Thread: Throat Energy Centers (Aunt Clair)

CunoDante Guest

Throat Energy Centers (Aunt Clair)

I've tried searching, but can't seem to find the post I'm looking for -- it seems to have disappeared! It was from the past week or so. In that post, Aunt Clair (if I remember correctly) mentioned something about becoming aware of new types of energy/energy centers, particularly in the throat, and learning how to use them.

Anyway, Aunt Clair, what energy centers have you seen developing in the throat in all of the energy body reading that you've done? I've found lately that I'm feeling some type of energy center not only near the base of the throat, but also at the level of the larynx, more specifically at the thyroid notch. I also seem to be feeling some type of energy center at the back of the neck, possibly on the same level as the "thyroid notch" energy center. Does this seem to correspond with your observations? Has anyone else noticed these things? This might be a stretch, but would anyone know how these could be utilized?

workinprogress Guest
    The location you describe, the notch at the base of the neck/throat is the place of the throat chakra, als called visuddha chakra in sanskrit. Its color is a sky blue. Sometimes when heavily activated it will feel as if I'm having trouble swallowing. Not sure if others experience similar sensations.

CunoDante Guest
    The place at the base of the neck/throat (a little above that hollow space where the clavicle meets the throat, near the thyroid gland) is where I feel the throat chakra. Most resources I've looked into seem to place the throat chakra at this location. By the notch, I'm referring specifically to the thyroid notch, or rather the laryngeal prominence -- in other words, the adam's apple.

Hermetic Coloured Rose and Aqua Centres become activated .

There is a newly developing throat chakra , you are correct .
    The traditional 7 chakra centres are ;
    violet crown
    indigo brow/third eye
    blue mouth/ throat
    green heart
    yellow solar plexus
    orange abdominal
    red base

Robert Bruce writes confidently about an 8th centre that he perceives at the genitalia . I agree . I see this chakra as rose . It is not active on the unaware . Robert Bruce writes that it has 4 cones or vortices of energy emanating from it . I agree . I see these clairvoyantly as amber ( yellow orange ) on the genitalia , purple on the spine , rose rising from the right leg to the hip and aqua rising from the left leg to the hip . These can also be seen as 4 small cones of energy erupting from this base centre which extends from the red chakra to the knees . I feel Robert Bruce is correct in calling this rose area an energy centre rather than a chakra as I feel that the 7 centres on the chakral column are smaller and lack the alchemical sophistication of the larger storage centres also called tan tiens . I believe it would be correct to call this a newly active tan tien .

Now this rose colour is the same colour as Daath the 11th or hidden sepiroth . The next sepiroth is its energy opposite in the hermetic colour of aqua . It is the 12th or invisible sepiroth . All of the hermetic colours are paired . As Robert Bruce says every yin has its yang ;
    white rhp..............black lhp
    yellow sun.............platinum blue moon
    orange fire .......... indigo water
    salmon red earth . chartreuse green air
    silver akasha .......gold amoris
    rose blood ...........aqua water of life

So it is in syncronicity that the activation of the rose energy centre is followed soon after by the activation of the 12th or aqua throat centre .

Examining the rainbow spectrum , it is also logical that the area between blue and green would be aqua .

This throat centre is not the same as the mouth . It is a higher magick centre and equally important as the rose centre is .The aqua centre is to emanate influence and voice energy to facilitate magick commands .

The rose centre is activated by the raising of multiple flames of kundalini and in turn continues to activate the kanda within . I feel this is where the 'perpetuity ' Robert Bruce writes about rises from . It is a hugely important area and I believe Robert may be the first to write about it's development .

Similarly I view 4 cones of energy erupting from the upper kanda in the scalp or the core of the crown centre . It is interesting to note that this core is appearing to move as the centre grows . It is as if it is a section of a balloon which moves as the balloon expands . I see the chakral column looking like this now on those in the Mirror Works of Alchemy.

01 silver
    02 white
    03 violet
    04 indigo
    05 blue
    06 aqua
    07 green
    08 yellow
    09 amber
    10 orange
    11 red
    12 rose
    13 black
    14 gold

The white , black , silver and gold have often been described by clairvoyants as seals , caps , above the crown areas etc . These are not new but do become more active as we develop . But the amber centre is new as is this uv rose violet area which is developing now .

I answered your earlier post CunoDante , I believe that the throat strobing can cause this burning and have felt it in the base of my neck for about 2 weeks now originally associating it with my nerve pain ie Multiple Sclerosis . But after observing that younger and healthier mates in the alchemy circle are reporting similar symptoms , I do feel it is a temporary symptom of the energy there . I notice it is alleviated by cool wet towels to the base of the neck .

Kundalini rises and falls. The Crown of the Goddess begins in the crown chakra . The Throne of God begins in the red chakra . The red chakra energy spills over activating the rose chakra beneath it . In the same way the blue chakra spills down to activate the aqua one . The 15th centre or uv rose area is emerging now above the violet appears to be activated by these 4 cones of energy erupting from the crown .

The three primary tan tiens are ;
    red lower earth male ching energy
    yellow middle sun male chi energy
    ( also considered neutral dan tien as the yellow sun chakra is male and the green chakra is female hermetically )
    platinum blue upper female shen energy

The red one forms the new rose centre
    the yellow one is forming the emergent amber centre
    the blue one forms the aqua centre
    the newly emergent purple tan tien is forming the uv rose violet centre .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~