I have been doing quite a bit of research online about expanding the power of the mind, I came across the Silva method. This is very interesting! I bought a book, and I can't believe how old it is! It's from the 70's. Has anyone else read his books? He talks a lot about meditation and getting into transe states, and you learn how to do this while wide awake! Could be useful for AP!

I recently had another AP experience, last week I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to give it a go. I got my upper half out and my arms. But I saw a light on my bed covers and became distracted, I ended up wasting the whole experience waving my AP hand through it saying "oooOOo neato!" . I don't remember anything after that. I might have fully AP or I might have went back to sleep. The next morning I realized that it wasn't a light on my bed, it was just the patterns on my bedcovers! DOH! What a waste!!! But I have been trying NOT to AP at night (consciousely) so I have been sleeping on my side. This hasn't stopped me from having vivid dreams of faraway places. So , not sure if it's working! Well, it's nap time!

sweet dreams!

-natalie