Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My dream journal

Re: My dream journal

I don't see a relationship to illusion here. Seems more like you're cutting through something else - maybe a self aspect. You're experiencing its behavior as problematic and (self-)sabotaging, so you're taking action to put a stop to it.
    So this could be another clue to what exactly it was that I'm trying to purge in the bathroom? I really need to ask the bathroom what the deal is the next time I can project there.

EDIT: I now have a feeling inside about what needs to be released, we'll see the next time I project.

I had a dream tonight, this took place about an hour or so before the short projection I had.

For some reason I dreampt I was obama , cept I wasn't president, I was a spy in some prisons security who was going to break Arnold Schwartneggers character from the movie Total Recall, Quade out of Prison. Anyway I made my way down to the prison gym to meet him, oddly I recognised alot of people I knew from grade school and high school in this prison. Before I could find Quade I realized this was a dream, I was about to try projecting but woke up before I could. So maybe this is another dream about liberating from limiting aspects? Maybe total recall means I need to remember something? I don't know what though.

Blog Entries

Hello, defectron.

Gym could be simulation, prison the idea of being limited inherent to a simulation (maybe even disliking that), and your personal goal at this time could be "total recall" of your experiences. It would be consistent with a simulation if you woke up when trying to do other things when you became lucid.

Cheers,
    Oliver

and your personal goal at this time could be "total recall" of your experiences. It would be consistent with a simulation if you woke up when trying to do other things when you became lucid
    Well I'm usually pretty good at remembering my projections, though I could do a bit better in remembering dreams.

As for the prison being a metaphor for the simulation that's possible. I did catch a glimpse of the simulation that would have come after the one with the ape man before getting stuck in the bathrooms. It was a partially indoors chinese garden, but much of it was exposed to the sky, it would be cool if that next simulation will be for me to travel somewhere some how? I wasn't able to enter it though due to being stopped by animated bamboo though. Guess I'll find out what its about after clearing the bathroom again.

had one short non projection related dream today in which my step dad came over to me and told me that every time I failed to properly go to sleep I would need to pay him 7 dollars. I began to protest this but then the dream ended and I woke up.

Blog Entries

That sounds like you believe your dad doesn't approve of your nonphysical explorations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

He probably wouldn't , but I only tell him what he needs to know about my activities.

Had a couple short dreams recently

I forget the context of the first one, but saw something sort of like a space ship floating through what looked like giant blood vessels. Oddly the ship seemed to be organically formed, it also had four head lights or eyes and spikes coming out like those of a sea urchin. The next dream was nothing too special, I was just trying to put a table top on top of tale legs for some reason. Then after that I dreampt I was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom when some woman came in and tried to rub up on my crotch. After she left I ran into some freind of hers who accused me of trying to get indecent with her. She wasn't the sort I would be interested in though as she looked too old for me.

Blog Entries

Hello, defectron.

The second woman was probably a self aspect. Judgemental or accusing characters often are.

Cheers,
    Oliver

So maybe what I need to get rid of is a judgmental aspect of myself?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast