i'm going expound my view a bit further on this "Psychotic Break Down"/"my-loon-bin-episode".
Saying "oh yes me too! me too! i also have had the officially-fixed criteria , the pre-requisite "stint" so now these flames i'm letting out of my every orifice are pretty much the real deal" - now that just reeks of immaturity.Like i said i prefer writing only when the need be - maintains a sense of productivity somehow (sorry producitivity OCD here).

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
A more neutral, calmer state of mind is experienced because trauma-inducing memory charges are released, and less and less often consciousness is on auto pilot and can now truly react to what lies in front of it.
Like i said my stint didn't leave me that much more intelligent.I had to become a member here and learn to grow and to constantly aspire higher standard.....(productivity freak ..said as before yes)
Genuine Kudos unto people who already stand at such a point.That shows a lot of polished,very honed analytical skill - and quite frankly its an insight into commitment (life isn't a dress rehearsal - only too true) and a tenacious desire not only just survive but also to continue exceeding evolution , surpassing benchmarks .
I say this because you might find yourself taking someone very seriously and the next thing know you are being told "what are you talking about ? he was ceritified".
Kudos again unto people who have surpassed feeling judged..but i will however say this (IMHO) that being certified is not a resplendant feather to be adorned in your spiritual-cap.

some people have unfortunately , the unique positions of being vangaurds at a rather tricky frontier