Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Russmi3 Dream Log

russmi3 Guest

01/15/11 II

After awakening from 1st dream I layed back down and had a short dream at the house where we now live with my son there. I am getting ready for work dressing and I hear a loud arplane engine noise outside. It speeds up as if diving and then stops abruptly and there is a loud thud. I run outside onto back deck and my son is there now also. There is a small helicopter that has crashed just behind our lot in the woods. No fire or anything it is just sitting there in loose dirt and the trees and weeds are like mowed down in a circle. Two men get out, one stays by the crash, the other approaches us. When he gets to the deck I notice his hace is like painted white (Or made of white plastic). We are talking but I do not recall words. He gets close enough to me to reach around and try to take my wallet from back pocket. I grab his arm and bend it around the railing and ask what the hell are you doing? He says nothing but goes after the wallet with his other hand!! I am telling him I will break his arm, and also telling my son to grab his other arm....Alarm woke me

Blog Entries

Re: Russmi3 Dream Log

So when you said "we lived there with my son" should I assume it was you, your wife and your son?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

russmi3 Guest

Clarify

Yes I meant our current house where we live now. The only ones present in dream were Me and son (No wife/daughter)

Blog Entries

A man with a fake face tries to take your money- it's a man and a symbol of power and authority- also faceless. And he wants to steal your wallet. The wallet has money in it, so I would think that it means abundance, but also identity (it's where you keep your ID or driver's license.) So it can be interpreted this way. Your son is helping you get this guy in line, to get your stuff back, so he is instrumental in helping you reassert your identity and security in the face of threats from faceless authority.

What kind of makes me go "Huh" is the similarity of your dream to mine, with the helicopter, my broken cellphone (I guess with me it's communication) and the sense of something being taken from me (or attempted) is kind of similar in a 'form' kind of way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

russmi3 Guest

01/17/11

Dream is based on some type of school (Kids involved/High school age) music performance theme. I am on a bus with lots of kids and we go to a very large "school" for some type of band performance/competition. The school is very large (very ornate and fancy) almost more like a cathedral look. We arrive at the place and are involved in getting ready and preparing for competing. At times I feel as though I am one of the students, other times I feel as though I am an adult (Myself), or maybe a teacher.

The students are in front of the building practicing and so are many other groups of students not from our school. Even though I know I am with this group, I do not know any of the students from real life. (It is not real / known kids). Groups of our kids go in to perform. I never go in the building with them. I do go in after some time and I am amazed by the size, high ceilings, and opulence of the place. I remember marble floors and walls, columns, etc. When I enter I go to a person that is a judge (sitting at a large desk in front of where people are performing). All of the wood is very fancy also, carved.

I proceed to watch as several people/groups perform and are judged. There are several rooms where this is going on and I move between rooms. At one point I am handed a form from a woman. Apparently I am mistaken for a judge and am supposed to judge a group. I am freaking out because I do not know how, I cannot even understand the form. It has very small writing and check boxes (3 columns per page) hundreds of things to check.....lol. I happen to meet up with my boss' daughter(Linda) and she takes over doing it because she knows how (she is a teacher IRL).

It is also critical how you are dressed for this. The judges are all in tuxedo's with red ties. I am in a black suit. Performers are all in suits and/or gowns. After this I return outside. Some of our groups are done and I am going around asking how they did, and either consoling low marks or cheering for high ones (Lots of hugging/crying/emotions). Our bus is setting parked by the road. Actually two buses now.

The one with kids in it is No. 168. Many kids are on it and me and another parent are watching from a bus behind it. Somehow the boys have gotten yard chairs pirched across the inside of the bus (Making like a platform/second floor up high) in bus. They are being very rambunctious and like wrestling up in this platform. Linda is going to stop them, and I tell her to let them go and have fun/burn off some of their energy. After this there are groups of us eating like a picnic/bag lunches out on the lawns. Then we proceed to pack up and leave. I am still asking how groups did as we are packing. One group of girls say they got 3's, and I say that is fantastic! If they had not tried they would not have gotten any grade. Awoke

Blog Entries

Hello, russmi3.

Whenever I have a dream like this, I take note of various things, for example:

What school level is this? Elementary, high school, college?

Elements that can denote rank, level or similar things can later on help to group your experiences when you had enough to compare them. If themes like school repeat, they can form a point of reference and you can see if similar company also denotes similar experience.

Cheers,
    Oliver

russmi3 Guest

Yes I try to be as detailed as I can (I did say High School in my log). If it is not clear I will also state that. Sometimes details are foggy as you know. Thanks for input!!

russmi3 Guest

01/18/11

Dream takes place at fiberglass factory I used to work at. First thing I recall is I am at odds with the management (I was IRL also and quit job). My brother-in-law Jim (D) is beating the living daylights out of my boss (Dan). He is bloody and possibly even killed!

After this there are people (Office workers) stuck in fiberglass inside of a mold and the mold is spinning. The fiberglass setting up is causing heat and I get a small can of water and throw it inside trying to cool them off. Time passes and there is like an uprising of the factory workers and I end up being in charge or owning the place.

People are covered in fiberglass like complete body casts (It is all green) but amazingly are still able to move around somewhat. Their movement is hindered though, like the fiberglass is still setting up. There are some scenes in the factory and office where it is much smaller now than it was at beginning. Like I have remodeled and redone the entire place so it is more efficient. Awoke

russmi3 Guest

01/19/11

I am at house in Ionia again where I lived until I was about 9 and then again from 15-20. The house however is gone, apparently from a fire. All that is left is the basement hole in the ground and the front porch. I am going under the front porch and a shed out back collecting tools. The tools are hand tools like hammers and wrenches. I am collecting them and organizing them in a garage/workshop area (Does not exist IRL) I am very concerned to get them all. I realize that someone has gotten into the basement and taken many of what I thought was there.

Shifts to being in a hole in the ground (still feels like under the porch but nothing above). Me and another young person are trying to get under a remaining overhang of "the porch?" because a large electrical storm is coming.

Shifts to me and another person in the yard and there are tall steel poles and guy wires and it seems we are under a tent. The storm is still coming and I am thinking this is not a good place to be. I walk out into the open past a large willow tree and now have a dog with me. The dog proceeds to dig a shallow hole and we crunch down in it for safety. Lightening does hit the steel pole to the tent but I do not recall more.

Shifts to me teaching my Aunt Marie (D) to learn how to fly an airplane. I am on the ground as she takes off and am helping her. She is flying and doing well although a bit shaky, although I am on the ground I am also seeing through her eyes from the plane. She/we fly around and then she lands. The plane comes down fast and lands in a very short distance. I am not happy about this, but it worked and nothing is damaged. Awoke

russmi3 Guest

01/20/11

I am at a band competition again, but this time it is a marching competition. I am working as an aid or assistant with HS age kids. We are all at a "school" type setting and working on routines and music. Practicing on a football field. I am kind of in a judging capacity, I am in the formations on the field, or just off field observing.

Many times I am very close to being in the way and like almost being stepped on. I am encouraging and coaching the kids on doing a great job, at the end of one practice I yell out loudly "You are all doing a great job and Belding will be proud!" (Belding is where we live).

It becomes evening (getting dark) and we are proceeding to a "dorm" building where we are to sleep. The boys and girls are in seperate rooms. There are smaller "buildings" that are shower/bathrooms and then larger ones for sleeping with cots and rec. items like pool and ping-pong. We all first go down a street to a small restaurant for eating. I seperate from the kids and sneak away for a cigarette, although I do not seem to have any with me. I have small "candles" and try to light one of those (it does not work).

I come back to being with the kids and eating burgers, there are two women cooking them in the place we order (it is more of a tent than a building). One lady has an amputated right forearm. She has a prosthetic arm and attachments that she can screw onto it for different tasks. She is very open about it and making jokes. She even lets us try it on (it will slide right over our complete hand and arms. Several of us try it and switch attachments. I am amazed at how well she can use it and cook and watch for sometime.

We then proceed to the sleeping area. The guys have decided to toilet paper the girls area before they get there. We debate on whether to do the bathroom (which is observed the could spray out with a hose to clean up) or their sleeping area. The director goes to a vehicle and comes back with an actual machine that will spray toilet paper around (where was that in my teen years....lol). We are sneaking around and deciding, I am kind of the spy checking the bathroom/sleeping area for anyone in there. The bathroom is clear but girls are playing ping pong in the other area. Awoke

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast