Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Introducing myself and experiences

Re: Introducing myself and experiences

My second night following the CD ( mastering the astral projection) i'm on Cd one still actualy it's an awesome cd, i'm struggling a bot with visualisation, it's not that effective with me , instead of have a light relaxation i need a deeper one to realy start feel things.
    On the relaxation with sound on the 3 or 4th track...
    i went to a stage where i could feel strange sensation around my feet and hands, i was feeling like a balloon around me , kind of pressure in and out of me, well i dont realy know how to explain it, but when i was relaxing my muscle my body was so relaxe i could say witch muscle ws doing what when i was moving them.
    it's great but my son was crying i couldnt go any further, i was in this relaxation state in and out for about an hours.

My review for this cd at this stage is 10/10

Blog Entries

As you said africans are powerful because we still leave far from the internet, the globalisation, and lot of things that keep human mind away from the truth.
    Also the culture we have attach us to the human roots that is a powerful source of energy i think.
    In other words, culturally, you’re more likely to be grounded. Western people can achieve this state too by gardening and spending time in nature. We tend to be over-developed intellectually and over-stimulated visually, which is associated with the third eye.

…there people told me about witches craft that were leaving bodies at night and if you look well on the roof you can see a king of light coming out of the houses at about midnight.
    Leaving the body is not really witchcraft, though it has long had such associations. Every person does it every night. All people are multi-dimensional and spend time in other dimensions, whether they remember or not. All people are immensely powerful spiritual beings in the process of self-remembering.

Seeing the lights you saw come off the roof tops indicates that you have clairvoyant abilities, as do your precognitive dreams.

the best thing about western societies is that there is no withes no more, maybe not enougth but they still there somewhere, or maybe people doing OBE are the kind of withes left here in western society but not armful witches like people we have in africa. using "black magic"
    Sadly, there are people doing black magic in Western society. We get some of their victims here on these forums sometimes. It could be argued that any person whose will opposes the Source (God) can be considered a black magician. Such people do not care about the greatest good of all, preferring to think only of power and gratification. They know they do wrong in their heart but they willfully ignore their conscience. If you think about someone running a business where he/she doesn’t care about the welfare or safety of the workers, pollutes the environment and sells a product that makes people unwell, then you’re looking at a form of black magic.

We have the other kind too who do rituals to hurt others and use their will to control.

she had a great power of reading people futur when she had them, also she could but amulet for people and protect them.
    she was healing people so many thing even before people go to get a job they came to my mum she was helping and always worked.
    The attack on your mother may have come from her own work, rather than your grandfather’s.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

WOW well it's not only in africa then.
    I couldnt guess that they are white black magician also. how funny.
    So here people can use power to harm and hurt like people in africa, that's fantastic for me to talk to peoplethat are aware of the use of black power.
    But the thing is never ever they were abble to hurt my dad even he never had anything to use against them he always told me they can't hurt him.
    i don't know why.
    I think i should try my best to do an OBE and learn more about all of this.
    i have always been attracted by this.
    will see thank you

Peace

Blog Entries

I couldnt guess that they are white black magician also. how funny.
    Oh, yes, I see what an unfortunate term that is! It's not at all linked to skin colour.

I should have thought your dad would have been safe too, as he worked towards the greater good. It's a complex area and I cannot pretend to know a lot about it, other than they exist here as well as there.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

yes i believe we call them the governments
    I disagree- I call them for profit corporations,not all, but some.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IS anyone experienced this?
    Many time in my sleep , it's like i have been paralysed , my eyes are open, i can barely move, or i just can't move at all, all muscle are like blocked.
    it's like a dream but it's not, breathing is hard, it's like suffocating . then when i completly wake up my heart rate is fast.
    i don't know if it only happen to me or if you have ever experinced this. And is it?

Thanks

Blog Entries

This is Sleep Paralysis. You should look at this and this- "Your First Conscious Projection" and "Sleep Paralysis" in the "Paralysis" (in red) subject in the AD Pedia.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2