Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My neg attachment problem

Re: My neg attachment problem

Quote Originally Posted by reptoidoverlord
    I've spoken to a shaman who says they usually look like gargoyles and that yes they do exist.
    Yes, have seen critters in that guise, at least presenting in that form and sometimes when not.
    Once I had extreme problems with an entity that just felt close to me. The vibrations coming out from it were really nasty. It never attacked me. So I contacted a good remote viewer and he said I had a demon stalking me. That day I could feel a smell that could be described as maybe burnt rotten pig flesh.
    I do wonder how they come across to others of their own ilk, do they make them want to heave as well.
    I tend to the idea that the sensing signature relates to the difference in nature between some beings that dwell in a very different agenda from say oneself. So a personal abhorrence maybe of that nature flags the nature of the personal response when such a critter is nearby. I do find that few of those that might be labelled negative in intent really generate a strong "natural" response like that, many are just doing a version of role playing.
    Mick

beam Guest

burn good incense the whole timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! incense get right into the energy body...right into the etheric fabric of a room. cause of how they get right into the air. they then disinfect it. its like if u clean in the physical. the dirt is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-VCHzS1So

Well, no matter how bleak life may seem, I can always forgive the universe. Aways. No matter how hard it may be, and sometimes it can be very hard. But it can be done.

Neurotic behaviour as within me is always illogical in hindsight. You see, I knew the burdens we carry are placed upon ourselves by ourselves. Though I still could not make the connection: That I have every capability of dealing with anything that could ever come in my way. Period.

I will not say this thing has gone away, because there is still work left to do. The imprints are deep and will take a while to uproot.

But it is simply growth. Nothing else.

Thanks for the support everyone.

John
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2