Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sono's Journal

sono Guest

Sono's Journal

Conscious exit at last!!!!

Hi everyone, I just HAVE to share this with you please & hope I'm not being too much of a bore as it's probably something most other people experience regularly, & my experiences were quite banal, BUT - I got "out" early Sunday morning at 01,16am!! First, the astral legs shot up; then down again as I felt a wave of excitement. . . then without really planning to, I did (or had done to me??) I did a sort of energy "wash" from crown to toes & up again - I actually SAW the brilliant white light moving! Then came mild vibrations & I rolled out to the left onto the floor. (I had partial sight ) I willed myself towards the window, but was suddenly pulled back violently by the left leg & slammed into my bedside cabinet. I was more annoyed than scared, but didn't want to look at whatever entity had me by the leg (!) & as all the mantras I had learned to prepare for just such an event simply skipped my brain, I said, "Oh, go to hell where you belong!" & was instantly released. (Wonder what that was about ? Dweller at the Threshold??) I then consciously passed through the burglar bars across the window - could sort of sense them as I did so. I settled in the tree outside my window. Three young people were walking along the road after a night out, 2 guys & a girl, & for some reason I decided to see if I could give them a fright, & swooped down right at & maybe even through them. They could not see me, but they did seem startled & picked up their pace. (This is not characteristic behaviour for me, I am not a practical joker, so feel quite ashamed of that & puzzled as to why I would do it) Anyway, I ended up at some huge "recreation hall" with round tables; I sat down with a younger girl who seemed concerned about me, but was obviously not conscious - she kept saying she wanted to take me to the doctor the next day as I "did'nt look right". She followed me when I left, & although I tried to fly away from her (flying is just the most exciting thing, isn't it!!??) she followed me with difficulty, & landed on the roof of a house, where she screamed in terror. I went to see if I could help; there was a an old flower pot & porcelain head (!) up on the roof; she kept saying the head was trying to bite her. I can't believe it but I actually kept my cool, knew I was in the astral & that I could not be harmed, so I laughed, said it was probably a demon, & then proceeded to rock the whole house until the head fell off, & was smashed on the ground below. Round about this point I remembered to look at my hands (& my feet) & remind myself that I should go somewhere higher & not waste time fooling around like that. I asked to be taken "up", but sadly, nothing happened, except for my seeing some patchy, swirling lights like those I often see when meditating.

Because I did not want to be jerked back violently into the body, I went back voluntarily, "following the trail" ( a broad, silvery mist - was that the silver cord, I wonder?) & slid in. I was really overawed when I sat up in bed; it's the longest time I have been consciously out - I have shortened my adventures considerably (considerately?? )

Has anyone else encountered the big hall of tables? And what of the personality change I had, to playful from rather serious?? Although I definitely would enjoy exploring for a while, I really would like to be allowed to be of some service in the "reception areas" that I have read about; maybe helping spirits of animals cross over after their violent deaths at human hands. . . how would I go about that? Can one get astral training for that sort of work?? Or is one chosen, rather than a volunteer . . . & thanks for reading this long screed!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations, sono!

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Conscious exit at last!!!!

Congrats Sono!
    I just HAVE to share this with you please & hope I'm not being too much of a bore
    Never!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Because I did not want to be jerked back violently into the body, I went back voluntarily, "following the trail" ( a broad, silvery mist - was that the silver cord, I wonder?) & slid in. I was really overawed when I sat up in bed; it's the longest time I have been consciously out - I have shortened my adventures considerably (considerately?? )

Has anyone else encountered the big hall of tables? And what of the personality change I had, to playful from rather serious??
    Hey, sono, interesting experience. I think it was probably a good thing you went back when you did. Had you not done so your experience may have dissolved into dreaming and sorting out what had occurred would have been much more difficult. I think you did marvelously well despite the personality aberrations. You re-entered the way you wanted to and you were quite observant.

I haven't encountered the big hall of tables in OBEs but I've certainly dreamt of banquet tables with many present. It may not be the same thing though.

The personality change is probably best explained by the fact that there are subconscious aspects to our personalities that are given free-play in dreams and dreamlike states. If you've been keeping a dream journal you'll identify behaviours by your dream persona that you would never enact in life. I think even in the OB state there are degrees of lucidity. Let's face it, even in waking life we have varying degrees of awareness and volition.

Although I definitely would enjoy exploring for a while, I really would like to be allowed to be of some service in the "reception areas" that I have read about; maybe helping spirits of animals cross over after their violent deaths at human hands. . . how would I go about that? Can one get astral training for that sort of work?? Or is one chosen, rather than a volunteer . . . & thanks for reading this long screed!

sono
    We always feel incredibly ambitious after a successful experience. I think that you may be doing astral charity work already and not recalling your experiences but, of course, to recall them is far more interesting. From my reading, the trick is to continue to practise the basics and next time you're out consciously to ask to do an animal retrieval or whatever and see what occurs. If it's education you seek, again you could try asking for a teacher or to be in an appropriate class once you're "out."

Did it occur to you that the girl who thought you were ill was possibly a confused spirit?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Mahavatar_Babaji Guest

That sure sounds like an incredible astral travel journey. I'm still trying to consciously exit my physical body with little luck. I don't believe that I sleep deep enough for this.

sono Guest

Manifesting in Astral

If I may share please. . .got out last night after really hectic vibrations; couldn't get my head loose for a while. But when I was free, I looked at my astral body - it was shimmering, & blue light came streaming from my palms when I put a circle of protection round myself. Really cool.
    Then things went odd - I went to the back bedroom to see if my daughter could sense me, but an ex partner of mine was in her bed! He could see me partially, & tried to touch my hand, said he wished he could AP too...wished me a good journey as I left by means of falling out of the window (!) - which was about 50 feet above ground, although in "reality" it's on ground level. I knew I couldn't get hurt, & landed safely. I couldn't keep my eyes off the starscape, which was absolutely magnificent. I flew off, alternately by "swimming" and floating along. It was such a marvelous feeling to twist & turn freely in the air like that!! Then for some reason I remembered a post I had read about someone who manifested some money in the astral, & actually found it in his pocket in "real time," so I tried it - I "thought up" a 100 pound note in my left hand, then zapped it with red light, as I'd read - but it turned into a funny little red food voucher for a Portuguese restaurant which I noticed down below. I floated over to have a look. I think I must have fallen
    into a "dream pool" at that point, as I overheard a boring conversation between 2 men who worked there, trying to get a raise & being fobbed off with really pathetic excuses; when I felt myself coming to land in the body again.

Feel really puzzled - why was B in my daughter's bed & she no-where to be seen? And what happened to my 100 sterling note?! I still feel very "out of it" & a bit confused his morning - is this what is meant by "reality fluctuations" or did I just lucid dream? It was incredibly real & the scenery was so beautiful as I looked down.

Any comments would be appreciated!

Namaste

Blog Entries

Re: Manifesting in Astral

I tend to think you went from dream pool to dream pool. I always think of the astral as this giant sea of collective unconsciousness, where connections are there but hard to see due to it's fluid nature, and so easy to drift off into someone else's information stream.
    Well, you get what I mean. I haven't had enough coffee, obviously.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sono Guest

Out of Body out of Mind?

I dozed off last Saturday afternoon for a few minutes, & suddenly projected towards a bright, white light - something I've always wanted to do! I had the impression that I was invited to ask it something, & this is what I came up with: "If one took a duck and translated it into a goose's body, would it affect the length of the neck?"

I felt mad, drunk, out of control with embarrassment, & sort of squirmed back into my body. When I told my daughter about it, she was highly indignant, & said that if I couldn't have asked something on the lines of "What's the meaning of life?" I could at least have asked for the winning numbers of the next lottery draw!

Do I simply shrug off my mind, my grammar & my higher intentions, all along with my body? Does anyone else have this problem, or am I some sort of insane neg??

I seem to remember reading some posts recently about ducks or geese. . is this a recurring theme in many people's experiences?

Jaco Guest

Re: Out of Body out of Mind?

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    or am I some sort of insane neg??
    Is this a serious question?
    Quote Originally Posted by sono
    "If one took a duck and translated it into a goose's body, would it affect the length of the neck?"
    This question is metaphorical and might be quite deep. Meditate on it. Who knows what answers you will find.

sono Guest

Re: Out of Body out of Mind?

Nice of you to ask - actually, yes it is a partially serious question, I don't seem to be "myself" at all!! And also really kind of you to think the best & say there may be a deep metaphysical meaning to my daft question. . .I'll try to look at it again in that light!!
    And thanks for the response!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast