Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wow! I think it just happened to me!

1. Wow! I think it just happened to me!

Hello, first post here. My name is Michael and I'm a 31 year old independent music/film producer/comedian/waiter. I think after years of meditation and energy work that Kundalini has indeed made his way to the crown. I hope that some of you find these details intriguing.

The last few months (approx. 4) have been extremely difficult - free floating anxiety attacks, psychosis, spasms (the last ones I had were eyeball spasms - both of them), random aches and pains, etc. I ended up feeling like I was hovering over myself watching my daily activities. It felt like my soul was separated from my body - I had become detached. I was ready for my physical body to be dead so I could move on. However, I didn't die.

Before this all happened, I knew what Kundalini was, however, I knew very little about what would occur or if I even had the power to awaken it. During a meditation, a spirit asked me if I was ready for a new level of sensitivity. Being that I refuse to turn down spiritual challenges, I accepted. About one month later, major physiological changes started occuring.

Luckily, I had been eating right and exercising for a good portion of my life. At the time I was enjoying alcohol beverages somewhat regularly. However, when you think you are dying, you cut out a lot of stuff - I haven't had a drink since. Also, I have been doing a lot of chakra balancing and energy work via crystals. Right around the start of all this, I had a huge grounding meditation with a black obsidian pyramid between my feet. It was at this point that I refused to ever be a slave to fear (which was the foundation of lifestyle in the family I was raised in). This was HUGE for me - and instinctually good timing. Speaking of instincts, I tend to rely on mine quite a bit. I have a nice gemstone/crystal collection that I allow myself to choose from when I feel the urge. I had been switching between a moldavite (transformational) and ammolite (life force permitting) pendants during most of the crazy stuff. I bathed with chiastolite (helps with going mad) which worked quite well during an anxiety spike.

Not even two weeks ago, I was having tremors in bed. Now, I'm typing about how I think I survived. I've been "normal" for about a week now. I am drained in every way possible - as it is said that Kundalini absorbs the energies of the chakras during his rise. I am also very proud of myself for how I handled everything. I had to give a job proposal for a new position at work, produce a hip-hop album, perform music at a festival, host a huge celebrity filled event in front of all of my bosses, start improv comedy classes - all while under the fear of having a panic attack. It sucked soooo bad.

I do feel very whole right now. My heart chakra (where I insist Kundalini should visit frequently) is shining like a ruby in the sun. I've been on Etherium black (monatomic supplements) for about a week and a half. I also taught myself the Kundalini yoga "breath of fire". When I found out from a co-worker that I might be going through a Kundalini rising I learned the BOF to open up all of my energy channels. Worked like a charm.

I have left out a ton of details but I really just wanted to get some of this out of me and on "paper". If I indeed rewired my central nervous system and am back to normal in four months, I think I've done something truly amazing. I give a lot of credit to crystals, charkra balancing, monatomic supplements, superfoods (aloe vera, wheatgrass, marine phytoplankton, etc.) for helping to direct the energy.

Please ask any questions you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

Re: Wow! I think it just happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian
    Before this all happened, I knew what Kundalini was
    I dont mean to be disparaging but in my opinion most of the time people see of or hear of something -- subconciously imbibing it and then later on thinking its actually happening to them.I consider this to be a safety valve mechanism i always cross-check my appearent "advancements" against just to be sure that this isn't something i might be deluding myself with.

At the time I was enjoying alcohol beverages somewhat regularly

it is said that Kundalini absorbs the energies of the chakras during his rise
    Once again i think you ought to look into this a bit.K in its full blown acension tends to first go into "knot-breakage" unlocking the granthis , once sushmana , ida or pingla clearup and become freeflowing the chakras tend to reach maxium ignition.But yes there are nuances in energetic systems rendering each one of us predisposed to different qualtitative/quantitative experiences.

free floating anxiety attacks, psychosis, spasms (the last ones I had were eyeball spasms - both of them), random aches and pains
    major physiological changes started occuring.
    when you think you are dying
    all while under the fear of having a panic attack
    Seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt in anycase

3. Re: Wow! I think it just happened to me!

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    I dont mean to be disparaging but in my opinion most of the time people see of or hear of something -- subconciously imbibing it and then later on thinking its actually happening to them.I consider this to be a safety valve mechanism i always cross-check my appearent "advancements" against just to be sure that this isn't something i might be deluding myself with.
    Honestly, while the effects where occurring, I thought it was because of a detox I was doing with bike riding and wheat grass. I thought that toxins from tobacco, preservatives, etc. were deeply buried in my quadriceps and being purged with my new bike riding regiment. I thought that simultaneously the wheatgrass i was doing regularly was cleansing the lymphatic system causing a synergistic toxin release. I didn't think about Kundalini even the slightest until a co-worker (who says that it happened to her) suggested that I read up on it - which I did. Hence, here I am

Once again i think you ought to look into this a bit.K in its full blown acension tends to first go into "knot-breakage" unlocking the granthis , once sushmana , ida or pingla clearup and become freeflowing the chakras tend to reach maxium ignition.But yes there are nuances in energetic systems rendering each one of us predisposed to different qualtitative/quantitative experiences.
    I hope that all of this wasn't just one knot - ouch!

Seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt in anycase
    I have a checkup planned for January - as soon as my work season dies down a little bit. Though, I don't trust doctors much anymore.

Thanks again for the reply!
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

judging from your bright-eyed bushy-tailed vibe of writing something sure did happen to you.

a congrats would be in order but im too green with envy to hand it to you

hi Obsidian,

I love your avatar...lol.

i share with psionickx, the need for calm and collected , even detached, pov. priority one, is to rule out the physical/medical health symptoms perhaps relative to the unknown cause of health issues.

sobriety is key, not just with substances like alcohol, recreational drugs and meds; but in the whole realm of one's thinking. this to include beliefs, wishful thinking, of fears and such. the least subjective the better.

however, psionickx's description above is right on, and when that channel is wide open, there is no doubt that something major is happening, even if you've never heard of kundalini, you will after the fact search out the clues.

'it' would cascade through the head as if a cold wash, turning back downward as frigid rain through you. for myself, art has best depicted this 'wash'. the best of which was a blue man with two snakes coming out and over his head, as he (conquerer) held up in his arms his female prize, both of them lost in the passion of wild animal sex, she pressed hard against the unnoticed fruited tree of life.

but this is the first non-sober glimpse of 'it's' import. for a fool is born, that he would ultimately imagine to have conquered femininity, as it is. 'it' has merely begun to conquer he through a seeming great act of keyed submission , finito.

folks will think, based upon their physical gender, that this cannot be the case. a woman would think that because of her physical nature of gender, that this K is not about this pictorialized suggestive art. yet, each within, has both genders, well beyond the physicality apparent as fleshly body.

perhaps to say, that K is a deeper in 'sameness' to that first fleshly coupling by sexual attraction, the wild passionate sex without regard to where it is taking to or going from, lost in the moment of euphoric ecstacy. after which, the coupling winds down to it's more sober enterprize of being together in the many roles which coupled togetherness is.

some quite frankly, never get past the orgasmic euphoria, and sadly divine madness keeps them aloft where they looking downward deem the lot insufficient and ugly. this is no different than our basic human fear of commitment, that would have one self-degradingly at the singles bar every night subjecting themself to one night stands in hopes for a great f**k. the metaphorical sexual addict at an exponential height.

i have the quote somewhere from a friend's words on K years ago, but i will have to phrase it as best i can.

"the person that only has f**king in mind may in that mindstate only f**k; yet one that makes love may in that hearted love enjoy the pleasures that love provides, even the pleasure of f**king."

this friend, she reckoned it best, from first hand experience, to have the K under One's feet, and to have K's gift lighting the heart of Union.

suffice to say, that even as the divine feminine was the first word, she does indeed have the last word. or the forethought to all thoughts following, will when awakened sift those mis-followed thoughts for clarity's truer sight of Her.

so, full circle, check those listed desiring thoughts twice, for naughty and nice, to receive the gift rightly in the present heart opened. so many receive the lump of coal to feed the firing mind's insatiable wanton for the mere craved 'thing' of 'self's' euphoric instant gratification. there is no human that is not perfectly wrong, therefore is K to perfect what might be righted upon it's very K-ness as foundation.

upright, walk on; or downright wrong, slither within 'much ado about nothing'.

i am a friend to myself,

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Please ask any questions you like.
    I had to give a job proposal for a new position at work, produce a hip-hop album, perform music at a festival, host a huge celebrity filled event in front of all of my bosses, start improv comedy classes - all while under the fear of having a panic attack. It sucked soooo bad.
    Do you feel the rising of kundalini had any impact of your creativity or vice versa?

I do feel very whole right now. My heart chakra (where I insist Kundalini should visit frequently) is shining like a ruby in the sun.
    Do you feel more complete?
    Were there implications in this for how you felt about others, all living things, the planet?

I have left out a ton of details but I really just wanted to get some of this out of me and on "paper".
    Were there any profound realisations about self or reality? Were there periods of bliss?

Had you manifested any siddhi (other than speaking to spirit, of course)?

Why not use this thread now to journal further developments in your transcendence?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

7. Re: Wow! I think it just happened to me!

That's quite a bit to chew on, Tutor. Thank you.

I did have a cold wash feeling the night of the tremor. It was occurred after I laid down to go to sleep and went into a state of deeper consciousness. I became nauseous and vomited and laid in bed and shook like I was shivering violently - with my body tightening up into a knot. I finally made it to sleep and the next day my coworker (who is a healer and had K happen to her) told me to read up on K. She insisted that I hug her and project heart energy. She hugged me tightly and when she pulled away - she had tears in her eyes and said, "Wow!" and stepped back. She didn't speak for about a minute. The cold wash experience was the last major WTF i've had. Perhaps K traveling back to base? So many questions and so much to read. Too bad I'm working like crazy right now. All I want is a week off so I can play in dirt and meditate - sigh.

8. Re: Wow! I think it just happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Do you feel the rising of kundalini had any impact of your creativity or vice versa?
    Right now, I'm feeling a bit stifled. Creative energy is running through me at a pace where I can't release it fast enough. I feel like sitting down and writing an album of music. However, my busy work schedule this season in not permitting. Music itself has been changing its sound. I sat and played guitar the other night and I found two chords that when played together made me weep in happiness. This isn't that uncommon for me, but it had an extra powerful stamp on it.

Speaking of music, I had been relying a lot on metal and it's aggressiveness to synch my mind and body during exercise and meditation. Finding a deep peace within shear turbulence of this music was a goal. Am I balancing?

I suddenly had strange thirsts for R&B (Maxwell & D'Angelo). Towards the end of the experience I had a thirst for the band Tool.

Do you feel more complete?
    I feel the completeness. However, I feel the journey has just begun. So many things to do with this perspective.

Were there implications in this for how you felt about others, all living things, the planet?
    I had been refining these thoughts for a very long time in my life. It's like I already had the puzzle together - I just gained a border to stabilize it.

Were there any profound realisations about self or reality? Were there periods of bliss?
    I was going back in forth to, "Oh f*** I'm dying" to rolling in bed laughing while being engulfed in a heroin-like (so I would guess) body high. After the cold wash (see above post) the bliss seems stabilized in my perception. I can feel it in my body, too.

Had you manifested any siddhi (other than speaking to spirit, of course)?
    Holy carp! I just Wiki'd "siddhi" and one of the five siddhis of yoga and meditation is "Tolerance of heat, cold and other dualities". The other day when I went for a jog - it was cold and windy. I said to myself, "You will warm up soon when you get to your jog spot - you can shiver and be miserable or accept that it's cold and there isn't a f***ing thing you can do to change it." After that, the uncomfortable "Im cold" sensation dissolved and I was instantly amazed at the mind control I was able to pull off.

To really answer your question (and I have to get ready for work :/) I need to do more research.

Why not use this thread now to journal further developments in your transcendence?
    That would be such a wonderful thing. I don't want to annoy anyone, but if this is ok I WOULD LOVE TO! I'm still unravelling all of the things that happened and I would love to share them!

Blog Entries

Of course you should. Journals are wonderful things, I have found.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Journals are wonderful things, I have found.
    Agreed. And try to write it as if you're writing for someone else to read. It forces you to collect your thoughts and ideas in a coherent form. (When I keep a private journal, it always ends up being just notes and bullet lists and so on; it's only when I write so that other people might be able to make sense of it that I find it especially helpful in furthering my own understanding and progress.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast