que lo tiroño de lasp patas!!!!!

Yo, indeed you did not had a normal dream!

I also saw that light, it is like this. It probable started on friday march 24 morning, the light was not much but after I woke up and did my "goodby until night" to my guides (I do it from now on ) I saw I dimm light, it was not the normal light I see,

Then when I returned to meditate a lot that night, like at 10: 15 after watching some tv and well, it was there. I could saw for the first time in my short astral life the entire plane at my sight! It was a BIG place, I could saw a floor and a ceiling, some meters away form my body (wich for the first time I could saw very clear until the torso part) where sitting in a group my guides with some spirits (I invited all good spirits to enter my sanctuary if they wanted, bad ones are not welcomed and I will expell them if necessary). So, I could saw one of my guides turn to me realizing that I was already there, looking at them because normaly I meditate after the Tokio MEWMEW show that ends at 10:30 PM (yes, great anime fan). After that I gain full confidence and I could new that I could see the guides after all so, I chat A LOT with them that night. This light gave me love and confidense, I have the intuition to avoid feelings related to sexuality unless you a have you stable love (man, I could be a monk by now ) so, I only got joy, and I could hug my guide once for some seconds.
The light dissapeared the next day, it was normal again, my guides already told me that night that this was not gonna be there for ever so I did not pay much attention and took the chance to see them and chat more with them
Thats all for now. I will post some more in my journal later I suppose someone alse must have seen this, I did not hear any message like you but hey, I know this is good so dont worry be happy