Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My dream journal

My dream journal

Ok, figured I ought to make one of these so here it is.

Today I dreampt that I vomited out a shopping cart wheel and then dissasembled it. I then spent some time wondering how I got something inside me that was bigger then my mouth and how I got it out again for that matter. Shame I didn't put two and two together to realize this was a dream or I could have had a projection off it. Interestingly a couple years ago I had a dream that I ate a shopping cart. It tasted kind of metallic and hard to chew.

Re: My dream journal

Had another shopping cart related dream, in this one I drove my car out and used it to push a shopping cart down a highway for some reason. I was pretty worried the cops wpould get me for illegal shopping cart highway pushing. After that I dreampt that I ate a bunch of really yummy cookies, then my step dad told me I needed to move some extension cords so he could do construction for something and if the cords didn't get moved he would throw them out. But I knew there was really only one extension cord there and I could take my time so I finished the cookie before going to move the cord.

Dreampt I was driving a bus for some reason. I remember doing alot of dangerous driving with it too, having alot of near misses with other vehicles. Anyway the bus ended up some place it wasn't supposed to go so I concentrated really hard and teleported it out of there. Now I really should have realized this was a dream at that point but for some reason I didn't. After that I dreampt I went to some new martial arts dojo. For some reason I was wearing some grey shorts that had poop stains in them so I changed out of those. After I got dressed in a gi I noticed I was wearing a fairly worn out green belt but I'm a much higher rank then this. i talked to some guy about something I couldn't remember and it changed into a blue belt with a stripe though this is still below where I'm at. after that the dream ended.

Blog Entries

Hello, defectron.

After I got dressed in a gi I noticed I was wearing a fairly worn out green belt but I'm a much higher rank then this. i talked to some guy about something I couldn't remember and it changed into a blue belt with a stripe though this is still below where I'm at. after that the dream ended.
    Seems like you're aware that you're making progress towards mastery of your OBE skills. Martial arts might mean "eastern discipline" - and many things we know about energy work and projection stems from the east. While you take note and own your present success (progressing from green to blue belt), you notice more is possible.

It might also denote the progress in developing the chakras:

The dojo then probably would be the astral simulation zone you're currently training in. The stains might be a hint that still more (emotional) hygiene would be needed - showers, going to the toilet, etc.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Ah, that'd be really interesting if it was referring to the chakras. By my estimations I think based on what kurt said here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17113&p=121425#p121425 I'm probably at the fifth chakra which is shown as blue in that image and starting to work on some stuff in the sixth which might account for the stripe on the belt , in recent obe's I have communicated with several different entities which fits kurts description of the fifth there. Later I'm going to look up what shopping carts mean for dreams.

EDIT: Had an interesting obe that relates tot he third eye viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21470&p=141632#p141632

Ok, I don't remember very much of this dream I had last night. All I remember was that I went down into a basement with some kid and barracaded the door because the ghost from the grudge was trying to kill him. I don't remember much else besides that.

Blog Entries

So, any grudges from real life that might have relation to this?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Personally I don't think I have any grudges. Though impersonally I guess I have something of a grudge against the ruling class of the world as I feel most of the people in it are doing their best to just make a mess of pretty much everything. I did get in a disscussion with some freinds about that the night before so I maybe it was related to that?

My recent projections have dealt with bathroom simulations that seem to want me to release something so maybe the dream is telling me this is what needed to be released?

Anyway, had another dream today, once again I don't think I remember all of it. Anyway for some reason I was this character from an anime "Silent Mobius" named Katsumi who'se a girl even though I'm a guy irl. Oddly whenever I find myself being someone unexpected in dreams more then half the time I don't even question it, dunno why. Anyway I was trying to protect some antique bike from being wrecked up by someone. I had moved it to the top floor of a building that seemed to be made of a hodge podge of wooden crates, it wasn't unlike the world under the bed in the movie "Little Monsters" which was mostly made of wooden crates for some reason. But yeah the person who wanted to wreck the bike was coming and I think they had a knife. So I summoned Katsumis magic sentient sword from the show and jumped down the staircase intent on slashing the intruder with my sword. Don't remember how well that worked though as the dream ended somewhere around there. For some reason the other person in this dream kinda reminded me of someone I knew as a kid who'd always be trying to mess up my stuff even though they were a different person.

Anyway one thought is maybe the sword represents cutting through illusions as kurt suggested it might in one of my projections? If so maybe the vandal represented some aspect of that, dunno what though.

Blog Entries

Hello, defectron.

I don't see a relationship to illusion here. Seems more like you're cutting through something else - maybe a self aspect. You're experiencing its behavior as problematic and (self-)sabotaging, so you're taking action to put a stop to it.

The fact that your tool is a sentient sword might be a symbolic hint that the true nature of your tool, its underlying nature is rooted in self-awareness (another term for sentience). So, (self-)awareness is what you need to liberate your consciousness from limiting aspects.

Cheers,
    Oliver