Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My dream journal

Re: My dream journal

Tonight I had a pretty interesting dream. I dreampt I was visiting relitives, many of which don't exist in the real world. While there I watched a movie where some dude on film tried to point out how my non existent relitive had reptilian eyes, much like those youtube conspiracy videos do with badly lit videos of various people.This was in hawaii I believe and my relitives house was next to a massive buddist graveyard on the side of a sloping rocky mountain. I decided to try exploring this mountain and take some photos to see if I could get any ghost photographs. I went by one grave that had a statue of twin Chinese dragons entwined with each other atop the tombstone. I took a photo of it and something that looked sort of like a spirit bonfire showed up there. I somehow made my way over to the other side of the mountain where I got attacked by the relitive with the reptilian eyes along with a gang of vampires. I beat them up and that was where the dream ended.

Ok, had a dream tonight where I was driving a mini van with some friends. The van suddenly went out of control and the breaks wouldn't work, fortunatly I was able to steer it into a curb so we didn't crash. I then discovered the cause of the breaks going out, some little kid with a radio controlled car was using his radio waves to interfere with the breaks. I was a little hesitant thinking it might go out of control again, but we managed to drive away from him without losing control again. As we drove away we talked about how mini vans are stupid. That's where the dream ended.

Blog Entries

Wow! So symbolic! It sounds (to me) like you have a very low opinion of yourself.
    Let's see, the vehicle is either you (or your life). Going out of control, the brakes are interfered with by a child. The child could symbolize either an immature self aspect or input from someone less mature. The vibes is an indication of the 'less mature' thing. Stating "mini vans are stupid" may be self-insulting, unless you really think minivans are stupid, in which case it's just processing- but if you really think they are, you indicated your vehicle (body/life) is an out of control minivan.
    See what I mean?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I don't think I have self esteem issues. It could be because I've been a little irritated at myself lately because I've been overlooking some stuff at work. But yeah I actually do think minivans are stupid in the physical world, though I dislike SUV's and hum-v's more.

Ok, had some pretty interesting dreams tonight, I haven't had time to look up what anything in these might mean yet though. I'll include alot of details regarding what some of the things in the dream are relating to which will hopefully help better determine some of the symbolism here. I recently asked for hints at what was going on in my last projection to appear in my dreams, so hopefully there might be some meaningful clues here somewhere.

In the first part of the dream I was driving along when some car came out and blindsided me, I quickly drove over into a nearby parking lot. The other dude was gone though, I wasn't entirely sure whose fault the accident was since I may or may not have been driving the wrong way in that lane. But in any case the car hadn't taken any damage, not even a scratch. It was then some hobo complained about me driving into the lot to noisy, waking him up, he also said earlier he got woken up by a battalion of tanks that had gone by.

Later I was doing some things with some friends, I forget what exactly, but we were sitting on a couch. It was then some guy I knew in high school walked in wearing a black trenchcoat. This guy was a little guy named max, my only really notable memory of him is that I wrote him into a story once where he was the adopted son of bill gates and alot of weird stuff happened to him. To get my attention he threw a knife at me. The knife had a very unusual end with an angled serated blade, maybe a more accurate word would be dagger then knife. It hit me on the leg and it hurt. I was like "What the hell? Why'd you do that?". Anyway after that I checked and was bleeding, though it wasn't normal blood it looked like ketchup mixed with sand. I went around trying to find a phone to call a hospital or something and then that dream segment ended.

In the next dream segment I wasn't me, I was Ty-Lee who is a female character from the cartoon "Avatar the last Airbender", as usual it didn't seem that important to me that I was someone else. Anyway I forget what exactly was going on but I do remember some of the other characters from the show were there and were throwing knives at each other. For some reason Piccolo, a character from dragon ball Z was also there but he looked pretty beat up and was lying on the ground. I figured that if they didn't know I was there they couldn't throw any knives at me. So I went over to Piccolo and hid behind him. I then began to manipulate his arms and somehow talk in his voice making him sort of like a vetrilequist dummy. He tried to protest but was too beat up to resist participating in my dummy act. I made him say a bunch of stupid out of character things and it looked like my strategy worked because the people throwing the knives all ignored me. Later I was traveling with prince zuko and his uncle who are other characters from the show. We were riding on the back of the avatars sky bison while in an underground tunnel while looking for the avatar which was odd.

I know that in hinduism an avatar is a god incarnated in human form so I don't know if that has any relevence here.

Anyway I suppose I should explain who these characters are or we might miss some symbolic signifigance. Ty-Lee is a girl who is in the fire nation nobility, she was raised with a bunch of sisters who look like her so she intentionally acts different by doing stuff like becoming an acrobat in the circus and learning a fighting style that allows her to paralyze opponents by blocking chi. In this dream I was also dressed like how she was in the episode "the beach" which was an episode that kind of revealed a bunch of hidden aspects about the some of the villains characters that weren't shown before. She also seems to have some psychic abilities as she can see auras.

Zuko is a banished prince of the fire nation sent out to capture the avatar to regain his honer for some reason he was wearing his earth kingdom disguise and traveling on the back of a sky bison underground, dunno why that was.

Appa the sky bison is a flying animal that hates being underground, so it was odd that he was there.

Picoolo is a character who started out as a villain in dbz but later reformed. He's known as a demon but is actually an alien. He's actually the evil half of an alien whose good and bad side seperated. Piccolo is also asexual.

Now the last dream was the most interesting to me, it was semi lucid

In this dream I was at my old house looking out a window at the sky and I noticed the big dipper. Three of the stars in the big dipper suddenly descended, falling down from the sky, I then realized these were not stars but a triangular shaped air craft, possibly a ufo. The aircraft began to dart about the sky doing maneuvers impossible for a regular jet while shooting out fireworks making me wonder if this was the fourth of July. It then occurred to me that maybe this is a dream since I have a history of seeing ufo's in dreams. However I went about exiting the dream the wrong way, just trying to sit up without exiting first so it didn't work. After doing that I assumed that meant this was real not comprehending my mistake so I continued to watch the aerial acrobatics until it flew off leaving a trail of multicolored sparks instead of a jet stream. This did not feel like a regular dream, it felt more real like how my projections tend to feel, especially the mystery aircraft.

Todays dreamw as pretty mundane in comparison to last nights as I just dreampt I ate a barbeque sandwich.

Blog Entries

I ate a barbecue sandwich yesterday. Interesting. Perhaps you tapped into some vibe about it? Or am I making too much of a coincidence?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The barbeque sandwitch is something I like to order from some place near where I work called "Time to Eat", though I'm not sure what the relevence of that is. I do think I've made some sense of a few things from the previous dreams.

Two common themes here are earth and vehicle trouble which I think are related. http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... arch=earth one thing mentioned here is that earth can mean stability and security. I think this might relate to how I've been forgetting some stuff and screwing some things up lately, the vehicles may also have to do with this. Though in neither case was the vehicle harmed so that's good anyway. So I think its saying I need to get more stability somehow. Not entirely sure how as I'm trying not to mess stuff up but did anyway, so I'm not sure if there's some way that works better then what I've been doing. I also looked up fire since I had dreampt I was someone fromt he fire nation, but there's alot of things that can mean so I'm not sure which it is http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... earch=fire

I dreampt that I was in either chicago, new york or some other big city and it was flooded. Then this guy who was a book author came by in this mobile house boat and gave me a lift. Cool thing is he converted the lower levels of the house so that they take in water from the flood and heat it up like jecuzzi. Anyway later we got out of the flood and drove the mobile home onto land going to see a magicians show. Then for some reason he started coming onto me, snuggling up against me which I didn't like. So grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall going "knock it off or I'll beat you up!" Some how all this happened while he was driving, I'm not sure how though. Anyway we got the magicians show and some baby went up on stage and went completely beserk. These two characters from the cartoon adventure time, (which you can see in this link http://www.shortoftheweek.com/2010/01/1 ... ture-time/ ) got up and began to shout suggestions at us at how to calm the baby down. I got out some cold spicy pizza and gave it to the baby to eat and this seemed to calm him down. I was about to steal a slice, but then I remembered that I don't lie eating pizza cold and I really don't lie eating anything associated with babys. And thats where the dream ended.

Had a few interesting dreams the other day

First I dreampt I went somewhere, forget where exactly I brought a comic book "battle angel" with me to read later, but when I got there it had changed into batman knightfall and for some reason steven colbert was on the cover. Later I saw a cool lizard with a fin on its back so I decided to try catching it, I did and it turned into a very and theymysterious looking blue gecko. I picked up a suitcase that was also part tape recorder and put the gecko inside. But oh no, I put him in the wrong part , he was in the tape recorder which had turned on for some reason. I opened it up and he was nowhere to be found, possibly sucked into the tape recorder machinery. Later some care bears came by and they were telling off that care bear who was also a lion for some reason for catching small animals. Dunno what was with that as I havent done that since I was a kid so I would guess this is symbolic for something else.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast