Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Russmi3 Dream Log

russmi3 Guest

03/16/11

I am in Belding where we live ans specifically downtown at the small mall we have. There is a fair set up in the large parking lot. I am setting up sound equipment. My cousin Don is also there and a few other people I know IRL. Don specifically is helping me. We have a small tent (or canvas cover) over us and the equipment. We get it all set up and ready.

At the same time I am also setting up a small water fountain and supply system. This is very strange, there is a fountain about 4 feet tall, clear rubber tubing running from it to a washing machine about 50 ft away along the side of the building, behind our sound set up. Next to the washer is a small plastic container (tote bin) that is also hooked up to all the rest. The container has water in it and an electric clothing iron?? (Not a good idea). The washer is pumping the water throughout, the iron is heating the water.....LOL. I work on this contraption for a little while.

I am pack to the sound, and there is now a band set up on a stage out in the parking lot. Lo and behold it is the Doobie Brothers!!. They start playing and the sound cuts off in just a few seconds. Don and I realize the power breaker in the mall has blown. He goes in to reset it. When the sound returns I explain to the crowd and the Doobies that we are running on 1 breaker and that is the problem. I unplug the fountain, washer and iron from a drop cord. I make a joke over the mic that it was just a test so they could warm up....LOL.

I then go out to the stage area and shake hands with each member. They do many of their songs. After about 2 songs, there are 4 microphones lined up in front of us and before you get to the stage, kind of in between. People are going to these and singing along to songs like karaoke. I get brave and sing South City Midnight Lady with them. An unknown girl was also singing harmony. We sounded pretty good!!!

The focus now kind of shifts to boothes around the perimeter. This is where other people I know are, and they are selling items at them. I bought an ice cream cone from my cousin Janine at one. Walked around several more. Then bought an apple from another unknown person. The final booth I come too is a lady I know (parent of one of my sons friends). Her son is there in the booth and he has just gotten new prosthetic hooks (arms). She explains they are making him learn to do things, and I should challenge him. I forget what I bought, but I tossed a dollar in a trash can. He then went about digging it out. Awoke to alarm.

russmi3 Guest

03/20/11

Have not recorded any dreams in a couple days because my recall is failing at the moment. I sat in bed upon wakening 2 days ago and could not remember a single thought, although I knew I was just dreaming!! Also, my dreams the last few days have been chaotic and a mess of details. Like I am flipping channels on tv and only staying on each one for a few seconds. This really annoys me, it messes up what happened when and there is no theme at all.

Last nights was same. One part I was at my Aunt and Uncles in Six Lakes and my cousins were there also, we were eating, or a meal was prepared anyway. We then watched some tv, and then my Uncle had a heart attack (This is what he died from IRL, before I knew him). Ambulance came and then he was home again and fine.

Then switched to driving a car and working on a car. Then switched to being at Warner Fiberglass, maintenance area. I was working on a weird motorcycle that needed a new frame. Got one and was replacing it, could not find correct tools in tool boxes of workers. Thought I was doing well, everyone was amused because the motorcycle was not worth what I was doing to it. Got it together and rode it a bit in parking lot.

Then switch to Grand Rapids where I worked CAD and was in office, other co-workers were around. Not sure what I was doing. Setting up a CAD station, arranging desks/office walls. Doing some drawings. Other things that went on are all fuzzy......

Blog Entries

Re: Russmi3 Dream Log

You're definitely fixing things.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

russmi3 Guest

Yes, but what and why??

russmi3 Guest

03/21/11

Ionia Wall street house. Mom was there as well as my Uncle Don and cousin Don Jr. We were having problems with the sewer working properly. We proceeded to dig up the pipes. The pipe came out of the house and went south maybe 50 feet and then into a box like basin (Plastic). From there it proceeded south east toward the road, where it attached to the main sewer. I remember that the pipe coming from the house was 4" and then from the basin it was 6". We could see the "sewage" running into the basin and out of it. The odd thing was it was white liquid.

We worked on it for some time (not sure why because it was running anyway). Then city workers came in and had to redo the entire thing. They ran 4" from house out to where the basin had been and then when it turned they used 1" pipe. When they had it done they told my Mother it was $1205.00. We all flipped out and were telling them we would have to make payments. I said to one guy "Do you carry that much around with you?"

After this I was inside in my bedroom and at a computer desk. My friend from HS (Warren) was there. I was cleaning out the desk drawers of unused items. One drawer had 8 track tapes in them, which I threw away. Next to the desk on the floor was a large CD storage unit. The slots were numbered. Warren asked "How the Hell many games do you have?" After counting the slots I came up with 140. I was giving him some old ones I did not use anymore. One that sticks out is Monopoly. I explained I got these from the school and they did not use them on students computers. IRL, after I was married here in Belding, I did get all of these CDs in this way. Awoke

russmi3 Guest

03/22/11

Was in dream with my Brother-in-Law Jim (D). Not sure why I know we were in Ohio, but we were. He never lived there, nor have I. We were at his home, although no one else was around. The house was way back off any main road down a 2 track driveway. Probably 2 miles. When the dream first starts I am driving there and am somewhat lost. When I find the driveway I go down it and it curves all over before reaching the house. The house was very run down and junky all over outside.

We converse some and walk around a bit, but nothing I recall. Then we get in a car and he shows me another drive that goes dead straight out to the main road. I am amazed at how much shorter this one is. When we get out to the main road, there is a small junky town there. We stop at what appears to be a bar. He goes inside and I am outside. When he comes out he is all beat up and bloody. We go around the town and I find a doctor office (trashy shack). Don't know how I know it is a doctor. When he comes out he has bandages and stitches.

We go into a sneaking/hiding mode, like we are alluding someone. There are guys around that are big and burly. We fight a few and get back to the car and drive away back toward his house. Alarm woke me...

Got up for an hour or so and not feeling well at all. I called in to work and stayed home. Went back to bed and dream was about being in sort of a college / school setting. I was older, like college aged, but the desks were like you would have in elementary school. The teacher was one I recall from college, but I cannot put a name to him. The room was almost like a house on stilts, the only way up to it was a steel ladder (very scary) The class was unclear also as far as subject. There was a test going on for sure.

The teacher passed out the test, it was about 5 pages long and was very hard to read (Like the old mimeographs with crappy purple ink). I was looking at the pages, but could not make out any of the questions or writing. I sat there while everyone was taking it and just flipped pages. I never wrote a thing down. When I turned it in with the others the teacher said I got 104%.

I was ashamed and told him he was wrong somehow. The others had studied and should get the best scores. He commented that he knew I was going through a lot and needed the "break" and good score. I told him no, and he changed score to something like 60%. I was still upset, but allowed this. There was a small storage closet with doors under a window. I looked in here and there were bottles of liquor. We went to his desk area and he had pop in a cooler. We mixed drinks and were drinking them.

The room suddenly began to fall sideways. It did not tip over but stayed upright as it fell. This was slow and no jolt as we landed. We went outside (All students also) and walked away down a sidewalk.......

russmi3 Guest

03/23/11

Do not recall much of this dream. Part was at Ionia Wall street house and had to do with getting the yard mowed. Was working on two riding lawn mowers trying to get them in working order. One was small and had a very small cutting width, like only a few inches. When I tried to use it it would get all clogged up with grass and stop. I took parts from this one (drive train parts) and used them on a larger one. This one was having problems also. Remember switching the blades around (Like they were upside down). This seemed to work better and I did get some of the yard mowed.

I either awoke and went back to sleep, or the dream shifted. I am now at my in-Laws in Lakeview. My Father-in-Law and me are in a harvested corn field walking. There are 3 ducks near us on the ground. I try to catch them and they of coarse fly, however I am able to fly after them. Not high but along the ground. I catch all 3 and we take them back to the house. As I am carrying them they appear like small footballs.

When we get to house, I am trying to think of a cage to keep them in and also my Sister-in-Law Beth is wanting them also. I ask if my F-in-L has any cage material or wire. He does not think so, but I go out around buildings looking. Beth is also looking. I find a couple small pieces but not enough to make a cage. Beth comes in with a strange cage. It is about 5 ft tall and very narrow. She puts a duck in at the bottom, it climbs up to top, over a divider and back down and exits on other side. It has no way of keeping the ducks in.

At some point we are sexing the ducks, there is 1 male and 2 female. We want them to lay eggs so we can have more. I decide to take them home to Belding and at this point somehow I have a nice cage for them. I put it in car, Beth is mad. Awoke

russmi3 Guest

03/24/11

Very long dream takes place in Six Lakes at a festival they have there on July 4th. Me and old band members are playing music here and set up on stage. I get the feeling we have been arguing or broken up. It starts with just me and a couple others. We have come together to keep the festival going. We start playing and there are very few people watching, no one seems into it. I start talking to the members and kind of cheering them on. More show up (Some I do not know also). The sound and harmony keeps getting better and better.

We have a bunch of songs wrote down and we are all just going with the flow and are amazed at how well it is going. More and more people are also in the crowd. I start getting them into it also, asking them to sing and give applause to solos and such. It turns into an awesome show.

At one point we do a set of songs about soldiers, we let people tell about soldiers they know or have lost. Many bring up helmets, metals and uniforms and place them on a table for all to view. Names and ranks are read off of these. We do "Name on a Wall" song and a girl from the audience also sings the "Traveling Soldier" song. This gets long cheers. Awoke to alarm....

Upon awakening I had the feeling of doing something amazing. Bringing people together to celebrate and overlooking bad times and arguing to come together and make people happy..........Very sobering dream.

russmi3 Guest

03/24/11

Very long dream takes place in Six Lakes at a festival they have there on July 4th. Me and old band members are playing music here and set up on stage. I get the feeling we have been arguing or broken up. It starts with just me and a couple others. We have come together to keep the festival going. We start playing and there are very few people watching, no one seems into it. I start talking to the members and kind of cheering them on. More show up (Some I do not know also). The sound and harmony keeps getting better and better.

We have a bunch of songs wrote down and we are all just going with the flow and are amazed at how well it is going. More and more people are also in the crowd. I start getting them into it also, asking them to sing and give applause to solos and such. It turns into an awesome show.

At one point we do a set of songs about soldiers, we let people tell about soldiers they know or have lost. Many bring up helmets, metals and uniforms and place them on a table for all to view. Names and ranks are read off of these. We do "Name on a Wall" song and a girl from the audience also sings the "Traveling Soldier" song. This gets long cheers. Awoke to alarm....

Upon awakening I had the feeling of doing something amazing. Bringing people together to celebrate and overlooking bad times and arguing to come together and make people happy..........Very sobering dream.

Exclamation Logging ended for now

I have ceased logging dreams here as of the las post in March 24th post. Things just got way too busy IRL and I was having a terrible time commiting the time needed to do this log. Sorry to all that were following it!! I may start another next year if time permits. Will not have the goal of logging every dream hiwever!!!
    If you care to read my experiences go to: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...Russmi3-AP-Log

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10