Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Nat's AP/dream diary

AP #19 at Hotel

I have been staying at a hotel out of town for a while and the other night I had an AP,

Rolled out of my body and out of bed, made a mad dash down the hallway and past the front lobby, made it outside and flew to Wal-mart and walked around for a little while observing people. They didn't seem to see me at all, like I was a ghost. I can't remember much after that, I think I stayed out too long because it turned into a dream scenerio.

I just got hired at my local Walmart for a security job, I basically walk around all day catching shoplifters and detaining them. It's fun. But they have me going back and forth to Spokane for a month . It has been hard being away from my daughters for so long. But I need to provide for them, I can't live off the government forever! And I wouldn't want to either.

Good night!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Re: Nat's AP/dream diary

Hi Nat
    Projecting and dreaming of the work place is a common experience. Every now and again I have a dream of an incident that has not yet happened at work and that usually occurs in the next day or two. These are always minor incidents (meeting a new person for example) Yet the fact that these dreams happen at all reassures me that there IS a higher power of knowledge available that everyone can tap into.
    The managers at your Walmart should be happy with your work because shoplifters haven't got a Ghost of a chance to get by you.

Cheers
    Grey

AP #20 & 21

Last week I was back at home and decided to go on a mission, I projected and as soon as I was out I felt like I had low energy so I was only able to stay out for a minute before being sucked back. I remember jumping through my staircase window and standing outside under the tree in my yard calling out my friend's name trying to teleport to him. . .mission failed!

Last night I had my 21st projection in my hotel room. The odd thing was that while I was struggling to free myself I looked around and I was in my bedroom! So after I was finally free I was no longer in my hotel room but rather in my apartment! How does that happen?? I remember having a strong pull -(more than normal) back to my body. I had to kind of duck and run fast to get away from the pull. I hauled @ss downstairs and I can't remember anything after that. Weird.

Last night I had my 21st projection in my hotel room. The odd thing was that while I was struggling to free myself I looked around and I was in my bedroom! So after I was finally free I was no longer in my hotel room but rather in my apartment! How does that happen?? I remember having a strong pull -(more than normal) back to my body. I had to kind of duck and run fast to get away from the pull. I hauled @ss downstairs and I can't remember anything after that. Weird.
    That happenbs to me too, it probably was simulation space rather then your real bedroom.

AP #22 in hotel again,

The other night I had another AP in my hotel room, and yet again I ended up at my apartment. From the moment I rolled out of bed I was in my bedroom. I was confused and really started to believe that I really was home and was just getting up to pee. I could feel things and everything felt real, so I had to test the reality of the situation by putting my fingers through my other hand, which worked. But I can't remember anything after that. Okay thats all!

aborted AP after nightmare...

Last night I almost had a projection but I stopped it. I woke up from a nightmare (which analyzing it I think I was already OUT) and I started to seperate because I felt the sensation of being seperate. But then I had this strong feeling like someone was an inch away from my face staring at me! . So since I had just had a nightmare, and I was having major paranoia issues I pulled back. I actually had to get up out of bed and go do something to keep from seperating. The feeling was so intense.

The dream I had was a wierd one. I felt pretty physical and everything seemed real. I wasn't sure if it was real life or just a dream so I pushed the fingers of my right hand through my left hand, after that I pretty much knew I was dreaming. But it felt a lot like a projection. . it probably was. I walked through a wall and entered an unkown house, I flew around the house for a bit. I did different tasks to build my confidence up. I had a feeling it was going to turn into a nightmare and I was about to abort the dream, but I wanted to hold on as long as I could while I was lucid. In my dream I was getting ready for some sort of battle, I was getting prepared for whatever my sick little mind would throw at me! I created a weapon out of thin air and after that I can't remember much.

Blog Entries

I believe that you woke up as you were reintegrating from a projection- I also tend to think that it was an RTZ simulation, and the 'practice' was about control, consciousness and lucidity. I also think you passed with flying colors.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AP #23 & 24

While I was taking a nap I woke up and hovered between sleep and awake, decided to project. This was a rather wierd one! It was very real and vivid. I kept saying things like "I'm out, I can't believe this is real" and "I have to remember this!" I ran downstairs, I was going to jump out the window on my staircase but decided just to go to my living room instead. The first thing I noticed were 3 little kittens walking around in the room, then I saw 2 of my friends in my living room, one of them was holding a baby. I thought this was so wierd, I have never seen anyone I knew while APing before. So then I had the thought that maybe this was just a WILD and not an actual AP. I tried to put my hand through a wall but it was really hard to do and it sent a shock of pain all the way up my arm. I know there was a lot more that happened, but I can't seem to remember much.

I decided to try again and actually make sure I was really projecting this time, I forced myself to be more awake and less on the verge of sleep. I seperated easily and sat up in bed, my eyesight wasn't very good at this point. I jumped out a window and was outside on the street, I called my friends name outloud and asked where he was then suddenly the street changed into a New York looking back alley. Some bum was trying to sell airline tickets to Alaska so I opted to buy one, I told him that I only really had about 3 minutes to fly up there and see my friend. He told me that was more than enough time. Compleeetely logical huh?

I can't remember much after that because my girls woke up from their nap and it cut my mission short. Oh well!

Next time I project I want to try and stay in my own bedroom and do a few experiments. Like I'm not sure why I am never able to see my body laying there in bed, but I think that has something to do with being in a different dimension.

Blog Entries

Re: AP #23 & 24

Hello, Natalie.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    I thought this was so wierd, I have never seen anyone I knew while APing before.
    This may be an activation of an inner sense. In Monroe's books he initially hardly met people at all, then it suddenly changed. People also report such changes, as they meet people but seem not be able to talk to them, or get ignored or can't utter words or get no reaction. And then finally they can see people and start to communicate with them in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    Next time I project I want to try and stay in my own bedroom and do a few experiments. Like I'm not sure why I am never able to see my body laying there in bed, but I think that has something to do with being in a different dimension.
    Maybe you're not actually in your bedroom. Look for anomalies if you can't see your own body in bed, they might provide further clues.

Cheers,
    Oliver

should I be able to see my body laying in bed if I am in the RTZ? I don't think I ever have. Sometimes I see a shadow where my body should be, sometimes my head wont be able to turn and look to see, and sometimes my bed is in the wrong spot. That would be SOOO wierd to see my body laying there all drooling and snoring!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast