages that had to do with the Time, Position, Navigation and Space senses, and I had two dreams that seemed to involve them. In the one about time I was shown a clock, and explained a set of correlations between motion and the experience of time I didn't fully understand and was told "That's pretty much what you (can) understand over there."

Cheers,
    Oliver
    This sounds like the airplane experiment.

Blog Entries

Yes, I thought about that when I wrote it because it sounds alike. It's not what I mean, though. That seems to be about relativity.

What I'm trying to say is more like that the experience of time in nonphysical reality is generated by motion. It's more about that anything in nonphysical time experiences its own, private notion of time, derived from its own "motion."

Motion in this sense is transformation or change. Movement is one way to picture this. But in nonphysical reality movement is a construct for telling the brain what is going on, because every "place" is a state of consciousness and every plane is a set of such states grouped according their similarities. Movement then is change of inner state that leads to alignment with different experiences.

By experiencing some kind of change you experience it as happening "in time" - only that this time is "happening for you." There's no objective experience of time.