Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: My dream journal

Re: My dream journal

You might be right as subconcious doubts seem to be something I've been struggling against, though the good news is in the dreams I always seem to be one step ahead of whats going against me so maybe I'm doing good with that.

I had a couple of interesting dreams today. In one this guy who also goes to the magic course the occult bookstore runs rented out the room next to mine. And then he ended up breaking a bunch of my things when he came in my room.

Also had a dream where I pulled a worm out of my belly button then I pulled a second one out and began to pull a third out , but it broke about halfway there. Some doctor said he had the equipment to remove the rest of it though.

Today I dreampt that I was going to play a videotape, but the vcr jammed, the reason why is the tape was using film like in a movie theater projector and wasn't designed for a vcr. I cut the tape and began to pull the film out, interestingly the film eventually turned into clothe which was weird.

I had several dreams shortly after the projection where I looked for Arbadross.

In the first dream I was watching and somehow also sort of participating in some sort of movie. It was about this strange man with walrus fangs who was somehow bringing statues to life and sending them out to wreak havoc in the world. I don't remember much else about it.

The next dream was alot more interesting

In this dream,I was talking to my dead father, I forget about what but it was a happy conversation, he shook my hand and I went on my way on a bus where I met my grandfather who had died several years after my father. We began to talk about the Iraq war, my grandfather said it was a good thing I wasn't in that because something bad would have happened (not that I ever had any interest in joining the militery) However he also said he thought the war was justified which I disagreed with. I began to get into an argument with him when I noticed something in the sky. It was a huge coiled serpent that seemed to just be radiating power. It was a terffying site to behold. I sort of got the feeling that the serpent had something to do with the future, but I don't know what. I talked with someone else I know later who is kind of psychic who said he thought it was representational of some sort of real entity though I don't know if this is true or not.

I had another dream along similar lines to the one with the snake , in this one a big rift opened in the sky and I saw something that looked like a huge glowing jellyfish floating behind it.