Thread: What does rhubarb and Maroon 5 have in common...?

What does rhubarb and Maroon 5 have in common...?

I dreamed I was jogging down the highway. There were tornadoes on the sides of the road, but I was undisturbed. I came upon a house and in their garden I picked a giant stalk of rhubarb. As I jogged along the highway I kept breaking the stalk of rhubarb and smelling it. I loved the smell...

I crossed a busy intersection and came to another house. It was divided into 2 parts.

The first section had several women in it and after talking they discovered they all had the same phobia. (It was something about men I think, but don't really remember.) They wanted to gather their resources and hire the band Maroon 5 to come and play for them. I didn't like it in there and left.

The 2nd section of the house was a swimming pool. It was huge and beautiful. It felt really nice in there. There were children in the water, but they seemed old too and very wise. As I got in the water and sat down i saw that there were sea horses swimming around.

(just a side note on the color maroon. I recently saw it for the first time in someone's aura, so I wonder if the color in this dream is related to that person or at least to the interpretation of what that color represented in the aura...?)

I'd love to hear your thoughts! My dreams have completely changed since I moved states, it's like I'm a different person!

Re: What does rhubarb and Maroon 5 have in common...?

hey, you moved! congrats on the leap of faith.

what we need the most is often what we fear the most. women's groups dealing with spousal abuse are a good resource to purge the toxicity of the past relationship, understand it in new light, and in that light forgive self, open up a newness that can attract the right spouse for a more sacred union on earth. lot's of 'good men' out there, not enough takers, as a lot of women like the bad boys for whatever reason. plenty of 'bad boys' out there looking for the next self-made victim. may you find your rhubarb in the garden. but ya gotta detox the phobic fear of men, to see beyond it a rhubarb. rememeber that smell, one day a fella is gonna smell just like that. but he may not fit your sight of approving attraction without detoxing that which approves.

perhaps...

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Thanks Tim! I really love it here.

Yes lots of fear about getting hurt yet again, although physical violence has never been my lot.

Too bad there is so much energy in fear. What we fear is so easy to attract.