Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Nat's AP/dream diary

AP #16

I had a short AP last night. I sat up in bed knowing I was out, went over to my computer desk and noticed some anomolies, like it was a lot less cluttered than in reality. I could touch and feel things. I jumped out my bedroom window and floated down to the ground, then all the sudden I was back in my body! I rolled over and tried again, almost got out right away but I was too tired to continue so I just fell asleep.

Something I noticed though, I guess I don't have to be in that body paralysis stage to be able to get out. I can get out after just rolling over! Making progress perhaps?
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Re: AP #17 & 18

on the 1st I had my 17th projection, whoot whoot!

I woke up in the middle of the night seeing through my eyelids, pulled myself away from my body and rolled out of bed. And as usual I was up and running! I started running down the hall and noticed a TON of anomolies! My bedroom was backwards, and there were doors were there shouldn't be. But I was too busy running to stop and check all this out. My staircase turned into a very long spiral staircase. I decided to just jump out my window instead of run down the stairs. I jumped out my window and landed on a bunch of snow and frost. There were a lot of cars driving around, and I saw the mail truck delivering mail (probably about 2 am). I had to laugh at all of these funny things I was seeing!

I ended up at an office building, and was taken to an office to talk to someone. The person that I talked to was like an AP councelor. She asked me some questions about how my experiences have been going and if I have run into any problems. I told her that everything was going great, but the only problem I have is finding validation that my experiences are real. She said "well, what IS real?". She had me sign a log, there were a lot of other names in the log. I had this strange feeling that I have been there before. I can't really remember a whole lot after that, just that there was a lot of random things in that area.

On the 5th I had my 18th projection.

I woke up early in the morning, hovering between awake and asleep. I decided to give it a try. The first few times I kept moving my physical body when trying to sit up, but on one of the tries I managed to get up and out of bed. I was completely blind though because I was too afraid to open my eyes and ruin the projection. I stumbled around my bedroom not sure if I was actually out of my body or if I was really just walking around with my eyes closed! I aborted that atempt. But the next one was successful, I got out, but my vision was blurry until I got outside. I saw that it was daytime and people were driving by. I decided to go for a flight! I flew up over the houses and into the clouds. I flew up so high, way above the clouds and I started to get sleepy. So I fell asleep floating above the clouds. I woke up in a dream scenario, at some point Dora the Explorer was invloved (I have kids!). My dream was very vivid and I did more flying, but I can't really remember a whole lot from the dream.

Re: AP #17 & 18

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    ... The person that I talked to was like an AP councelor.
    Now THAT is what I would really like to find in the Astral.
    She asked me some questions about how my experiences have been going and if I have run into any problems. I told her that everything was going great, but the only problem I have is finding validation that my experiences are real. She said "well, what IS real?"
    I really wise answer. Probably she really was a councellor and a guide (of yours). Congrats, it seems to me you made direct contact now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Nat's AP/dream diary

well, I don't know if that was direct contact with a guide or helper. I remember getting some advice from one of these so called guides during an earlier projection, I asked the lady what I should do with my tax return, she said to spend every last penny of it on clothes for my daughters (I have a one and two year old). So since that was a totaly illogical answer I decided that that person was just a figment of my imagination. But the funny thing is that at the time when she was giving me this advice I thought it made perfect sense! I had like a lightbulb moment, "OF COURSE! Spend it all on clothes, that is important!".

I have asked several times to talk to guides, and the times that I do talk to someone they just seem like dream characters. That lady in the last projection, the councelor, seemed more real than anyone else I have talked to. But I pretty much asume anything and anyone I see while I'm projecting is just something I created with my mind. Unless I can validate the realness of the person I am just going to keep thinking they are fake.

Blog Entries

Hello, Natalie.

And how you're going to validate the reality of an entity in nonphysical reality?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Hi Natalie
    There seems to be confusion about spirit guides and spirit helpers. The AP counselor that you met can accurately be called a spirit helper.
    A spirit guide is a being who helps one specific person. Or maybe two or three people at most.
    A spirit helper is more sight specific. A spirit helper usually shows new people around an unfamiliar astral area, The spirit helper rarely, if ever, follows an OBEer back to their physical location.
    The best examples of spirit helpers can be found from the books of Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen. Both Monroe and Moen wrote about reception centers in the astral that handle the newly deceased. The workers there are spirit helpers. They help the newly deceased adjust to their new existence. Yet the helpers remain at the reception center(s) even after the newcomers have moved on to another astral destination.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

In some of his publications, Kurt Leland calls Spirit Helpers 'Facilitators'. Idk if this is helpful, but just to make a concordance of sorts since we often quote all of the above in different threads.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

The person that I talked to was like an AP councelor. She asked me some questions about how my experiences have been going and if I have run into any problems. I told her that everything was going great, but the only problem I have is finding validation that my experiences are real. She said "well, what IS real?".
    I can relate to this a lot, Nathalie. This answer that your «AP counselor» gave you kind of haunted me this week : What is real, indeed...

But I pretty much asume anything and anyone I see while I'm projecting is just something I created with my mind. Unless I can validate the realness of the person I am just going to keep thinking they are fake.
    ...So far, I came to think that everything one goes through, whether in a dream, in a projection, or even in the waking state is a real experience. The quality of experience may be different, but it is still real since it is still «experienced», «lived» and «felt» and «processed».
    From such experiences, something is then learnt and added to your memory... And surely, these memories, these things you learnt are just as «real» and «valid» as those you gain from experiences in the physical.

I don't think we can access to the whole «truth», therefore what we experience as «real» is always tainted by our perspective. Nonetheless, I believe it is still «real» as long as it is experienced and felt, in the sense that it's really happening, at some level, whatever is your interpretation of this «reality».

I kind of got carried away here : sorry about that... I hope this will still make some sense tomorrow

Blog Entries

One last thought... All these characters you meet... Whether they are dream characters or not, their purpose... is still «real».

I can relate to this a lot, Nathalie. This answer that your «AP counselor» gave you kind of haunted me this week : What is real, indeed...
    According to my guide the only barriers between "physical" and "nonphysical" reality are self imposed barriers that we put there, it's all actually part of the same thing which I believe relates to the holographic universe theory.

I remember getting some advice from one of these so called guides during an earlier projection, I asked the lady what I should do with my tax return, she said to spend every last penny of it on clothes for my daughters
    One of the things I have been meaning to ask my guide is fincial advice on how to make enough money to move out of here in the near future. In the five times I have been able to have a coherent interactions with my guide I have never been able to think to ask her or him this or any of the other questions I have been meaning to ask. All of our conversations are always centered on whatever the lesson of the simulation is even if I'm the one who starts it. Kurt leland has said that sometimes in simulations there's a sort of mental influence to keep people on task, so perhaps this is an example of that. In your case though it looks like you were able to talk about some other stuff unless that actually did relate to the simulation somehow? If validating this really concerns you, what I would do is ask your guide for information that you don't know but that you are capable of checking up on. Of course it will be up to your guide on whether or not this is disclosed or not. The closest thing I got to validation was when a dream voice mentioned the name "lily diamond" to me which lead me to a cd of meditation music by a woman named lily diamond which did end up being kind of helpful. I wouldn't mind getting some validation either even though it's not a huge priority for me. I'm fairly certain that my experiences are what I believe them to be, just a gut feeling. My reason for wanting validation is if I can squash any shadow of a doubt I think I would be another step closer to being able to directly influence things that happen in physical reality mentally. As alot of the power behind being able to do that is dependent on both ones will and ones beliefs and of course by streingthening my beliefs with something like that this would make things easier. But like I said this isn't a huge priority right now as I think the guides probably know the best way to go about doing things and when the time comes to get validation I'll get it.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast