Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nat's AP/dream diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jose Silva & AP

I have been doing quite a bit of research online about expanding the power of the mind, I came across the Silva method. This is very interesting! I bought a book, and I can't believe how old it is! It's from the 70's. Has anyone else read his books? He talks a lot about meditation and getting into transe states, and you learn how to do this while wide awake! Could be useful for AP!

I recently had another AP experience, last week I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to give it a go. I got my upper half out and my arms. But I saw a light on my bed covers and became distracted, I ended up wasting the whole experience waving my AP hand through it saying "oooOOo neato!" . I don't remember anything after that. I might have fully AP or I might have went back to sleep. The next morning I realized that it wasn't a light on my bed, it was just the patterns on my bedcovers! DOH! What a waste!!! But I have been trying NOT to AP at night (consciousely) so I have been sleeping on my side. This hasn't stopped me from having vivid dreams of faraway places. So , not sure if it's working! Well, it's nap time!

sweet dreams!

-natalie
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Re: Nat's AP/dream diary

Hi Nat. All you had to do was click "I forgot my password" and it would send you a new one at your email address. Unless of course you changed the email address, in which case this was the only option available.

The 'melty' etheric body phenomenon is not new, but I don't think I've ever tried to open my eyes when in this state.
    Interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I tried the "forgot my password" button, but I also forgot the password for that particular e mail account as well. I never went in it. But it's all good now! I'm just happy I'm back on here now! I have lots of reading and catching up to do!

4. Re: Nat's AP/dream diary

I have had over 200 APs. I no longer try anymore to do it...in fact sometimes I try not to. I know demons to be very real. I no longer have the desire to leave my body anymore. How do I know if where I was was even real? It seemed real, but so do dreams . I think some things God will show me when my time comes. I don't even think I really should be on here anymore to be honost. I am a bible thumper now. Not a new ager. I have found that there are a lot of circles that I no longer fit into. And I have also discovered there are a whole lot of people I can help too. I have been trying to repond to my earlier post on the thread "logically proving god" but to no avail. I believe I have been blocked from posting. That's why I'm trying this.

5. Re: Nat's AP/dream diary

Ok that post worked, so I will try another quick post.

Case for A Creator ....good book and good movie, written by Lee Strobel.

I have a feeling the less I say the better. If anyone wants to talk maybe we can start a religion thread, but in this day and age I don't think that's possible. All religions are tolerated...except Christianity. There are some things I'm not allowed to talk about in society. Sex is ok...Jesus not.

My e-mail is natalie-1984@hotmail

Blog Entries

There are some things I'm not allowed to talk about in society. Sex is ok...Jesus not.

My e-mail is natalie-1984@hotmail
    I am bewildered by your post- it reads as a laundry list that you had ready to say, which is too bad, because almost none of what you have said has anything to do with this forum and it's moderators.
    You have not been blocked from any thread, unless it was locked to everyone, and last time I saw it was open.
    If you no longer want to be a member here, let me know and your wishes will be fulfilled.

Blog Entries

It is not true that we repress Christianity. We do not allow certain kinds of evangelism, but it applies to all religions. Some members have openly accused the staff of refusing to allow anyone to say anything offensive about Christianity (which is also untrue). Others have believed incorrectly that we have something against Christianity, again, incorrect.

This is directly from the posting guidelines:

The Astral Dynamics forum is growing and we appreciate the fact that it attracts people of diverse religious and spiritual backgrounds, and we want to make everyone welcome. However, from time to time posters can become aggressive in their belief related statements, and this can make people that do not agree with such statements, either religiously or philosophically, uncomfortable.

A statement of belief is different than proselytizing, and should be understood as such. When someone makes a sweeping statement about a group that is condemning or intimidating, this is considered insulting, even if it is considered a religious statement, and is not acceptable to forum etiquette. This particularly applies to sweeping judgments made on the basis of religious beliefs, texts, doctrines, and dogmas.

Attempts to convert anyone to a religion, philosophy, or spiritual practice is not allowed. Learning about religious practices and beliefs is interesting to many, but being judged and/or scolded for being "wrong" or for being a "sinner", or being told one is "going to hell" is not acceptable.

It is equally unacceptable to insult anyone for their beliefs, regardless of how objectionable they might seem. So if you think someone else's religion is stupid or ignorant, it is NOT OK to say so. If you do find a statement of someone's beliefs objectionable, please ask a Moderator for an opinion before you take it up with the poster in question.

Please be tolerant and respect the beliefs of others, or their lack of belief.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...espectfulrules

It's a fine line that the mods have to walk to allow expressions of belief while disallowing people to use their belief (or lack of belief) against others.

Nobody is stopping you from posting. Nobody is persecuting you, although it's true that some members may disagree with you. Perhaps, for your own well-being, it is better if you go where you feel more comfortable and less persecuted. It's clear the environment here is not healthy to you or for you if you see yourself as being constantly persecuted, and for no reason.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

8. Re: Nat's AP/dream diary

Thank you guys for being understanding! I think I am afraid of putting other people's beliefs down, and I don't want to do that so maybe I should find another forum to join. Or maybe even just stick to facebook! I really regretted those last two posts, it DID sound like I was unloading a bit, I'm sorry! I have just been so attacked lately and I guess I just expected to be attacked here as well (which I wasn't).

I enjoyed my time on this forum, I learned a lot about my spiritual nature and abilities, but now I want to learn about the creator and how we got here. I might still jump on from time to time and see what's going on, there is always something interesting being talked about!

take care!

-natalie

Blog Entries

Take care Natalie, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Blog Entries

Good luck then!