Thread: new things i've experienced

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

new things i've experienced

just recently i had an odd dream... i dreamt i went to the beach with one of my friends, and we swam to a raft that had a diving board. i don't know why, but i decided to do like... a sideways dive while holding my ear as if i were on the phone... while i was underwater, it seemed as though i just wouldn't stop sinking and sinking, so i dicided to start swimming up, but i noticed that my hand was like, stuck to my ear. i thought this was pretty interesting cuz i knew what was happening; it was the effect of sleep paralysis happening in my dream, although i was able to move everything else. i then became lucid after this, but i awoke shortly after.

another thing that happened recently, is that i had a false awakening. i've never had a false awakening before, but now that i have, it's a freaky weird thing (but in a good way). i woke up to my sister calling my name saying "DUDE turn off your alarm! it's been ringing all this time and there's not even school today" so i woke up, turned it off, and stood up, and walked to my computer. surprisingly it was still on, when i remember turning it off. after i hit the button, i then woke up for real, to find out it was only 7 am. i actually woke up thinking i was still dreaming cuz it seemed just as real as it just was a few seconds ago... but then, i didnt worry about it, and went back to sleep lol. just thought that would be something interesting to share.
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Re: new things i've experienced

That's a pretty neat false awakening. Can't say i've had one of those in a looong time.
    It's kinda funny how things that are happening to your physical in real time carry over into dreams.
    I once fell asleep with my headphones on and dreamed that i had cotton in my ears. I kept trying
    to pull the cotton out but there was always more until i realized it was really my headphones.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

russmi3 Guest

Re: new things i've experienced

Cool! I have had several types of false awakenings and they always are freaky!! One I have had more than once stems from the fact that I usually have an eye sleep mask on while sleeping. I will "Wake up" and take of a sleep mask, only to find another, and another, etc,etc. (There is a commercial now for a sleep aid I believe with a woman doing this LOL) Eventually I will truly awaken and take off the real sleep mask once and there is only one......