Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
That was my first most intensive spike.That co-incided with the "losing it" part i wrote of in the original un-edited post.I think im writing this with most ,if not all of my marbles together.
Now that i look back at this frank psychotic episode in hind-sight (extremely intense and requiring intervention not going to go into detail sorry) ....as i read up on cases where people have had neurotic episodes and psychotic stints it all seems pretty mundande stuff.
(yes it was a very harrowing experience)
Which i think is good enough indication of just letting events proceed ,releasing them in doing so (discharging engertic-residums) as messy as they might be and mostly just letting Kundalini getting about her work un-interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
Oddly enough for all the uphill battle and horrendous crap I've gone through my self-esteem remained intact (much to the annoyance of some people and much to the surprise of myself).The human psyche can be so beautifully resilient sometimes.
Like the pheonix-state-ignition , the kundalini flames do infact burn and purify all traumatic and with-holding events away.The emergent is the profoundly liberated self anewed.
This rebirthed self-emancipation allows the practitioner for a glimpse within into the larger-cohesive-state-workings.

I really should get about to making that new thread.Just stopped in to add hopefully meaningful detail/update to my previous-work-model with K