Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OBE Exit Poll

OBE Exit Poll

Greetings One & All
    This is an "Exit Poll' and yes, I know, an exit poll is something that tv stations do on election day to predict winners. However this is a different kind of exit poll. This is about your ability to separate your astral/ethereal body and EXIT your physical body. (Exit Poll, get it. LOL)
    What I am looking for here is the total number of OBEs that you can recall. This can be broken down roughly as follows.
    a) Never had an OBE.
    b) Have had between 1 to 10 OBEs.
    c) Have had 11 to 25 OBEs.
    d) Have had 26 to 50 OBEs.
    e) have had 51 to 100 OBEs.
    f) Have had between 100 to 500 OBEs.
    g) Have had more than 500 OBEs. If so please estimate an approximate number.

Question 2 When was your first conscious OBE or AP?
    a) As a child of 12 or younger.
    b) At high school age of 13 to 17.
    c) When between 18 to 23 years of age.
    d) When between 25 to 40 years old.
    e) When over 40. Again please specify an age.

I am going to post this poll in several different websites so if you see this poll in another website please do NOT respond more than once.
    Your participation in this poll will help me finish the "Informal OBE Survey" (to be found both at astralpulse.com and astraldynamics.com) There will be one or two (or 3) more polls to follow.
    When all the responses are tabulated the complete results of the OBE survey will be posted here at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16173
    Thanx to all who respond.
    btw I may email or pm some of you who I consider to be particularly skilled at OBEs.
    Grey

Re: OBE Exit Poll

Question 1:
    c) Have had 11 to 25 OBEs.

You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller
    Greetings One & All
    This is an "Exit Poll' and yes, I know, an exit poll is something that tv stations do on election day to predict winners. However this is a different kind of exit poll. This is about your ability to separate your astral/ethereal body and EXIT your physical body. (Exit Poll, get it. LOL)
    Hee hee. It got me to go -huh?-
    Question one:
    Wow, you made me do math.
    I got approximately 720 OBEs, give or take a few.

I'm not counting the astral projections I had as a 'very young' child, because I had no concept of what was happening. Just the first one in which I recall exiting, flying, gathering information, and reintegrating. And as I have told elsewhere, around 8 or 9.

Your participation in this poll will help me finish the "Informal OBE Survey" (to be found both at astralpulse.com and astraldynamics.com) There will be one or two (or 3) more polls to follow.
    When all the responses are tabulated the complete results of the OBE survey will be posted here at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16173
    Thanx to all who respond.
    btw I may email or pm some of you who I consider to be particularly skilled at OBEs.
    Grey
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Greetings and Happy New Year.

CFTraveler and Heliac, I would like to thank you both for responding.

To the other Astral Dynamic members who read this Please spend the minute or so of time it takes to respond.

CFT
    I emphasize when you write,
    I'm not counting the astral projections I had as a 'very young' child, because I had no concept of what was happening.
    You may well have had dozens, or perhaps hundreds of OBEs, as a child. Yet by not realizing what was really taking place at that time the memories have probably faded away. At least you recognized what was really going on at a fairly early age, at age 12 or younger.
    I too had dozens, probably hundreds or OBEs as a child yet did not realize what they were until about age 30!!

Regards
    Grey

Question 1- D, 26 -50 OBEs
    Question 2- E, 48

6. Re: OBE Exit Poll

Question 1 What I am looking for here is the total number of OBEs that you can recall.
    g) Have had more than 500 OBEs. If so please estimate an approximate number.

at least 650 OBEs
    (at least Aprox 200 OBEs in Chains (10 Years, in a maximum average time span of 2 months a chain with a minimum average of 3-4 OBEs in a row in each chain) and at least 450 single OBEs (10 Years, in a maximum average time span of 8 Days a single OBE))

You decide, what is right.

Had more than 50 OBEs as children without knowing it at this time (Not counted in Question 1).
    b) At high school age of 13 to 17.
    I induced with 15 years my first OBE with a method, but i didnt know at this time, that it was a succes, because i believed, that the astral world must be identic with the physical world. Sadly it was not identic and i gave up trying for some years.
    I was 20 when i induced my first OBE, in which i knew, that i was out of the body.

Hi proyect_outzone
    Wow, at least 650 OBEs! That Is impressive as it was among the highest numbers in that Exit Poll. Actually I Am somewhat jealous. LOL

Cheers
    Grey

8. Re: OBE Exit Poll

Its not so high and not so great as you may believe.

I believe, that no one want swap with me anymore, if they know how my first lerning phase really was and how long my OBEs actually are.

I was at my beginning not very good in learning OBEs. The main reason is, that the informations in germany where more bullsh*t than useful at my learning time (even today has not much improved there). No one there knew about the sign of the real exit phase and no one told me about, that the exiting should not be done in the vibration phase (In germany at this time believed and sayd most people, that the vibration phase is the time to exit). My problems where, that i was good in reaching the vibration phase, but i had the difficulties exiting there, like the most people. So i had to spend one year daily trying. I had in my first year 10 OBEs, and these where mostly clustered in 2 or 3 per day. That resulted in long phases without any OBE. It was gone better at the time, when i stopped to hear what others have sayd (they told about exiting during vibrations,...), and started to research my own ways. The lack of a useful exit technique (or a useful description) forced me to find a way to increase the number of the unwanted or accidental OBEs (By overcharging and asymmetrical charging of the energy system of my body). These where for years my only way to get intentional OBEs. And not to forgot, i had the (un)luck to have nearly every problem, which others had. Swallowing reflex, creaking and snaping in the enviroment during exit phase, breathing control conflict near sleep paralysis, itching,.... I don`t remember any problem, which i not had with my OBEs while other had it.

But today i think it had also it's advantages. The problems forced me to research the OBE-phenomenon by myself. The unreliable informations in germany forced me also to ignore all and everything, what was written and sayd, and to start over from zero with a complete new research of the supernatural. I veryfied everything before i accepted it. What not was verified and experienced by me, was not exisitng for me. It was not easy, but easier than trying to get succesful with the crappy german informations. Now do i profit from the researches, because the results make it much easier for me.

But there is still one thing. The most OBEs, which i have, are shorter than 5 Minutes. More than the half are even shorter than 2:30 Minutes.

IA56 Guest

Hi Grey..

I do not know how to say....I was for the first time getting the knowing what kind of experience I do have since my childhood when I found Robert Bruce and it is when I did become a member of this site.

I did have out of body experience since or before birth..I do feel I did be outside of my mothers body while my devoloping body/vechile was growing to be borne...but the first out of body what I concider as consious and also can say for real did happend 2009 when I did fall out of my body in my appartment, and did go through materia with my energy body.

Before Robert Bruce I thought I did stretch my consiousness to the different realm´s but it might have bean out of body too,
    I do feel that energy carries knowledge and I can read energy with my energy.

So I am born in 1956, you use this info as you see best.

Love
    ia

proyect_outzone
    Yes I understand what you are saying. My first OBEs were when I was a child back in the 1960's and I did not know what was happening. There was No internet back then and very few books about OBEs so I did not realize that had I been out of body until nearly 20 years later!
    Also I agree that there is not much knowledge about OBEs in Germany. The only OBE forum in German that I know about is at www.paranormal.de and that one forum only has about 10 posts a Month! Not very active. So yes it Is best to do your own research, try different methods and see what works best for You.

IA56
    Apparently your OBEs began shortly after your birth? That's earlier than mine started (which was probably about the time when I was 5 or 6 years old). But there are differences between spontaneous OBEs as a child and controlled and deliberate OBEs as an adult. I believe that was what you were explaining in your last post, yes?

Regards
    Grey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast