Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kundalini and the field of intimacy.

Re: Kundalini and the field of intimacy.

Shakespear - Much ado about nothing

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Well, Oliver, if that would happen I'd be incredibly relieved.

I am currently delving deep into this cluster. What I find is disgusting to say the least, and more challenging than anything I've experienced before.

I have come to terms with myself, and no matter how much dignity I lose I will always love myself regardless.
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    if that would happen I'd be incredibly relieved.
    i give you my good word for what's it worth that it does happen.I weathered the storm where I was activating and releasing pockets of clusters hit with K-force.That was my first most intensive spike.That co-incided with the "losing it" part i wrote of in the original un-edited post.I think im writing this with most ,if not all of my marbles together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    relationships breaking up can have unexpected circumstantial rolloff, making us feel vulnerably exposed and judgementally punished. kudos for not having run from it, and seeing it pass.
    Pretty much the same thing ..the intial trigger doesnt have to be a relation coming to an end but i reckon the principle of energetic-residum in organically stored memorial archives ,subsequent release and then the equanimity of "hunh? what was all that?" (thats the way its happening/happened to me) is the same.

What I find is disgusting to say the least, and more challenging than anything I've experienced before
    If you see it asan attachment you would like to deal with, I suggest treating it as a K-related challenge. In my opinion, all work concerning growth is spiritual.
    Challenge is wherein the fun lies

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    That was my first most intensive spike.That co-incided with the "losing it" part i wrote of in the original un-edited post.I think im writing this with most ,if not all of my marbles together.
    Now that i look back at this frank psychotic episode in hind-sight (extremely intense and requiring intervention not going to go into detail sorry) ....as i read up on cases where people have had neurotic episodes and psychotic stints it all seems pretty mundande stuff.
    (yes it was a very harrowing experience)
    Which i think is good enough indication of just letting events proceed ,releasing them in doing so (discharging engertic-residums) as messy as they might be and mostly just letting Kundalini getting about her work un-interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    Oddly enough for all the uphill battle and horrendous crap I've gone through my self-esteem remained intact (much to the annoyance of some people and much to the surprise of myself).The human psyche can be so beautifully resilient sometimes.
    Like the pheonix-state-ignition , the kundalini flames do infact burn and purify all traumatic and with-holding events away.The emergent is the profoundly liberated self anewed.
    This rebirthed self-emancipation allows the practitioner for a glimpse within into the larger-cohesive-state-workings.

I really should get about to making that new thread.Just stopped in to add hopefully meaningful detail/update to my previous-work-model with K

i'm going expound my view a bit further on this "Psychotic Break Down"/"my-loon-bin-episode".
    Saying "oh yes me too! me too! i also have had the officially-fixed criteria , the pre-requisite "stint" so now these flames i'm letting out of my every orifice are pretty much the real deal" - now that just reeks of immaturity.Like i said i prefer writing only when the need be - maintains a sense of productivity somehow (sorry producitivity OCD here).

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    A more neutral, calmer state of mind is experienced because trauma-inducing memory charges are released, and less and less often consciousness is on auto pilot and can now truly react to what lies in front of it.
    Like i said my stint didn't leave me that much more intelligent.I had to become a member here and learn to grow and to constantly aspire higher standard.....(productivity freak ..said as before yes)
    Genuine Kudos unto people who already stand at such a point.That shows a lot of polished,very honed analytical skill - and quite frankly its an insight into commitment (life isn't a dress rehearsal - only too true) and a tenacious desire not only just survive but also to continue exceeding evolution , surpassing benchmarks .
    I say this because you might find yourself taking someone very seriously and the next thing know you are being told "what are you talking about ? he was ceritified".
    Kudos again unto people who have surpassed feeling judged..but i will however say this (IMHO) that being certified is not a resplendant feather to be adorned in your spiritual-cap.

some people have unfortunately , the unique positions of being vangaurds at a rather tricky frontier

The field of intimacy can be manipulated

there was one time i was practicing it and well strangely pleasant.

it gets better you know how to play too.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2