AP #5 today :0)

I'm pretty excited about this! Today being Saturday my ex has the kids all day so I decided to take a nap this morning. Well, first I did some energy work and meditating. When I woke up from my nap I decided to lay still for a minute before trying to AP. The energy work has been helping a great deal!! I was able to see (partialy) with my 3rd eye as I started to roll out of my body. This time I made sure I was laying on my back . I struggled for a bit to get off of the bed, I kept thinking "20 feet just 20 feet" and "don't ask for help". But then I was finaly free and by my bedroom door. I could see perfectly, but the air seemed grainy. I was like "I'm out...now what??" So I went downstairs. I totaly forgot about trying to collect past life info...or doing anything productive for that matter

This is where it gets ... weird. When I got downstairs I saw this happy teenage girl in my living room. She was excited to see me, and I was just as happy to see her! She said she was APing too, and was here to help me. She showed me how to walk through a wall. Then my living room changed and we were in a completely different house. We were thinking about what to do next. I said "I kind of want to stay in RTZ and make sure my girls are okay with their father." she looked kind of scared and said "we should go into astral". This part is silly... she told me that the way she usually does it is by spinning around and getting dizzy, and that usualy puts her right there. So we tried this and ended up just feeling dizzy, we both laughed about this!

I told her we could try the technique of projecting into a painting or picture. We found a painting that we liked and held eachother's hand while we approached it and projected inside. We were in some western town. It gets kind of fuzzy after that. But I remember we rode horses around the town, and I was on a mission to have proof for myself after I woke up that I astral projected. After we got to this western town it turned into more of a dream. And it had me questioning whether I astrally projected at all or just drempt the whole thing.

Leaving my body felt unmistakenly real, meeting the girl felt real as well. It felt like she was my long lost best friend and I felt an instant connection to her . I was gone for a few hours and I'm surprised I have so much memory of this. I really think this has a lot to do with the energy work I did. I have noticed a few tiny bumps on my legs, like bug bites. Maybe from energy work.

This is unrelated but, the lamp in my girl's bedroom keeps turning on and I have to go in and shut it off . It never scares me, ( I don't feel any negativity) it just kind of amuses me and makes me smile. I think I am almost ready to communicate with spirits or ghosts. Maybe if they could contact me during the day instead of scare the crap out of me at night then it would be all good! ...man I sound crazy huh?

-natalie