Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Russmi3 Dream Log

russmi3 Guest

Russmi3 Dream Log

My "goal" is to keep a log of my dreams going for at least the year of 2011. I will attempt to be as thorough with this as I can. I have really good dream recall most times so I will attempt to be as detailed as possible unless the details do not stick in my memory. I have logged dream in a journal many times, but never on a continuous basis. This should be an interesting Log and I welcome ALL comments. Maybe some light can be shed on the reason my Astral OOB have ceased..............

russmi3 Guest

01/01/11

Dream is a bit vague (probably due to alcohol consumption). I was somehow in a scene of walking on highways. Not in traffic but along the sides with traffic visible. My Mother (D)eceased in 2009) was with me and ill in some way. These highways were "stacked" or built one above the other with many turns and loops.

At certain points there are elevators leading up and down to the different levels of the highways. These elevators are really dirty/grungy looking, in need of repair. The elevators are also cylindrical in shape (not square as most are). At a certain level (not sure which) when exiting the elevators I am in a "reception" area of a hospital. It has vending machines and seating, although I never use these.

The whole dream I am trying to keep my Mother in the hospital for treatment she needs, and she is constantly escaping back out onto the highways. The dream goes around and around like this until I awaken. Some flashes of details are my Mother ripping IV's out, people lined up at elevators and getting stuck in the elevator once.

russmi3 Guest

01/02/11

Dream involves some friends of ours (Al and Lori), a new house they are living in. some flashes of house I grew up in, a hardware store. I do not recall the exact sequence here, but will attempt to keep it straight. I am working outside the house I grew up in (In Ionia, Wall St. Near large porch it had) with gas grills and propane tanks. Trying to get them connected and working in some special way (Like 2 hooked together).

I make trips to the hardware getting parts for gas lines and grills. Leaks are a big problem and at one point a gas cylinder (at the hardware) explodes. There are no flames oddly just a hiss and loud poof as the cylinder flew in the air.

The dream somehow morphs into being at Al and Lori's new house and using a garden tractor to get there (It is running using propane) has a tank on the back. When I arrive at their house I am asked to look at the power wires outside. I go to an electrical box on a pole and see breakers and some loose wires. I abash them for not seeing this and how dangerous it could be. I fix the wires and show them that an outside light now works. It is like a large mercury outdoor light right next to the door at eye level.

Now the dream switches into giving their babies a ride outside on the garden tractor. There is a seat on the tractor that looks like a baby seat with a safety belt. The small baby (boy) does not like the idea and is soiling his diaper also. I finally get him into the seat and spent several minutes tightening and adjusting the safety belts. I have to mess again with the propane to get the tractor running. By now the baby is screaming, but we drive off anyway. Going down the road I get frustrated and end up turning around and taking the baby back to Lori, who is smiling and finds it amusing. She asks "How far did you get?" I point to a white house next to their house and say "Just past that house" Lori is laughing. I awoke.

russmi3 Guest

01/03/11

Dream takes place at fiberglass tank factory where I used to work. I was draftsman there and the dream is about me doing drawing revisions and getting drawings to production. There are like 3-4 younger guys that I am training. For some reason the office becomes very hot and I am taking off my tie and sweating like mad. One of the students says I am working hard and that is why.

I get thirsty and decide to get a pop from the machine in the break room. I go there, the pop is 50c, I put in one quarter and the machine starts dumping out pops. I try putting other quarter in but it will not go. I have like 5 pops, and then go into office and start giving them to the students. They are picking what kind they want, like diet coke, mtn dew, etc. Oddly they all get what they want. The pops become larger than a can, but not as big as a 2liter, I now notice I have several cases of them. I put some in a refrigerator in the office. I then go outside into the parking lot and a car is there with trunk open.

There are many "cases" of pop and cigarettes in the trunk. The car belongs to a coworker (Dave). I take many cases of pop, which are now shaped like pizza boxes? and 4 packs of cigarettes. I take 2 packs of cigarettes and put them in my car glovebox, 2 in my coat pocket and the pop in the trunk. I go back into office and my boss (Dan) is checking drawings and marking them in red for errors. My wife (Jenny) shows up from nowhere with a Niece and Nephew. She is there to get my paycheck. There are some jokes made about all she wants is the money.

I do not interact with Niece or Nephew, they are just there. Jenny leaves and I am back in office working. I look at clock and it is 5:08pm. I say I was supposed to go home at 5:00. No one is sure, so I go into the main office and look at my time card. It has 4:00pm on it. I panic a bit thinking how late I am getting home. When I get to my car, the coworker (Dave) is at his car trying to figure out where the pop went from his car and why the money is not there. I of course have some of the pop with me from the refrigerator!! I tell him the story of the machine dumping them out. We go to my car and I show him the pop in there.

I am still feeling innocent until for some reason he opens the glovebox and sees the cigarettes. Now I know he knows I am lying and have taken things. We go through some discussions and figuring out which things I should have or not. Awoke.

Added info: The drawings I was working on were of gas cylinders (Which are at the next place I work) not of fiberglass tanks. And an odd occurance....I now work at a music store, I am at work now and my ex boss (Dan from above) just came into the store to pick up his daughters saxophone from repair!!!

Re: Russmi3 Dream Log

Hi russmi3, just some thoughts/ideas of mine...
    "Elevators" i see definitely as symbols and vehicles for Obeing... the fact they occur (even if they now still look grey or in need of repair), could mean the ability to be able again to Obe can not be so far...
    Hospital always is a symbol for healing, or maybe that something has to be healed first... so if you write that you mom went to the other side first in 09 there might be still some healing on an emotional level be going on within... (possibly the hospital occurs also because your mother was in hospital before she went, but still there would be many symbols more your inner self could use to demonstrate something, but it explizit choosed this, so I think it has a meaning for you personal any ways)...
    You want your mother to heal and be in treatment but she is constantly escaping to the "*high*ways"... in my eyes could mean that maybe you are pushing yourself a bit too much ahead...
    A baby or little kid for me in general means something new is on the way to be born and growing within... a new idea or a new ability or a new way to do things...
    So to me it seems you are on your way, how to say?... to more freedom, obeing again and whatever referes to movement and personal growth...
    and this lady who is laughing, for my feeling shows that also within you there is an ability and character to take it all not too serious, which is a great attitude i find..
    please dont take my words to narrow, im just associating here, im neither an Obeer nor dream-interpreter of advanced kind, just a never-stop-to-learn-learner myself

best greetings, istia
    just now see another dream post of you which i have not read or took into consideration now...
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

russmi3 Guest

01/04/11

Have not posted in a day or two due to illness/not sleeping well. All I recall dreaming on the 4th is a little part of a dream that involved me as a teenager and a dog I had then. For some reason I was moving and unable to take the dog along. We were leaving it with an older cousin of mine on his farm. I knew the dog was going to be OK there and his sons were there to take care of it, but I was terribly upset. At one point he was leaving with the dog in like a trailer being pulled behind his truck. I was standing there crying and the dog escaped out of a very small slot opening and ran back to me. Then the scene flipped to me leaving the dog, and hugging it to me on the ground sobbing. I was saying "Oh God, why must you take the things that are so precious to me?" It was coming out as a song and I kept repeating it. Upon awakening I even had the tune it was sung to in my head, but now I cannot remember it.

russmi3 Guest

01/05/11

Again did not sleep well and only recall a little part of dream, one had something going on at my Aunt Betty's (D) house in Six Lakes. It was something to do with almost like witches around and outside of her house in a woods. I say witches only because the women were in long dresses and some were able to fly up into trees or ontop of the house. I remember broken glass all over the ground and trying to not cut feet while walking in it. I have no idea why we were walking around or what was being done other than this. The only thing clear is that it was the house my Aunt lived in.

russmi3 Guest

01/06/11

Can see that I need to log these each day if possible. I know there was more about previous 2, but even writing down key points upon awakening, I lose too much details. Anyway, slept better last night a bit.

Dream was me in what seemed to be an old western setting (the buildings seemed old fashioned). It also was based partly on bluegrass music (like a festival). People were playing music on stages or sitting around in houses. I joined in with guitar on several and was singing also although I have no recall of any specific songs. At one point I was walking down a street and some people had a large fire going and were cooking on it. I remember touching the grate (stupid) and burning my hand on it.

I walked around for some time just observing activities and then was in like a main building where the entrance to the area was. There was a lady behind a counter and things on the walls like for sale. I urgently felt I needed to get out of this place and rushed to a door and outside. I was going away from the building (do not recall in what, but some kind of vehicle) and there were people up in trees with buckets hanging next to them (old, steel, rusted buckets with holes in them). I did not know why, but I knew I had to shoot at these to get away. I shot at them with a bow and arrow. When I would miss one, I would be returned to being near the building again and have to start all over.

As this was repeating there were others in the same "game" around me. I awoke never making it out, still shooting arrows.

russmi3 Guest

01/07/11

Dream begins in a church, I am asked to read from a pamphlet of script and as I try to read all of the words become jumbled and incoherant. I struggle trying to read it and ask the pastor for help, it is now like a puzzle you have to line up correctly to read but I am not able. The pastor takes me to the front of the church and I kneel below the cross praying for help. I never do read the text. I now go outside of the church and have become like a small demon creature. I see myself and the surroundings from above. I am able to start fires by looking at things or pointing. I start a car on fire. I run down a road saying "I am going to burn the boulevard". Now I shift to a scene in which I am in a "Hell" like setting. I am back in a body now, not sure if still a demon. There is fire and molten magma type stuff all around (Black and red) it is hot! I struggle with a demonic dog/wolf animal as it attacks me. It is not hurting me, just attacking. Now I am in a room at an Uncles house (living room) and my Mother is there and trying to find pieces to a 3D "Toy" that looks like buildings and people on 2 levels. This item is about 2 foot long and 1 foot high made of plastic. It has some kind of mining theme as some of the pieces that are on it are in the "dirt" and look like gold and silver. All of these pieces snap in and out of the base structure. She is upset that pieces are missing and is looking in boxes for them. We decide they are just gone and it will have to be as it is. She then becomes ill or actually unable to walk/talk coherantly and I take her outside into a car. After this the car is covered in ice, it is very cold and snowy all around. We never go anywhere. I go back inside and people (Cousins) are all looking like demons. I am one again and we proceed to stab things into each other (like pokers) not sharp knives or swords. This again does not hurt any of us, but as one is begun to be stabbed through me I ask that the person doing it go slow because I am a bit apprehensive. They go very slowly and I feel the pressure and then the poker slide through me. I sense it but not painfully. We continue doing this and sometimes 2 people with pokers in them will like hug and drive the pokers through another person. Awoke.

Just read CF's journal and jogged my recall on this one, at the pint I am a small demon there is another man near me with a fiery head.........

Blog Entries

Re: 01/07/11

Quote Originally Posted by russmi3
    Dream begins in a church, I am asked to read from a pamphlet of script and as I try to read all of the words become jumbled and incoherant. I struggle trying to read it and ask the pastor for help, it is now like a puzzle you have to line up correctly to read but I am not able. The pastor takes me to the front of the church and I kneel below the cross praying for help. I never do read the text. I now go outside of the church and have become like a small demon creature. I see myself and the surroundings from above. I am able to start fires by looking at things or pointing. I start a car on fire. I run down a road saying "I am going to burn the boulevard". Now I shift to a scene in which I am in a "Hell" like setting. I am back in a body now, not sure if still a demon. There is fire and molten magma type stuff all around (Black and red) it is hot! I struggle with a demonic dog/wolf animal as it attacks me. It is not hurting me, just attacking. Now I am in a room at an Uncles house (living room) and my Mother is there and trying to find pieces to a 3D "Toy" that looks like buildings and people on 2 levels. This item is about 2 foot long and 1 foot high made of plastic. It has some kind of mining theme as some of the pieces that are on it are in the "dirt" and look like gold and silver. All of these pieces snap in and out of the base structure. She is upset that pieces are missing and is looking in boxes for them. We decide they are just gone and it will have to be as it is. She then becomes ill or actually unable to walk/talk coherantly and I take her outside into a car. After this the car is covered in ice, it is very cold and snowy all around. We never go anywhere. I go back inside and people (Cousins) are all looking like demons. I am one again and we proceed to stab things into each other (like pokers) not sharp knives or swords. This again does not hurt any of us, but as one is begun to be stabbed through me I ask that the person doing it go slow because I am a bit apprehensive. They go very slowly and I feel the pressure and then the poker slide through me. I sense it but not painfully. We continue doing this and sometimes 2 people with pokers in them will like hug and drive the pokers through another person. Awoke.
    That's a hell of a dream, Russ. I have some thoughts about it but ATM have to go do something, I'll get back to this. Just using as a placeholder for my comment (and to not forget).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast