Last night I was extremely exhausted when I hit the pillow. But I had a strong sensation that someone was watching me, and I kept hearing sounds like someone walking around in the hallway and breathing.

I woke up in the middle of the night not able to feel my body, so I sat up and was out. I was up and running literally! I made a dash for my bedroom door and made it halfway down the stairs when that odd feeling of being watched took hold of me. My eyesight was all retarted, it was like tunnelvision. So I tried to open my astral eyes more but I instead opened my physical eyes and I was back in bed. I layed there for a while listening to all the strange sounds and seeing all these strange things. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched so I got up and turned the lamp on. Everything was all wavy and my aura was an electic blue kind of turquiose color ( ooOOOOoo pwetty pwetty!). I waved my hand in front of my face and it had a trail. Awesome!

I slept with the lamp on for a few hours, which helped a bit. I don't know if I was really being watched, or maybe my energy body was really expanded last night when I went to bed.

This is kind of funny, but the last few times I have been out I immediately start running and saying "this is real this is real". Why do I run? Maybe I don't want to waste time. But I feel the urge to run fast and get outside as fast as possible! Maybe I have some alien friends I need to converse with .I am glad it was a short AP, it made it more real for me. When they get to be so long it becomes dream like.

oh, I was going to post this to my sticky AP diary but I couldn't find it. Do I need to come up with a name for it first? How about Nat's AP/dream diary

nap time!